maunas24-10-13

Reply Sat 2 Mar, 2019 08:52 am
@rosborne979,
The postings have been done intermittently (in many years).

The recent and older posts seem not to pertain to each other in numerous respects.
There seem to be many illogical statements and contradictions.

An integrated coherent understanding, till now, does not seem possible, but, if one emerges, will need to jettison a lot of waste.
maunas24-10-13

Reply Sat 2 Mar, 2019 09:40 am
@maunas24-10-13,
The general increase in the entropy of the universe should accelerate till the age of the "atomic structures universe". Till about the next
6762×10^5 years. By this time atomic structures (elements) would get disjointed. After that probably only leptons, protons, photons, other bosons, neutrinos, degenerate matter and BEC states of matter may remain for the next epoch.
maunas24-10-13

Reply Sat 2 Mar, 2019 12:45 pm
@maunas24-10-13,
In the next epoch pertaining to dark matter: they will probably lose mass, hence will be affected by entropy in this manner. Perhaps it may not be occupying space. So it interacts only gravitationally, and is able to pass through matter (Bullet cluster).

Hope I understand it correctly:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullet_Cluster
maunas24-10-13

Reply Sat 2 Mar, 2019 11:45 pm
@maunas24-10-13,
"The general increase in the entropy of the universe should accelerate till the age of the "atomic structures universe". Till about the next
6762×10^5 years."

The first part of this post has been incorrectly calculated.
From 5% it was meant 4.9% of 13.8 billion years, which is wrong.

I speculate that atoms of normal matter will get disjointed in the next
6.494 billion years.
Assuming 100% was normal matter 13.8 billion years ago (though dark matter was present, it was massless in the big bang singularity).

Till now 68% has been converted to dark energy through entropy.
And, assuming the rate of conversion remains the same.

0 Replies

maunas24-10-13

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2019 12:26 am
@maunas24-10-13,
To a greater extent, the falling of a 🌲 tree in the forest was predetermined at the moment of the big bang itself. Maybe in the previous iteration of this universe itself. Present data arises from the previous to a larger extent, and, leads to the next to a larger extent.

Data can die only in the sense that it can become incalculable to derive, due to countless factors getting involved. Like the butterfly effect causing a cyclone.
0 Replies

maunas24-10-13

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2019 05:18 am
@maunas24-10-13,
Dark matter not occupying space, how?

Is it possible that it is in a different vacuum state than ours, but, in superposition with ours?
maunas24-10-13

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2019 12:04 pm
@maunas24-10-13,

*Back To Singularity, Again With A Bang!!*

The expansion of the universe is an intrinsic expansion whereby the scale of space is reducing, so the distance between two distant parts of the universe seems to increase with time.

Specifically, when the scale of the universe halves, space apparently looks doubled in size to us, because the number of markings on the length of the standard ruler remain the same, though, as compared to the previous stage, the ruler has halved in size.

By this intrinsic doubling of space, we now measure, and find that the
"density of matter got reduced by a factor of 8, instead of 2."

Where did the extra 6 factors of matter go?
I speculate that, since we know that the density of dark energy is increasing with the present intrinsic space expansion, we should suspect that, dark energy consumes the extra density lost by matter.

This means that the universe is acceleratingly expanding intrinsically, at a very rapid exponential rate with time. Coming closer and closer to a de Sitter spacetime. If so, it seems we are soon going to enter another phase of inflation.

This time the inflation will not lead us to the EMERGENCE of a new universe, but will lead us to a singularity.

The acceleration caused by dark energy will eventually become so strong that it will completely overwhelm the effects of the gravitational, electromagnetic and strong binding forces.

Thus the immense increase in the density of dark energy with time will cause a steady increase in the Hubble constant.

All normal matter states (even black holes won't get time to degenerate via Hawking radiation) will get disjointed into elementary particles and radiation, and rip apart, and shoot apart from each other.

This would be followed by a
spontaneous entropy decrease by the Poincaré recurrence theorem, thermal fluctuations, and the fluctuation theorem.

The end state of the universe then is a singularity, with the dark energy density becoming infinite. Intrinsic expansion too becoming infinite leading us to the same zero point space Singularity, because space scale become zero.

