Help with a riddle (MNI)

RosiePosie Burrows

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:11 am
Hey all
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:31 am
I AM JAMIE!

I screwed up MNI because I wanted to. HAHAHAHA!

(For all of the slow people, no I am not actually Jamie.Rolling Eyes)

Anywho, I am staff.

(No I am not really staff! Rolling Eyes )

MNI should be on in a week or two.
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:39 am
LOL
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:41 am
is ANYONE there... cause if not, then I'm gonna go...
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:52 am
Im here...

It will be a few weeks before MNI is back on... darn it...
0 Replies

ernieducky

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:54 am
Alright:

I read this thread almost every day. I go through pages and pages of "Zardi sucks" and "Jamie rocks" and all this stuff lately.

I have to finally post and say something.

I will report happenings to Prefects and other Staff. I always have. Ever since this thread was created. I don't care if you all or banned or not, but the secret discussing is a bit much.

Hints would be a bit more admirable. I don't understand the fun in putting the whole answers to secrets.

Anyway, what I want to say is that what Jamie did was horrible, regardless of how you feel about Zardi and the other staff. End of story. I've had my problems with Staff before, but honestly, what Jamie did was worse than anything staff has ever done.

Closing down MNI like a brat isn't very mature. If you all want to pity anyone, pity those who have to fix his prank. If I were you all, as soon as MNI is back up Owl Brentos and tell him what a great job he does and that he's a very clever person.

So there's my two knuts. Hope you all understand that this thread has always been monitored and always will be, whether there's banning or not.

Cheers,
Ernie
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:57 am
Yeah. I completely agree with you. I think it's Jamie who is to blame, I feel sorry for all the other staff. I never insulted them on here. I am just mad at Jamie. What he did was completely immature. He should have never done it. End of story!
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 07:12 am
i will tell you what i think in a pm, its really long. And we dont mean what we say about the staff, i just think zardi is too uptight about the rules, along with other parts of the staff, and jamie even said now there are always arguments in the staff thread
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 07:12 am
charlot or something just got one
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 07:13 am
GO JAMIE!!!!
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 07:14 am
i guess i wont send you pms, cause your not there
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 07:16 am
anyone here???

i really want mni back up...
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 07:18 am
well excuse me!

Jamie is the friggin creator, and he wanted to give away some galleons, i mean it wasn't like he just chose someone and gave it to them! I was a puzzle. The bad ass Zardi closed it! She thinks the has to power to do anything she wants... Its fun to have that many galleons.. isn't that the point of the site!

What Jamie did was completely understandable, and I'm behind him 100%! Anyone out there who doesn't agree is just dumb...

Zardi should never had closed it.. seriously!
Jamie has a right to do as he pleases around the site.. its his after all..

You have no right to say that he was being immature for what he did.. ITS HIS F**KING SITE!!

seriously...he made it for fun, and now people who are on staff suck all the fun out of it, all over galleons.. wel for frig sakes what I you supposed to do with it.. take over the world..*snort* I mean really, its fun to have that many galleons because you get to show them off.

The people who are being immature aer the ones who take it too seriously... the site is meant for people to have fun...

Ernieducky you can go and tell the friggin staff all you want.. But I won't stop supporting Jamie...

Zardi deserved what she got.. and if she thinks that she's better than jamie then she can take her jolly time trying to fix it...

As for the secret matter.. come on.. for gods sake.. how pathetic was that... you want to ban people because people were giving answers?! Really now.. If you don't like what we're doing then leave...

No matter what site you go to, if there are secrets, someone will have set up a site like this, so face it..

Stop being a bitch or coward...

This site was purily for fun, and people like you are the ones who make it no fun at all..

Go to Hell..
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 07:19 am
yay go rosie!!!!!
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 07:20 am
Stuff like this just really pisses me off.. stupid goody two shoes
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 07:21 am
rosie, we are going to make our siggys have support jamie in it. All the people that were here from page like 120-220 anyways
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 07:22 am
i know it pisses me off too...
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 07:22 am
Ok. I am a bit confuzzled about what I think is right and what is wrong. I will now hold court for anyone else who is confuzzled (like me). If anyone wants to participate...
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 07:23 am
i am with jamie all the way, i fought for him for at least 8 hours yesterday, it jst made me more for JAMIE!!!!!!! W00T!!!!!
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 07:25 am
and jamie was here *cough* the creator *cough* and he didn't ban anyone, he thinks its fine, so Zardi, this site is fine, cause Jamie said so.
0 Replies