Help with a riddle (MNI)

TGIBrittany

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:26 am
lol!
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:28 am
This game isn't fair for several reasons, and I'm not the only one who thinks so. Consider:

Quote:
-- we all got angry with cindel when she wanted to award a student 1000 galleons for finding a script for her. Jamie's game awards 23000 galleons to one student for solving some clues. If cindel couldn't do hers, then why should Jamie be allowed to do this one?

First things first.. the MNI site is about having fun...Jamie should be aloud to do this.. simply because it' his site.. he made it... Cindel should have been aloud to do hers because seriously? If the person is earning it? Isn't the site all about fun?

Quote:
-- a Professor (Avvie, I think?) was criticized on the staff reviews for handing out too many galleons. Yet her cumulative awards for one month didn't even reach 1000 galleons. I think it was around 200. Jamie's game awards 23000 galleons all at once

So what?! As I said above, it's fun , so why not do it! Why are we argueing over something so stupid! Let him do what he wants.. And Avvie should have been able to do that as well.. It's Zardi who is making all the trouble..

Quote:
This isn't an award game. It's essentially a galleon-transfer, which we don't allow.

It is infact an award game.. I think you need to read the dictionary or something.. The person who solved the clues first would be AWARDED 23000 galleons.. It is an award...

Quote:
-- This awards too many galleons for one student to use. Imagine the winner trying to buy 23 forums, and constantly resubmitting when we do not approve the forum ideas. We will NOT approve 23 more forums. Ever. It's pointless for all that money to go to one person.

Excuse me? Do you really think anyone is going to waste their galleons on 23 forums.. give me a break this is just another excuse..

Quote:
-- No other staff member would even try to do this, let alone get away with it. Why should Jamie?

Excuse me? Didn't you just say that Cindel and Avvie tried o do it, even though it was less galleons? It's jamie's site...! Get your facts straight

Quote:
-- So he can't go behind our backs and award for this game of his. (Well, in theory

Excuse me?!?! This simply outrages me... It;s his site so how can he go behind your backs.. you all don't share the site ownings with him.. you don't get any credit.. why would you care.. its his decision not yours..

Quote:
-- He had absolutely no authority to ban cindel like he did.

Excuse me?!?!?!?!?! NO AUTHORITY?!?! Give me a break.. as I have said countless times he's the f**king owner of MNI.. he as muh authority as he needs.

Quote:
-- He did not follow our one rule that any staff status change should be accompanied by a post in GCR to explain, thereby leaving a mess for the rest of us to clean up.

Yes, a mess you created by being so friggin serious about this site...

Quote:
-- The bastard/brainless deadbeats/etc comments of his

His comments? maybe you should read over your own!

-- He wants to be banned anyway. Does it make a difference?

Yes as a matter of fact, it does make a difference. He wanted to give away his galleons before he left, that is all the difference you need..

Zardi...get your facts straight.. this is a site for fun... why the hell are you doing this to jamie.. He has way more.. what you call authority.. than you can know.. maybe you should think about what he did before you start this ridiculous thing..
0 Replies

TGIBrittany

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:30 am
^so tru! I think that all of us shoud put something about the JA in out siggy or in our profile or something. When more people come on we can tell them about it.
0 Replies

DollyMix

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:30 am
*cheers* I couldn't have said it better myself!
0 Replies

DollyMix

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:32 am
Quote:
think that all of us shoud put something about the JA in out siggy or in our profile or something. When more people come on we can tell them about it.

I already have lol! The rest should do it too!
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:35 am
Zardi get your facts straight...

Jamie has more authority than you can possibly have..I know you think that your the head of the site and stuff. but really.. do you really think that you're good enough for that.. cause ur definately not..

Sop whining about the stuff that jamie does and get a grip..

Stop already with all those petty excuses, everyone knows what you want.. so just back up off of jamie..

You don't have the authority or the right to do that.. .its not your site.. as you see on the bottom of most sites... All rights Reserved... as Jamie made that site they are his rights and you have no right to break them.. Stop with the excuses and whining and go to your friggin room and cry it off.. just dont do it here...We don't need anymore filth in this forum...

Good day to you...
0 Replies

DollyMix

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:37 am
Whoo! You should really be the head speaker against the people that are anti JA lol!
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

did any thing exciting happen while i was gone?? aka, did jamie come???
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Is mugglenet back up yet? I wanna owl Zardi.. hhehehehe
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

Rosie-Posie Burrows wrote:
Zardi get your facts straight...

Jamie has more authority than you can possibly have..I know you think that your the head of the site and stuff. but really.. do you really think that you're good enough for that.. cause ur definately not..

Sop whining about the stuff that jamie does and get a grip..

Stop already with all those petty excuses, everyone knows what you want.. so just back up off of jamie..

You don't have the authority or the right to do that.. .its not your site.. as you see on the bottom of most sites... All rights Reserved... as Jamie made that site they are his rights and you have no right to break them.. Stop with the excuses and whining and go to your friggin room and cry it off.. just dont do it here...We don't need anymore filth in this forum...

Good day to you...

Lol, you should owl that to her.
0 Replies

TGIBrittany

I think the reason that she really closed it down is not included in the letter. Its probally that she wanted the galleons for herself but couldnt figure out the clues! lol Im jk.
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:38 am
Lol TGIBrittany..
0 Replies

TGIBrittany

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:39 am
idonnowhoiam we started a JA Jamies army cause we are like the DA cept jamies dumbledore
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

jamie didn't come...
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

SWEET!!! I WANTO JOIN AND I WILL WHETHER YOU LET ME OR NOT!!!! lol
0 Replies

fingers

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:40 am
Okay.....just a little comment here. Zardi did not say that Jamie's comments were deadbeat or that he was a bastard. That was what he said about the staff. Seriously guys, you need to get your facts straight first.

I can't believe the Zardi bashing going on here or why you would want to support someone who has gotten the site closed for what could be weeks.
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

I'm going to owl my comment to her when MNI comes back up.. ohh this will be fun!
0 Replies

TGIBrittany

lol ok you can put it in your siggy or somethin
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:42 am
fingers wrote:
Okay.....just a little comment here. Zardi did not say that Jamie's comments were deadbeat or that he was a bastard. That was what he said about the staff. Seriously guys, you need to get your facts straight first.

I can't believe the Zardi bashing going on here or why you would want to support someone who has gotten the site closed for what could be weeks.

You didn't get the PM did you?
0 Replies

fingers

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 10:43 am
I know exactly what it says thank you Smile
0 Replies