Help with a riddle (MNI)

Kat Delacour

Reply Mon 26 Apr, 2004 01:02 pm
The Dueling game dearests is opening April 27. You better check it out!
0 Replies

Kat Delacour

Reply Mon 26 Apr, 2004 01:05 pm
You should all post your MNI username, Maybe I would be able to ban you dearest.

IMABruin wrote:
Hey Mizz... It's me, Ginny. The DA is the Hedwig's theme music... on the Site Map page... but you have to play it according to Jamie's music. Which doesn't make much sense and is damn near impossible... which makes me believe that most of the DA members got in by cheating... like we are here!
0 Replies

thundercat

Reply Mon 26 Apr, 2004 07:41 pm
umm you dont sound like Kat Delacour would..if you are her then i'm sorry for making this comment but your probablly just another mni-er whose using her name to scare us, cuz i could've easily made an account here and put my name as Jamie Frost, but that doesnt mean i'm him...so just putting the idea out there to you guys that this might not even be kat Delacour...so umm just be careful is all i ahve to say
0 Replies

Kat Delacour

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2004 03:46 pm
So you think that I am just a fake, well, you are on Google, hosting information about my site, I do mind, but cannot do anything about it, since you are not using my pictures or content, you are fine, though I will start looking into cheaters. I have already banned one person, and I am ready to do some more! Thanks
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2004 04:10 pm
Kat Delacour,

Do not use our website to issue threats against our members.
0 Replies

silentshadow

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2004 05:54 pm
Hmm...thundercat has a reeally good point. If you really were Kat, she'd have done something about it by now. Secrets are a really big part of the site...if you were Kat, you probably would have owled us all about it, wouldn't you? Especially if you knew who we were. *narrows eyes suspiciously*
0 Replies

silentshadow

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2004 05:55 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
Kat Delacour,

Do not use our website to issue threats against our members.

Yeah! Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Kat Delacour

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2004 07:10 pm
I have been working on the Dueling Club dearest, but that is one of my plans on my to-do list. That is to change all of the secrets.
0 Replies

Kat Delacour

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2004 07:10 pm
Maybe you should tell me your username's and I will contact you.
0 Replies

thundercat

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2004 08:16 pm
i just really dont think you sound or act like Kat at all. she seems more mature than your acting, and its not just your site, its Jamie's too. so you cant just change all the secrets. and whats the big deal if a couple people cheat? its not like the world is gonna end. and this isnt MNI so you cant really threaten us, and if you have banned someone, who was it?
0 Replies

Kat Delacour

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 11:19 am
Yes I have banned some people, many to be exact, but all one person. Othssocstar, Wizengamont Control, Lord Voldemorrt, Mike Trimm, Garfield, Barty Crouch, andy more you want me to name off, I would be welcome.
0 Replies

Kat Delacour

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 11:21 am
Actually I do own the site, Jamie is head of the site called Wizard Cards, Very Happy and I am the owner of MNI.
0 Replies

jrmint618

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 05:58 pm
0 Replies

silentshadow

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 06:05 pm
Re: You're wrong!
jrmint618 wrote:
Yeah, well I just owl mailed Kat, and she said thatthat is not her. So stop using a fake id! Oh yeah, if it's you, what is your owls name, and what kind is it?

Go jrmint! LoL. What exactly did Kat say, then?
0 Replies

jrmint618

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 07:10 pm
we should not be discussing secrets!!
0 Replies

jrmint618

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 08:17 pm
0 Replies

orbofwisdom

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2004 06:09 pm
That's right, "Kat"!
0 Replies

silentshadow

Reply Sat 1 May, 2004 02:22 pm
Um...jrmint? Do you realize that you've just exposed us all to the real Kat??
0 Replies

orbofwisdom

Reply Sat 1 May, 2004 03:10 pm
^ is right...
0 Replies

silentshadow

Reply Sat 1 May, 2004 03:13 pm
Uh-uh, I'm not saying another word in case Kat does come here. *goes to erase all her other posts*
0 Replies