Help with a riddle (MNI)

DollyMix

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 08:32 am
Dunno what's happened since I last posted coz I can't be bothered to read all the posts lol, but anyone who supports Jamie.....

YAY! WOO! GOOD FOR YOU!

And anyone who supports Zardi....

Pleh.
It's his site, he can do whatever he wants.
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 08:45 am
Hey everyone. Did I miss anything in the last 30-35 pages?
0 Replies

DollyMix

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 08:47 am
Dunno, coz I haven't read them!
0 Replies

DollyMix

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 08:50 am
Idonnowhoiam, did you sign Jamie's guestbook? Coz I've just been reading it..
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 08:51 am
Ah, well, I've got all day. Might as well catch up. I'll post if there's anything important-sounding...
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:03 am
well yah u did miss somethings...
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:10 am
get it?
0 Replies

TGIBrittany

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:12 am
Im back! Well i was back 15 minutes ago i just had 2 real all your darn posts! Just a few things…
Just_chillin7~ Thanks for the advise… keep me posted.
CeeDizzle~ It was SLOA
For all of you that just joined~ Welcome!
For all of you who try to ruin us~ GO AWAY!
0 Replies

doublehandb

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:13 am
Whoa.
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:13 am
anyone there.. who read what i just posted.. isn't ernieducky a little ooooo.. i could hurt him..
0 Replies

doublehandb

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:14 am
I guess you could.
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:14 am
anyway.. thats about it...
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:16 am
im bored..
0 Replies

doublehandb

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:17 am
*has to go*
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:17 am
is anyone gonna talk or what??
0 Replies

ernieducky

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:19 am
Rosie-Posie Burrows wrote:

As for the secret matter.. come on.. for gods sake.. how pathetic was that... you want to ban people because people were giving answers?! Really now.. If you don't like what we're doing then leave...

Actually, if you'll remember correctly I said I was indifferent. I don't mind if you're banned or not. Honestly I don't even know who half of you are on MNI, and I could be arguing with my best MNI friend here. All I said was that it's not very admirable to be sharing whole answers. That was my whole point.

Sorry you thought I wanted you banned. I don't care either way.

Hope all goes well.

Cheers,
Ernie
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:20 am
ok Ill start. Anybody have plans to celebrate Hermiones birthday next week?
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:20 am
Rosie-Posie Burrows wrote:
What ErnieDucky Said:
Alright:

I read this thread almost every day. I go through pages and pages of "Zardi sucks" and "Jamie rocks" and all this stuff lately.

I have to finally post and say something.

I will report happenings to Prefects and other Staff. I always have. Ever since this thread was created. I don't care if you all or banned or not, but the secret discussing is a bit much.

Hints would be a bit more admirable. I don't understand the fun in putting the whole answers to secrets.

Anyway, what I want to say is that what Jamie did was horrible, regardless of how you feel about Zardi and the other staff. End of story. I've had my problems with Staff before, but honestly, what Jamie did was worse than anything staff has ever done.

Closing down MNI like a brat isn't very mature. If you all want to pity anyone, pity those who have to fix his prank. If I were you all, as soon as MNI is back up Owl Brentos and tell him what a great job he does and that he's a very clever person.

So there's my two knuts. Hope you all understand that this thread has always been monitored and always will be, whether there's banning or not.

Cheers,
Ernie

What I said in response:
well excuse me!

Jamie is the friggin creator, and he wanted to give away some galleons, i mean it wasn't like he just chose someone and gave it to them! I was a puzzle. The bad ass Zardi closed it! She thinks the has to power to do anything she wants... Its fun to have that many galleons.. isn't that the point of the site!

What Jamie did was completely understandable, and I'm behind him 100%! Anyone out there who doesn't agree is just dumb...

Zardi should never had closed it.. seriously!
Jamie has a right to do as he pleases around the site.. its his after all..

You have no right to say that he was being immature for what he did.. ITS HIS F**KING SITE!!

seriously...he made it for fun, and now people who are on staff suck all the fun out of it, all over galleons.. wel for frig sakes what I you supposed to do with it.. take over the world..*snort* I mean really, its fun to have that many galleons because you get to show them off.

The people who are being immature aer the ones who take it too seriously... the site is meant for people to have fun...

Ernieducky you can go and tell the friggin staff all you want.. But I won't stop supporting Jamie...

Zardi deserved what she got.. and if she thinks that she's better than jamie then she can take her jolly time trying to fix it...

As for the secret matter.. come on.. for gods sake.. how pathetic was that... you want to ban people because people were giving answers?! Really now.. If you don't like what we're doing then leave...

No matter what site you go to, if there are secrets, someone will have set up a site like this, so face it..

Stop being a bitch or coward...

This site was purily for fun, and people like you are the ones who make it no fun at all..

Go to Hell..

It just proves that the staff aren't the only MNI peeps with sticks up their behind...
0 Replies

TGIBrittany

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:22 am
Ernie many people have come to able2know and sworn and cussed and told us that what we were doig is wrong. Even through the wosrt of it none of us have left. So if you think what we are doing is wrong, thats your opinion, we have a different one AND a sight to go with it.
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:23 am
Excuse me ErnieDucky?

Some people get stuck when theyer ing secrets.. and need a follow through.. like a computer game or something .. for goodness sakes.. Not only is it fun that this chat site is here.. but on a whole different mater Zardi deserved what she got..
0 Replies