maunas24-10-13

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2014 02:45 am
@maunas24-10-13,
Erratum: In the last line- Quantum information cannot be destroyed absolutely.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2014 05:46 am
@maunas24-10-13,
maunas24-10-13 wrote:
I am an unemployed, uneducated, layman. Able to know somethings from the internet. I post what i think. Learned people are some times kind enough to correct my wrong understandings (i believe, most of the times they just entertain themselves with my blunderous imaginings & rightly so, as i commit a lot of blunders). Regarding solving a standard high school physics problem, all i have to say is that i will try, if you ask.

Okay, here is a high school level physics question.

A flat, solid disk is pivoted at its rim and functions as a pendulum. Find the period for small oscillations.
Extra credit: Find the length of the equivalent simple pendulum.
maunas24-10-13

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2014 10:32 pm
@Brandon9000,
I think the period for small oscillations should be circumference of the disc divided by the square root of the product of the radius of the disc and local acceleration due to gravity. Length of the equivalent simple pendulum should be equal to the radius of the disc.
Brandon9000

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2014 11:53 pm
@maunas24-10-13,
Please show your work.
0 Replies

maunas24-10-13

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 03:30 am
@maunas24-10-13,
Quantum superposition states that, the state of any object is actually in all possible states simultaneously, as long as we don't look to check or measure it, which then causes the object to get limited to a single possibility.
According to Feynman, in Young's double slit experiment each photon not only goes through both slits, but simultaneously takes every possible trajectory en route to the target, not just in theory, but in fact.
My confusion, then is--"Then how is information creation and transfer possible without intervention of prior intelligence (with capacity to observe/measure), since it is believed that all life and all diversity in cosmos, even the quantum fluctuations which caused the universe to come into existence arose from randomness?
If it is assumed that some particles get entangled through previous interactions, then, once, all particles were entangled which form the quantum vacuum. And once information is created by fixing a quantum state by resistance (observation/measurement), all particles in the universe catch that information by getting un-superimposed. This means that the "dark matter" of the present universe are leftover "entangled particles/ genetic material", from the previous iteration of the universe ( as described in my other post) which guided the evolution of diversity in the present universe.
maunas24-10-13

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 03:28 pm
@maunas24-10-13,
The "CRUX OF COSMOS" is, "Nothing exists! But, not even, 'non-existence' exist".
maunas24-10-13

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 04:17 pm
@maunas24-10-13,
The "CRUX OF COSMOS" is, "Nothing exists! But, not even, 'non-existence' exist". I am the whole, not a thing. Sheer meaninglessness.
maunas24-10-13

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 04:42 pm
@maunas24-10-13,
The "CRUX OF COSMOS" is, "Nothing exists! not even, 'non-existence'. That is, 'non-existence' also does not exist.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 05:20 pm
Sorry, the high school physics problem?
maunas24-10-13

Reply Mon 25 Aug, 2014 08:46 pm
@Brandon9000,
"The 'whole', has no environment to cause, maintain & destroy it. It does not posses anything, not even 'time'. Every particle is the whole."
Brandon9000

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 04:21 am
@maunas24-10-13,
maunas24-10-13 wrote:
"The 'whole', has no environment to cause, maintain & destroy it. It does not posses anything, not even 'time'. Every particle is the whole."

So, if you are unable to solve even a high school physics problem, what are the chances that you will correct the world's physicists concerning particle physics and cosmology?
maunas24-10-13

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2014 09:14 am
@Brandon9000,
Put your numerals in the method i had given, you should get the correct answer.
Brandon9000

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 05:51 pm
@maunas24-10-13,
maunas24-10-13 wrote:
Put your numerals in the method i had given, you should get the correct answer.

Please show your work and stop playing games. Nobody solves a physics problem (and you didn't get the right answer by the way) by just announcing the answer. Either you can solve it or you can't. I'll give partial credit, but not if you show no work.
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 10:57 am
MOTION is real and rules the universe.

Time is just a measure invented by us to have a record of the perceived motion.
maunas24-10-13

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2017 10:42 am
@carloslebaron,
m.maunas

From Singularity of the big bang all time, space, energy, mass and forces were generated. Here i specifically talk about time. After inflation and formation of matter, decay of matter began and will continue till time becomes zero, when,  all the matter degrades into quantum vacuum. So the quantity of time available for the evolution of the universe is decreasing after the big bang. It is as if a ball rolling down a hill till it stops in a valley below.

The important point here is to decide what will we call present, the ball at the top of the hill or lying at the bottom of the hill? Now according to relativistic mechanics if we move fast enough we tend to go back into past, so, a ball rolling down a hill has to be considered going into past. Hence what we intuitively understand as past is in fact future and what we intuitively understand as future is past. We are therefore heading towards our past with the evolution of the universe. This is important because, the idea  known as entanglement when particles in a quantum system influence each other instantly, even when light years away from each other  is in fact backward causality.  The setup of an experiment will influence the particles in the past, so what appears to be an action at a distance is, in reality, some intelligence makes happen by selecting a certain probability of interaction between particles. In the case of this iteration of our universe, the intelligence of the previous (should be called later or future) iteration of this universe set up  dark matter particles to get entangled to the produced normal matter after the big bang, in such a way that very intelligent life is produced on earth. A life which represents the consciousness of the cosmos and which is capable of producing another universe. As i said earlier in this topic, “Dark matter is the genetic material which through entanglement is guiding the evolution of this universe, and human beings are lone highly intelligent life in this universe for which i have given a lot of evidence earlier in some of my posts.”
maunas24-10-13

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2017 10:44 am
@maunas24-10-13,

Time travel to the past is theoretically possible in certain general relativity spacetime geometries that permit traveling faster than the speed of light. Therefore i deduce that motion leads to past . It can never lead to future if general relativity is correct.

Singularity! Because entangled.
maunas24-10-13

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2017 12:41 am
@maunas24-10-13,
The second law of thermodynamics states that the entropy of any isolated system always increases. If this law is correct then, singularity of the big bang is the most ordered entity. So order can no more increase after big bang unless inflation created absolute disorder. But as evident from formation of neutral atoms, planets, other cosmological entities and complex life on earth, if we conclude that order is increasing in general, then, it implies that we are moving towards past (absolutely ordered singularity) with motion in this universe,.
On the other hand, if singularity of the big bang is considered to be an absolutely disordered entity, then, development of more disorder after inflation is not possible and indicates that the second law of thermodynamics is not universally applicable or that our universe is a closed unisolated system.
roger

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2017 12:55 am
@maunas24-10-13,
Truly awesome. You've kept this nonsense going since October 2013. That might be a record.
0 Replies

maunas24-10-13

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2017 03:44 pm
@maunas24-10-13,

In the previous post, closed means, truly closed as you understand it.
But it is not isolated, means, that the previous super intelligent life, from the other iteration of this universe which directs the evolution of our universe (through genetic information provided by Dark Matter, which is the creation of the super intelligent life of the other universe), though no more a part of this universe, Is still capable of reincarnating any living or dead thing as our god (by manipulations existing in dark matter) who has a will of his own and tremendous capacity to be a human God or just a common man with his own freewill to meddle in the affairs of mankind.
maunas24-10-13

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2017 01:08 am
@maunas24-10-13,
*Dark matter is not matter. It is pure mass because it does not encapsulate space into it's structure. It existed independent of big bang singularity. It is decaying in to quantum vacuum producing space, the rate of production of which is increasing due to decreasing mass of dark matter. This is causing accelerated expansion of space. Dark Energy need not exist in this scenario.*