Americans : aren't you convinced now that Iran is peaceful and Israel is war monger ?

BillRM

Mon 7 Oct, 2013 11:23 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
with what a great ally Israel is; the major newspapers are Jewish-owned and are not critical of Israel at all. If the truth be known, Israel is an albatross around America's neck.

LOL that kind of anti-Jewish nonsense went out of favor in the 1930s or so.

Jews own the banks and the newspapers and Hollywood and Roosevelt is their puppet.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Tue 8 Oct, 2013 02:40 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:

I have seen many false statements by you, but none from Oralloy. How do you account for that?

Easily, Advocate. You and are at the opposite ends of the Israeli spectrum. You see Oralloy as someone who would gladly give his life for Israel. On another board by Yahoo, before I placed the unusually strange Oralloy on ignore, I asked him why he would not go to Israel and become a suicide bomber, i.e., kill some Palestinians for Israel. He said he would not mind but his family would miss him. So you see, you have in Oralloy a loyal Zionist supporter who under the right circumstances would gladly give his life for the Zionist nation.

Me? Hell no!!!! I am the opposite. I despise Israeli policies and am highly critical of the Jewish state. You view me as your personal enemy because of my relentless, unmerciful condemnation of Israel.

Your refusal to accept reality discerns only hatred from Israeli critics. There's nothing I can do to change this and frankly, I'm simply not that interested in changing your views which I believe are unalterable.
Advocate

Tue 8 Oct, 2013 05:14 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Pals on many, many, occasions have donned suicide vests, etc., and have murdered innocent Jews. I have never seen where Jews have done similar. These Pals who murder innocent children, the elderly, et al., are vermin and, at the same time, apparently your heroes.

As I think you know, Israel essentially never set foot in the WB and Gaza before the '67 War, when it was attacked by numerous Arab armies. Israel kept to this despite hundreds of attacks by the Pals, and the Pal desecretion of Jewish holy sites (e.g., the Western Wall Area.) These and other factors certainly give Israel the right to take land beyond the '67 borders for security and other purposes.

You will not admit it, but Israel has begged the Pals to work to reach reasonable settlement of their issues with Israel, for which Isreal was effectively slapped down.

I could go on, but why bother when one is dealing with irrationality such as yours.
oralloy

Tue 8 Oct, 2013 06:38 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
Easily, Advocate. You and are at the opposite ends of the Israeli spectrum. You see Oralloy as someone who would gladly give his life for Israel. On another board by Yahoo, before I placed the unusually strange Oralloy on ignore, I asked him why he would not go to Israel and become a suicide bomber, i.e., kill some Palestinians for Israel. He said he would not mind but his family would miss him. So you see, you have in Oralloy a loyal Zionist supporter who under the right circumstances would gladly give his life for the Zionist nation.

Nonsense. I certainly wouldn't be averse to helping Israel kill those who attack them, but I would never be willing to be a suicide bomber.

Perhaps you asked if I would be willing to fight on a battlefield for Israel -- something that would carry the risk of death, but not the certainty of it. In that case, my answer might have been as you suggested.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Me? Hell no!!!! I am the opposite. I despise Israeli policies and am highly critical of the Jewish state. You view me as your personal enemy because of my relentless, unmerciful condemnation of Israel.

In other words, you're an evil anti-Semite.

It is a shame that you are doing so much to undermine the peace talks. The Palestinians could lose their last chance at 1967 borders all because you anti-Semites don't want anyone to make peace with Israel.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Your refusal to accept reality discerns only hatred from Israeli critics. There's nothing I can do to change this and frankly, I'm simply not that interested in changing your views which I believe are unalterable.

While I'm sure you will indeed never be able to sway a decent person to become an anti-Semite, note that Advocate does not refuse to accept reality.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Tue 8 Oct, 2013 08:28 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:

Pals on many, many, occasions have donned suicide vests, etc., and have murdered innocent Jews. I have never seen where Jews have done similar. These Pals who murder innocent children, the elderly, et al., are vermin and, at the same time, apparently your heroes.

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
--- Henry David Thoreau

That was indeed sad, the many bus bombings in Isreal.....and one can understand the need to erect a wall to diminish the risks Israelis are/were exposed to. Whenever innocent people are killed it is a travesty....a life is a precious thing and once it's gone, there's no getting it back.

Anytime individuals choose to give their one life, it surely must be out of sheer desperation, and truly who among us will deny the Palestinians are a desperate people, and a desperate people may become a dangerous people. The occupation in the disputed territories is the root cause and the chasing the Palestinians from the homes which today is called modern Israel. The root cause of the trouble is conceive via the displacement and the refugees who are not allowed to become Israelis even. These displaced Palestinians are crying out to the international community who has heard their cry. They are now recognized in the UN a status which the US tried to prevent as a favor to Israel.

You complain of Palestinians atrocities against Israel but there are even worse atrocities against the Palestinian refugees by Israel. Remember the Sabra and Shatila massacre in 1982, for starters? It was the slaughter of between 762 and 3,500 civilians, mostly Palestinians and Lebanese Shiites, by a Lebanese Christian militia in the Sabra and Shatila Palestinian refugee camps in Beirut, Lebanon from approximately 6:00 pm 16 September to 8:00 am 18 September 1982. Ariel Sharon was a general at the time and he placed IDF at every conceivable entrance so no Palestinian man, woman or child could escape. Ariel Sharon was demoted for his role....he might have thought he got off easy, but time has placed this man in a vegetative state of which he will most likely ever to emerge.

