Help with a riddle (MNI)

Kissmyasss

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:43 am
Dear lord you are all a bunch of idiots. Jaime was demoted to student cause he wanted to be banned but we wouldnt let him.... Get your heads out of your asses and stop supporting the bastard
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:43 am
fingers, i would just like to say that if you go to jamies site and look at the guestbook, zardi agrees with jamie now, so i suggest you shut up.
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:44 am
Well everything else is right, shut up fingers, if you don't like what's happening here then you can leave...We don't need anyone else who is an enemy here...

And another thig. Jamie said those comments in response to comments that were shot at him.. MAYBE YOU should get your facts straight in return instead of mouthing off stuff at any given time.. This forum is for Jamie supporters. Seeing as you're obviously not one maybe you should leave.. we don't need .. as I said in my Zardi comment.. Any more filth here..

Stop whining about stuff you don't understand..
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:44 am
you too kissmyass
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:45 am
but i want them to stay, it gives me something to do... Sad
0 Replies

DollyMix

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:46 am
Go away Jamie bashers.
Like my avvie by the way? Hehehe, I'm bored OK? MNI withdrawal...
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

Kissmyasss wrote:
Dear lord you are all a bunch of idiots. Jaime was demoted to student cause he wanted to be banned but we wouldnt let him.... Get your heads out of your asses and stop supporting the bastard

Well, if you didn't have your head so far up your ass, you would be supporting Jamie, not Zardi
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Hello... Im back from Church... how is it going? I just read all of the posts... seems like we have more Anti-Jamies. Twisted Evil fun.
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Excuse me? Stop supporting the bastard is what i beleive you said.. Well it seems to me the only bastard here is you...
0 Replies

Kissmyasss

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:47 am
well, as my name says, you can kiss my ass, i will stay as long as I want, you know, free country and all.. *Bends over so you can kis my ass*

Jaime is a prat that should never been allowed back on staff, unliked by all but like two staff members BECAUSE he called them all brainless gits and bastards, and didnt have the knowhow of when to keep his stupid mouth shut
0 Replies

TGIBrittany

woa Dollymix thats awasome! Can u plz make me one?
0 Replies

DollyMix

Join the JA!
0 Replies

DollyMix

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:48 am
Lol, sure TGIBrittany!
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:48 am
I thought I said I was behind Jamie... I guess I didn't...

Okay, I'm saying it now!

Edit: and I never said Jamie was a bastard.
0 Replies

DollyMix

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:49 am
Oooh, bum, I have to go Sad But no fear...I will be back! Keep up the JA-ing! Hehehe, luff ya all....well all the Jamie supporters anyway, not you Zardi lovers....yeuch.
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:49 am
i wonder y he's ignoring two things, my pm and the fact taht zardi is with jamie now... hmm...
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:50 am
Bye DollyMix!
0 Replies

Kissmyasss

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:50 am
whoever said I Was a Zardi lover... not to partial to her either, but she is better than jaime... any programmer could have done mni. Give it a little while longer and someone else would have done it, and maybe they would have been less of a prat
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:51 am
Erm... I know Zardi is behind Jamie. And I got your PM. I had to go to Church right after though so I didn't get to reply...
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:51 am
He called the brainless because they are.. he had good reason to say what he did.. and he did'tae the kno o. well excuse me for being blunt... maybe you should hold your tongue.. we dont need or want to here what you have to say..

You say he didn't know when to keep his mouth shut.. im sure you're hearing this from one side.. As Im sure you are.. The staff is constantly argueing about pointless things.. which im sure most of you know..

Jamie wouldn't call them all brainless for nothing..

Stop making petty excuses.. you're fighting a lost battle...
0 Replies