Hello!
0 Replies

Zardi

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 09:38 pm
Hello
0 Replies

tod

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 10:43 pm
are we still talking about the whole Zardi and Jamie thing?
0 Replies

whosyourdaddy

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 11:06 pm
I dont know!
0 Replies

whosyourdaddy

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 11:08 pm
Whats your MNI sn?
0 Replies

just chillin7

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 11:09 pm
TGIbrittany: umm i just want to let you know that luvofsirius7 was pretty mad about the password thing and that she made like a whole thread about it and ... they're looking for you. and she owled all of the heads. so dont I wouldnt get to friendly with anyone on here.... just letting you know!
0 Replies

whosyourdaddy

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 11:10 pm
I want Jamie to come back here!
0 Replies

LadyBelle

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 11:57 pm
Hi, I'm new and I'm from MNI too. I've read a lot of the posts (about 150 pages +) and I just wanted to know if Zardi was the real Zardi.
0 Replies

PotterKing

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 01:17 am
No,

it was one of us playing around with eachother.
0 Replies

MNI is kewl

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 01:20 am
i was searching for "mni" and found this thread! it'll take me a week to read all this stuff. mni is shut down we need anothe rplace to post! ne1 know when it opens again?
0 Replies

Ceedizzle

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 01:26 am
Hey guys, I'm back. Good, i only had to read 10 pages since I left...last time I had to read 50
TGIbrittany:Which forum did you post the passowrds for?
I really can't wait to go on MNI rigth now. I wonder if the fight between Jamie and Zardi is saved...and I want to know how many of us "cheaters" Rolling Eyes are going to end up being banned! So many people gave out their MNI usernames...
0 Replies

DollyMix

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 02:13 am
OMG How many pages since I last posted? About 140! Lol, I can't be bothered to go back and read all of it, so who was online when everyone was logged in as Zardi? That was one cool way for Jamie to go out with a bang...
0 Replies

DollyMix

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 02:14 am
Anyway, I wanna know who's on Jamie's side and who's on Zardi's. I'm with Jamie all the way, I mean, if it weren't for him, there wouldn't even be an MNI, so Zardi should've just let him get on with whatever. It's his site afterall.
0 Replies

ILikeSwords

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 02:42 am
oh well this is absolutely hilarious.

i'm an mni member who has been lurking here for several months. i never posted before now because i never felt compelled to do so. that, however, has changed.

unfortunately i was not on mni at the time that this happened as i was busy with school work, so i missed all the fun. i have just read through the past 100 or so pages of posts here and i am absolutely disgusted.

ever since i arrived at mni i thought a lot of the staff had an attitude problem, but i dared not say anything because the site does have some redeeming features and members, and i did not want to get banned. however, i had no idea any of it was this bad, and i find it rather absurd that zardi et al would have the nerve to pick a public catfight with the site's creator over something as fun and trivial as a galleon giveaway. i also find the zardi login prank to be brilliant. i bet she just about wet herself when she saw it.

mni staff needs to get over themselves. some of them are pretty decent, but a few of them act like they're only on staff to powertrip, and they suck the fun right out of the site. or maybe they just suck.

my main reason for delurking and posting is to let you all know that even someone who has never personally known jamie finds zardi's temper tantrum to be completely retarded, and i cannot believe she would take the site offline this long over something so silly. if it weren't for jamie, that site wouldn't exist. how quickly zardi forgets her humble roots.

so basically this post is yet another vote for jamie. i do not know him and i have no personal reason for siding with him, but based on the information given in this thread, i think the mni high inquisitor zardi needs to take a valium and a nap.

btw just in case someone is cross referencing ip addresses i am bouncing this post off a proxy server in china. happy tracing, mni prats. Razz
0 Replies

DollyMix

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 03:59 am
Yay! I completely agree with all that you said! Maybe not the bit about MNI prats though.

Zardi and *most* of the other staff are so up their owm backsides they don't realise that is if wasn't for the Supreme Overlord (lol) there wouldn't actually be an MNI to be having this argument over, and Zardi would just be a nobody.

All this is over some pathetic galleons that *gasps* AREN'T EVEN REAL ANYWAY. Zardi's just throwing this tantrum coz it's something she doesn't like, and she thins she has the power, and right to just demote Jamie like that. Well, he's gonna find other ways to get back at her, and the logging in as Zardi thing was (apart from being pure genius) one of those ways. And I know he has more tricks up his sleeve.

As for MNI being back up soon....I doubt it will, coz Jamie told the programmers what he did, just not how to fix it!

Someone said something about Jamie being like Dumbledore, and Zardi like Fudge. I can't think of anythig truer!
0 Replies

ILikeSwords

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 05:17 am
oh the mni prats was about any mni staff that might be looking to find and ban people for posting here, not about the mni people who do post here.

i hope you're right and jamie does something else. some of those gits could afford to have their egos knocked down a few pegs. all i hope is that next time i'm around to see it.
0 Replies

LoonyLuna

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 05:17 am
Is MNI still suspended for you all, or is it just my computer crashing again?
0 Replies

TheZardiWithTheStickUpHer

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 06:05 am
Anyone there?
0 Replies