0
   

Americans : when are you going to admit your troops are nazi war criminals ?

 
 
Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 11:21 am
"Arlington" should be called "Nazi cemetary for american war criminals who committed crimes against humanity and got what they deserved" .
 
Baldimo
 
  5  
Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 11:28 am
@TomBecker89,
Looks like JTT has started a new account.
contrex
 
  4  
Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 11:31 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Looks like JTT has started a new account.


Whatever his faults, he would surely know how to spell "cemetery", although that could be a ruse to put us off the scent, I suppose.
0 Replies
 
Lordyaswas
 
  3  
Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 11:33 am
@TomBecker89,
As an Israeli, you should be eternally grateful to the USA, for what they did in Europe during WW2.

Still, no good deed goes unpunished, eh?

Silly boy.
0 Replies
 
Setanta
 
  3  
Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 11:37 am
This clown apparently came here looking for a bitch fight. Earlier today, i looked up its profile, and it had made ten posts, while initiating nine threads. The tenth post was in one its own threads. So it starts sh*t like this, and then, eight times out of nine, it doesn't return. It's really not worth the candle, but i thought i'd stop by and drop off that bit of information about this troll.
0 Replies
 
Finn dAbuzz
 
  2  
Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 07:57 pm
@TomBecker89,
Oooh so provacative Tommy!

Childish is actually more like it.
0 Replies
 
JTT
 
  1  
Reply Sun 29 Sep, 2013 06:50 pm
US presidents have most assuredly been war criminals, some to a greater degree, some to less, but still, all terrorists and war criminals.

It's indisputable that many US military personnel have been war criminals.
Finn dAbuzz
 
  1  
Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 10:46 pm
@JTT,
Do you buzz endlessly around Chinese, Russian, British, Egyptian, German, French, Portugese, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, and Canadian (to name but a few) forums as well?
JTT
 
  1  
Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 06:59 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
This is A2K, Finn. That doesn't stand for America2whatever.

Again, you would chastise whoever wrote a response as silly as this one.

Finn dAbuzz
 
  2  
Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2013 07:04 pm
@JTT,
No, I don't think I would.

Clearly this is predominantly "American" forum, just as, I am sure, there are predominantly "Chinese," "Russian," "British," et al forums.

I could take your positions a lot more seriously if I thought you didn't (for some reason) have such a hard-on for America.

People in this forum press you to admit that there are lot of other nations now and in the past doing at least as many bad things as America and you always demur.

The only way to take you seriously is to believe that you apply your strict standards of conduct to all nations and not just America.

You refuse to allow anyone to do so.

JTT
 
  1  
Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2013 07:47 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
I could take your positions a lot more seriously if I thought you didn't (for some reason) have such a hard-on for America.


That's a terribly lame excuse, Finn. Even when y'all were given the opportunity by Gracie to discuss the crimes and the terrorism of the US, it was all a mighty whitewash. A great deal of the thread was aimed at discussing me, as if Gracie's questions had anything to do with me.

How come you haven't wondered out loud who the nitwit was who tagged this thread "JTT wannabe"?

Quote:
People in this forum press you to admit that there are lot of other nations now and in the past doing at least as many bad things as America and you always demur.


I know that. I've seen this a million times and it's a completely bogus argument. I have stated, also many times, that all war criminals and terrorists should be held to account.

What makes the US such a "special" case is that the US has done these things under cover of propaganda, propaganda that is incredibly duplicitous. Now I know that sounds odd but the US has really created the greatest flim flam the world has ever seen. It's been going on for 200 plus years.

We hear it daily on the news. Kerry is pumping out the bullshit as we speak - this kind of bullshit.

Quote:
Establish a Syrian War Crimes Tribunal
By Chris Smith,September 09, 2013
Rep. Chris Smith, a Republican from New Jersey, chairs the House Foreign Affairs Committee’s human rights panel.

There is a non-lethal way to help ensure that Bashar al-Assad and other perpetrators of atrocities in Syria are held to account, not someday far in the future but beginning now.