The infinite force of bounce or roll back is representative of the united fundamental forces. Dark energy will be a separate component.
Dark matter will be a foam of probably zero mass particles, forming the cortex of the singularity, and will gain mass when the super Higgs field forms, as described some posts back.
rosborne979

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2019 03:43 pm
@maunas24-10-13,
What do you hope to achieve with all this?
maunas24-10-13

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2019 05:59 pm
@rosborne979,
Every point of the universe is its centre, so universe is an infinity inside a dimensionless point. The dimensions we intute are within this point. That is why quantum mechanics is not weird. Entanglement becomes possible.
Actually, all existence is zero dimensional.
Everything is in me and I am there in everything. Only I existed in the past, only I exist now, and, only I will be existing in the future. Everything was done, is being done, and will be done by me.
I am the universe.
I am rosborne979.
I am asking myself, "what do I hope to achieve with all this?

I will think and let you know rosborne979.
Why don't you too think and try to suggest some thing, by the way?
maunas24-10-13

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2019 04:38 am
@rosborne979,
[05/03, 3:54 pm] Unparticle: What do you hope to achieve with all this?

I want to free myself from the cycle of birth and death, and then, enjoy immortal life.
Unparticle: I don't want to go back into the singularity, without being convinced that I will come back again.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2019 05:41 am
@maunas24-10-13,
I think you should study philosophy instead of science. And you should read “The Mysterious Stranger” by Mark Twain.
maunas24-10-13

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2019 07:27 am
@rosborne979,
Thank you,
Rosborne979 for your insightful suggestion. I very much liked the book you recommended. It was unfortunate that Mark Twain got his writer's block while he was trying to write it. The story would perhaps have been more satisfying otherwise.

Due to my OCD ; I post again.

*Why is the expansion rate of the universe impulsed?*

*Because order and disorder are equal reactionary products, conserved in the dimension of time*

The universe began with a infinitely ordered (unquantized) singularity. This singularity was a reactionary product of a preceding infinite disorder which had formed at the end of the previous iteration of the universe.

Whenever there is a sudden increase in complexity with release of a large amount of accumulated entropy, the universe gets a boost to it's expansion rate, *or, vice versa*.

For instance,

1) The first impulse occurred at less than Planck scale, almost at the instant of universe's origin. *The singularity got quantized, suddenly increasing entropy.* Then initially, the gravitational force and the rest of the universe got separated causing the Alan Guth inflation.
This happened because the 'infinite' space-time curvature of singularity caused by unified gravity with the rest of the force fields was lost, resulting in the flattening of the universe by a sudden stretching of space with contraction of time.

2) The second push to the expansion of the universe took place when matter and antimatter particles annihilated each other, and, the annihilating radiation was consumed by space creating *primordial dark energy which had anti gravitational effect*

3) The third release of pent-up entropy occurred when the universe became transparent releasing the cosmic electromagnetic background.

4) The fourth release of entropy occurred in very small phases, in about eight billion years, when reionizing radiation slowly disappeared.
Beyond a certain critical value the total released entropy increased the repulsive strength of dark energy so much that it was followed by a simultaneous increase in the complexity of the universe by formation of more compact galactic clusters *(a major cause of galactic collisions, but, inter galactic cluster expansion of space increased)*.

5) The next epoch....??
rosborne979

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2019 07:34 am
@maunas24-10-13,
Sorry to hear you have OCD. What is it you are hoping to accomplish with your posts? Are they just to satisfy your OCD, or is it something else?
maunas24-10-13

Reply Fri 22 Mar, 2019 12:39 pm
@rosborne979,
I am interested in knowing the truth behind all existence. But, at a very young age I had come to the conclusion that it may not be possible in my biological life time, and, also it may require me to be highly intelligent with a great RAM, ROM and PROCESSING capacity. So I decided to study medicine first to enhance these capacities. And at present I am mainly a medicine man.

Though I tend to indulge in all types of knowledge and technologies to try to achieve my aims.

I sometimes feel, and am thoroughly, repeatedly convinced that mathematics is the language of gods, and the greatest intellectual handicap of mine is that I am very poor at it. This does not mean that I am incapable to become an expert in it. It is only that I devoted myself more to studying life. Perhaps, once I am convinced that I have become immortal, then I will start paying sufficient attention to cosmology, mathematics, physics and others.
maunas24-10-13

Reply Sun 24 Mar, 2019 04:27 am
@maunas24-10-13,
The monster black holes that anchor the galaxies increase the entropy of the universe. They fragment the stars smashing them to bits, bleeding off energy from the galaxy in the form of X-rays. They create less regions rich in star formation, and cause more regions to become relatively barren.
0 Replies