Americans : aren't you convinced now that Iran is peaceful and Israel is war monger ?

JTT

Fri 4 Oct, 2013 09:30 am
@Bentinie,
Oralloy knows nothing. He lives in his parent's basement, plays online war games, thrills to the US governments' myriad war crimes and terrorism.
oralloy

Fri 4 Oct, 2013 10:00 am
@Bentinie,
Bentinie wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Mr. Obama will direct the US Air Force to thoroughly bombard them.

How do you know this?

First, he has repeatedly stated that he will not allow Iran to develop nuclear weapons even if it means bombing them.

Second, he has asked Israel to hold off bombing Iran themselves and let the US be in charge of stopping Iran. He has promised Israel that if they do hold off, he will stop Iran's nuclear weapons program no matter what. If Obama were to now simply stand by and do nothing while Iran builds nuclear weapons, it would be a colossal betrayal of one of our closest allies by deliberately breaking a promise he explicitly made to them.

And third, if he allowed Iran to build nuclear weapons, it would be a major disaster for both America and the world. He would have to be either incompetent or deliberately trying to harm America if he did that. I am confident that neither is is the case.

Bentinie wrote:
Are you privy to classified information?

Not really. But I'm well versed in unclassified information.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 4 Oct, 2013 10:03 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Oralloy knows nothing. He lives in his parent's basement, plays online war games, thrills to the US governments' myriad war crimes and terrorism.

Nice that you at least didn't engage in name-calling this time, but it would also be nice if you didn't lie about me.
0 Replies

Foofie

Fri 4 Oct, 2013 11:07 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Foofie wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

I suspect the American public will be put off by his dismissal of hope.

Can't you accept the fact that this country is so big that different regions have different perceptions of the same new item. Look where you reside, and you talk for the CONUS states?

I suspect that most Americans will be put off by Bibi's comments and dismissal of hope.

I may be wrong.

I believe you are in denial how many Americans in the hinterland are pro-Zionist, and conservative, in my opinion.
Foofie

Fri 4 Oct, 2013 11:14 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:
His speech, that Bill was kind enuf to post, was the essence of good, logical, clear thought. We need to act quickly.

Unless Iran abandons their illegal nuclear program very very quickly, in less than a year Mr. Obama will direct the US Air Force to thoroughly bombard them.

The point is that this thread just makes Iran and Israel the only two adversaries. Has anyone noticed the killing between Shia and Sunni? Since Iran is one, the Arab countries that are of the other group might feel that they have much to fear from a nuclear dominant Iran. Israel is just a smoke screen for the real middle east adversaries, in my opinion.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 4 Oct, 2013 11:18 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Foofie wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

I suspect the American public will be put off by his dismissal of hope.

Can't you accept the fact that this country is so big that different regions have different perceptions of the same new item. Look where you reside, and you talk for the CONUS states?

I suspect that most Americans will be put off by Bibi's comments and dismissal of hope.

I may be wrong.

I believe you are in denial how many Americans in the hinterland are pro-Zionist, and conservative, in my opinion.

Could be.

But I have not told you how many I think are pro-Zionist...and to be honest, I have absolutely no idea of the numbers.

It is my feeling (I suspect) Americans are going to be put off my Bibi's remarks and attitude. It is my hope that they are, because I see Netanyehu's attitude as dismal and counterproductive.

I understand decent, well-intentioned people can disagree with my assessment.

We'll see how things go.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Fri 4 Oct, 2013 12:48 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
The terrorism perpetrated in response to our support of Israel is a reaction thereto.

You are pretending that the terrorists shared your twisted and hateful ideals. But in reality the terrorists had their own twisted and hateful ideals, which were quite different from yours.

The ideal of not supporting rogue nations like Israel isn't twisted and hateful; it’s moral and humane.

What isn't moral and humane is the perpetration of terrorism, which I am vehemently against.

The US' support for Israel as a motivation for the terrorists' attacks were stated in fatwas issued by al Quaeda in 1996 and 1998, and in their “Letter to America” issued in 2002.
InfraBlue

Fri 4 Oct, 2013 12:52 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
oral wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:
The reasons for the original 9/11 attacks were the presence of US troops in Saudi Arabia, sanctions against Iraq and US support of Israel.

Wrong. They also hoped to conquer the world, commit genocide against all non-Muslims, and create a global theocratic hell where it would be against the law for women to know how to read.

That you provide assertions of other reasons for the attacks does not negate the truth of the reasons that I've provided.

It certainly negates your attempt to pretend that the reasons you listed were an accurate description of their motivation. You managed to leave out 90% of the terrorists' goals.

Those were 100% of the motivations given by them.

oralloy wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:
oral wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:
The only grievance left today is the US' support of Israel.
The US shouldn't be supporting that oppressive state.

Give it a rest Adolf. Your anti-Semitism is repugnant.

Get professional help, oral; your paranoid delusions are showing.
There is absolutely nothing anti-Semitic about what I wrote.

