Help with a riddle (MNI)

TGIBrittany

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:24 am
Famerman no Im not planning on doing much to celebrate Hermionies birthday, my friends think Im already Harry Potter obssessed and if i threw her a birthday party, they're gonna send me to a doctor or something!
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:25 am
Not everyone likes to solve the secrets on there own.. just because people like you do doesn't mean everyone is like you so screw off..
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:25 am
Oh, everyone? That IP address thing kinda scared me (I don't wanna be banned do you?) so I emailed the help thing and got a response:

IP addresses

We do not give out any IP addresses unless we are legally forced to by United States Law Enforcement through a subpoena.

This has never happened and would only conceivably happen if someone did something illegal on our website.
Sincerely,

The Support Team at www.able2know.com
0 Replies

TGIBrittany

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:26 am
good! I have to admit I was slightly worried. I almost emailed them myself!
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:26 am
HPcrazt41, were u saying I had a stick up my behind.. because im not in the mood to be taking crap from people...

sorryif you weren't talking to me..
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:27 am
anyway..
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:28 am
Rosie-Posie Burrows wrote:
HPcrazt41, were u saying I had a stick up my behind.. because im not in the mood to be taking crap from people...

sorryif you weren't talking to me..

Naw, not you. Just that Ernie kid...
0 Replies

TGIBrittany

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:29 am
*sigh* Barely anyones on! I liked it yesterday when every time i pressed refresh i had about 6 more posts to read (and I press refresh ever few seconds! lol)
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:30 am
O and another thing.. why the hell would people monitor this site.. they have no business or control over us.. we have a right to be here.. we're not on MNI, so rules allow us to be here

They can't ban us.. its just irresponsible and irrelevant.. you can go report all you want, but it won't do any good.. people will still discuss secrets and stull call Zardi an old...*beeepppp*
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:32 am
If we do get banned, should we send hate mail? lol
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:33 am
Dalmations don't lost their spots...
0 Replies

DollyMix

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:34 am
I totally agree with everything you said Rosie-Posie Burrows. If people don't like whay we're doing or saying here, why do they come here in the first place. I bet that they read all the secret answers and go and solve them themselves. No-one's gonna ban us coz they can't! If anyone bans me - I'll just come back again! Anyway, what's the big deal about giving away secrets? It's just a friggin' GAME, it's NOT REAL, and nor are the rewards, OK? Just CALM DOWN.
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:35 am
well im sending hate mail if they ban us.. a big ol' howler
0 Replies

DollyMix

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:37 am
There's a few of us on MNI who are kinda clubbing together in support of Jamie. We're not gonna stand for what the staff say, we're gonna support him all the way, and if anyone bans us - THERE'LL BE HELL TO PAY!
0 Replies

DollyMix

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:38 am
Wow, that rhymed. I really didn't mean to do that!
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:38 am
lol... it just pisses me off..so many people take the site too seriously.. and what Zardi did.. oh my.. I could strangle her.. who does she think she is?

And if people don't like what were doing here they can leave.. they have no right to monitor us as we are on a completely different site..

As Dolly said Mni isn't real.. its there for fun.. it would've been really fun fo that personwho go all those galleons.. isn't that what the sites about.. why would anyone care about how many galleons someone has? there not real!
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:39 am
Rosie-Posie Burrows wrote:
well im sending hate mail if they ban us.. a big ol' howler

I send them some too! If they ban me, I'll just sign up with another account on my friends computer! They do let you sign up with MSN and Yahoo names, right?
0 Replies

DollyMix

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:40 am
Well I tried to sign up with Yahoo, but the email never came....
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:41 am
im bored...
0 Replies

DollyMix

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:41 am
Same here. I'm getting MNI withdrawal symptoms....
0 Replies