Quote:
As I think you know, Israel essentially never set foot in the WB and Gaza before the '67 War, when it was attacked by numerous Arab armies. Israel kept to this despite hundreds of attacks by the Pals, and the Pal desecretion of Jewish holy sites (e.g., the Western Wall Area.) These and other factors certainly give Israel the right to take land beyond the '67 borders for security and other purposes.

Israel has no rights beyond the 56% land she was given in 1948. Israel is an expansionist nation and personally I don't think it will ever be satisfied with the land it has, the land it continues to steal from the Palestinians. Now this might sound farfetched but I think Israel would dearly love to take over one of the rich oil states. Right after GWB adm had invaded Iraq, Nouri Al-Maliki, Iraq's Prime Minister, was asked if Israel could have a pipeline run from Iraq to Israel. Maliki said "no." That the Arab league would have to sanction such a move and they were not going to while Israel remains far removed from her 1967 borders. That was quite a disappointment to the US and Israel because the Zionist nation was sure it was going to profit from the ouster of Saddam hussein and partake of Iraq's oil.

Have a good evening, friend.
izzythepush

Wed 9 Oct, 2013 04:03 am
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

I have seen many false statements by you, but none from Oralloy. How do you account for that?

Easy. You've got **** for brains. You were the one who said that Meredith Kercher died by being crushed by an Israeli bulldozer. You don't know your arse from your elbow.
Advocate

Wed 9 Oct, 2013 09:52 am
@izzythepush,
Izzy loves his excrement laden insults. No valid information, just insults.
Romeo Fabulini

Wed 9 Oct, 2013 10:00 am
I'm strictly neutral and don't give a rat's ass if the Jews and Muslims nuke each other off the earth,both sides are warmongers so the sooner they slug it out in a fight to the death, the better..Smile
Foofie

Wed 9 Oct, 2013 10:06 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

I'm strictly neutral and don't give a rat's ass if the Jews and Muslims nuke each other off the earth,both sides are warmongers so the sooner they slug it out in a fight to the death, the better..Smile

Ain't you the tough guy.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Wed 9 Oct, 2013 10:18 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
I'm strictly neutral and don't give a rat's ass if the Jews and Muslims nuke each other off the earth, both sides are warmongers
so the sooner they slug it out in a fight to the death, the better..Smile
I just wanna stand up in support
of warmongering here
Someone is trying to give it a bad name !

Sometimes we need war. I have mongered it; worked out OK.

David
izzythepush

Wed 9 Oct, 2013 10:20 am
@Advocate,
There's valid information alright.

Quote:
You were the one who said that Meredith Kercher died by being crushed by an Israeli bulldozer.

It's valid to point out your tenuous grasp of reality, as you claim to be able to understand the difference between truth and lies. A rather hollow claim.
0 Replies

Foofie

Wed 9 Oct, 2013 10:30 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:

Remember the Sabra and Shatila massacre in 1982, for starters? It was the slaughter of between 762 and 3,500 civilians, mostly Palestinians and Lebanese Shiites, by a Lebanese Christian militia in the Sabra and Shatila Palestinian refugee camps in Beirut, Lebanon from approximately 6:00 pm 16 September to 8:00 am 18 September 1982. Ariel Sharon was a general at the time and he placed IDF at every conceivable entrance so no Palestinian man, woman or child could escape.

So, how does the Christian militia get absolution for doing the killing?
Advocate

Wed 9 Oct, 2013 10:57 am
@Foofie,
I think MIT will tell us next that Israel was responsible for he bombing of Dresden.
RABEL222

Wed 9 Oct, 2013 11:43 am
@Advocate,
No. That was the U S of A and her allies. Israel was responsible for the attack and death of about 90 U S of A sailors on the USS Liberty which was covered up by the U S of A government and Israel.
Moment-in-Time

Wed 9 Oct, 2013 12:30 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:

Easy. You've got **** for brains. You were the one who said that Meredith Kercher died by being crushed by an Israeli bulldozer. You don't know your arse from your elbow.

Hiya, Izzy. Did Advocate literally say "Meredith Kercher died by an Israeli bulldozer" or did he make a mistake when he should have said "Rachel Corrie" was run over by a bulldozer driven by an IDF while protesting Israeli leveling of Palestinian homes?
Moment-in-Time

Wed 9 Oct, 2013 12:40 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:

Izzy loves his excrement laden insults. No valid information, just insults.

Whenever one tries to engage you in crimes committed by the Zionist state against its closest neighbor, you become more dug in, repeating the same ole same ole, attacking the messenger. Seems to me you don't have a leg to stand on with your implacability regarding the hard-core attitude used by Israel against the exposed helpless Palestinians.

Before you criticize another's dirty house please make sure yours is spotless!
Moment-in-Time

Wed 9 Oct, 2013 12:45 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:

I think MIT will tell us next that Israel was responsible for he bombing of Dresden.

Read Rabel's message. He's really up-to-date on Dresden.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Wed 9 Oct, 2013 12:51 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:

So, how does the Christian militia get absolution for doing the killing?

Former PM of Israel, Ariel Sharon, at the time, an Israeli General, made it possible with the help of the IDF to make definitely sure the Christian militia did a good clean job killing all the Palestinian refugees. As for "absolution"?!?! Heck, how should I know? I an a non-believer in your god or anybody's gods!
tsarstepan

Wed 9 Oct, 2013 12:57 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

Everyone knows that Israel is responsible for the fall of the dwarf kingdom under the Lonely Mountain. Everyone knows that the dragon Smaug was the PM of Israel at that time.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 9 Oct, 2013 01:02 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
When challenged about his unstinting support of Oralboy, including the disgusting things about he's said about Meredith Kercher and her grieving parents, his response was that she'd been crushed to death by an Israeli bulldozer. Now that is blaming Israel for something it has never done.
0 Replies