Your hateful lies are anti-Semitism and nothing but.

Nuh-uh.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Fri 4 Oct, 2013 01:55 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
oral wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:
The point is that the assertion that "like hell we should not be supporting Israel" isn't a very well articulated argument.

Maybe that's because he was expressing an opinion instead of an argument?

Then it wasn't a very well articulated opinion.

On the contrary. His opinion was expressed quite clearly.

One thing is clear expression; another thing is articulateness, which is what I was referring to.

Responding to the opinion that the US should not be supporting the oppressive state of Israel by saying, “like hell we should not be supporting Israel,” isn’t particularly articulate, avoidance of the use of the contraction “shouldn’t” notwithstanding.

oralloy wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:
oral wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:
The assertion that you and most of your fellow citizens say so is also not a very well articulated argument, and is an argumentum ad populum fallacy to boot.

That is incorrect. His point that most Americans share in his policy opinions is a valid one, especially given the fact that he was responding to "says you".

It's valid in regard to nothing, and as an expession of an opinion is irrelevant.

His post directly and accurately refuted the post that it was replying to. Can't get more valid than that.

Actually, I was referring to his assertion that “like hell we should not be supporting Israel” as a response to my assertion that the US should not be supporting the oppressive state of Israel. His argumentum ad populum doesn’t make it any less invalid.

Quote:
And while his view of "what American policy should be" counted as an opinion, when he pointed out "what the American people think American policy should be" he was pointing out a fact.

He wasn’t pointing out “what the American people think American policy should be;” he was making the assertion that, “like hell we should not be supporting Israel say me and most of my fellow citizens,” which isn’t a fact. It’s an opinion.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 4 Oct, 2013 09:51 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
The ideal of not supporting rogue nations like Israel isn't twisted and hateful; it’s moral and humane.

Your lies about Israel are vile and count as anti-Semitism. You should be ashamed of yourself.
InfraBlue

Fri 4 Oct, 2013 10:45 pm
@oralloy,
Nuh-uh.
Advocate

Sun 6 Oct, 2013 08:25 am
@oralloy,
Infra is the most virulent anti-Semite around. I am a bit surprised that he hasn't yet donned a suicide vest to blow up some Israeli facility.
JTT

Sun 6 Oct, 2013 09:08 am
@Advocate,
Why do you guys persist in these lies.
Advocate

Sun 6 Oct, 2013 01:50 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

I persist in calling out the lies of you and others of your ilk. I should ignore them, but cannot resist replying.
OmSigDAVID

Mon 7 Oct, 2013 04:20 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Nuh-uh.
Where were u born, InfraBlue ?
OmSigDAVID

Mon 7 Oct, 2013 04:27 am
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

JTT wrote:

I persist in calling out the lies of you and others of your ilk.
I should ignore them, but cannot resist replying.
In the end, what is the value
of convincing a crazy man of anything ?
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Mon 7 Oct, 2013 05:42 am
@Foofie,
Quote:
TomBecker89 wrote:

But you're american . How can you not hate Israel ?

Quote:

Foofie wrote:

Because being an American is not being a European. America is different from the land that many Caucasoidal American families hailed from.

I am an American and I abhor Israeli policies intensely! One of the chief reasons most Americans seem like the ideal friend for Israel is because we are for the most part perpetually bombarded by our congress (who receive huge sums of money to be pro-Israel) with what a great ally Israel is; the major newspapers are Jewish-owned and are not critical of Israel at all. If the truth be known, Israel is an albatross around America's neck. Look at how Israeli supporters tried to prevent Chuck Hagel from becoming Defense Secretary? He has spoken out publicly how Israel has a stranglehold on America's foreign policies; Israel, a mite of a country, wields great power because it commands its puppet, the US, to dance to the Zionist tune! Israel has made many enemies and when they are attacked the next stop is America's interests, like the Kenya embassy and the mall recently. 9/11 was one of the rreasons stated by al-Qaede for attacking the Twin Towers, because of our friendship with that rogue run-a-way tiny speck called Israel. There are many Americans, well known and respected, like Noam Chomsky, to name just one from the many, who are simply against Israeli arrogant and disrespectful policies which harm the Palestinian people but in the finality, HARM AMERICANS!!!!!. Not all Americans are like the poster, Oralloy, that others keep quoting and whose intellectual condition appear shamelessly pathological or more likely congenital.

Quote:
You sad, innocuous soul.

This coming from you, someone who is so steeped in delusion that you, Advocate, and Oralloy could be triplets from the same egg. Careful you don't go off the deep end like Oralloy as his case is completely helpless.
InfraBlue

Mon 7 Oct, 2013 03:23 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Chicago, Il
0 Replies

Advocate

Mon 7 Oct, 2013 07:03 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
I have seen many false statements by you, but none from Oralloy. How do you account for that?
RABEL222

Mon 7 Oct, 2013 10:43 pm
@Advocate,
That your blind.
0 Replies