The U.N. Security Council must move immediately to establish a Syrian war crimes tribunal. Past ad hoc war crimes tribunals — including courts for Sierra Leone, Rwanda and the former Yugoslavia — have made a difference, but they sent thugs to jail only after hostilities ended. Regarding Syria, a new sense of urgency and commitment requires initiating investigations and prosecutions now to send a clear message to those who commit genocide — and to those just following orders — that such barbaric behavior has dire personal consequences.


http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-09-09/opinions/41895454_1_syrian-court-war-crimes-tribunal-international-criminal-court


Quote:
The only way to take you seriously is to believe that you apply your strict standards of conduct to all nations and not just America.

You refuse to allow anyone to do so.


That's patently false. You mistake the chiding I give to those who come bleating onto the pages of A2K about all the other bad people and countries when those others people and countries do not hold a candlestick to what the US has done and continues to do on a regular basis.
Finn dAbuzz
 
  1  
Reply Wed 9 Oct, 2013 06:17 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
I could take your positions a lot more seriously if I thought you didn't (for some reason) have such a hard-on for America.


That's a terribly lame excuse, Finn. Even when y'all were given the opportunity by Gracie to discuss the crimes and the terrorism of the US, it was all a mighty whitewash. A great deal of the thread was aimed at discussing me, as if Gracie's questions had anything to do with me.

You do realize, don't you, that taking your position seriously is not synonomous with agreeing with it?

If I recall that particular thread there were quite a number of people who acknowledged that the US was hardly sinless, but that it should be viewed in the entirety of its actions over time, and in comparison to the rest of the world.


How come you haven't wondered out loud who the nitwit was who tagged this thread "JTT wannabe"?

I (strangely) like you JTT and I appreciate the past support you have provided, but I rarely read the tags, and if I had noticed this one, I know that I would not have considered it as amusing as the one you are obviously referencing: "Fear of Sharing." I also would not have thought that you needed defending against it.

If you are going to be so stark and unyielding in your posts you should expect such attention. This fellow is either an idiot or a childish provacateur, which you are neither, but considering the number of times you have insulted me in this forum, do you really expect me to come to your defense over a silly tag?


Quote:
People in this forum press you to admit that there are lot of other nations now and in the past doing at least as many bad things as America and you always demur.


I know that. I've seen this a million times and it's a completely bogus argument. I have stated, also many times, that all war criminals and terrorists should be held to account.

But it's not bogus. Some of the people who press you this way would be far more willing than me to agree with you...if they thought you didn't have tunnel vision or some obsessive hatred for the US. They may, in many ways, be dolts but they have some appreciation for balance. In your posts, they see none.

Yes you have stated many times that all war criminals and terrorists should be held to account, but you always avoid identifying these miscreants unless perhaps they are a traditional ally of the US (the UK and Israel comes to mind). This is rightly perceived as imbalance.


What makes the US such a "special" case is that the US has done these things under cover of propaganda, propaganda that is incredibly duplicitous. Now I know that sounds odd but the US has really created the greatest flim flam the world has ever seen. It's been going on for 200 plus years.

Again, how is this a "special case?" No other nation on earth now or ever has tried to cast itself in the best of lights?

It is very difficult not to see you as the classic romantic turned cynic. America's sins are so great because you so want to believe in its mythology.

The fundamental flaw in your argument that the US is so uniquely pernicious because it's propoganda is so grandious, is that much of the accolades the US has received is deserved. This doesn't mean it is a sainted nation, but it does mean that what so many people around the world and particularly here in America have thought about this country for over 200 years is anything but a cynical lie.


We hear it daily on the news. Kerry is pumping out the bullshit as we speak - this kind of bullshit.

Quote:
Establish a Syrian War Crimes Tribunal
By Chris Smith,September 09, 2013
Rep. Chris Smith, a Republican from New Jersey, chairs the House Foreign Affairs Committee’s human rights panel.

There is a non-lethal way to help ensure that Bashar al-Assad and other perpetrators of atrocities in Syria are held to account, not someday far in the future but beginning now.

The U.N. Security Council must move immediately to establish a Syrian war crimes tribunal. Past ad hoc war crimes tribunals — including courts for Sierra Leone, Rwanda and the former Yugoslavia — have made a difference, but they sent thugs to jail only after hostilities ended. Regarding Syria, a new sense of urgency and commitment requires initiating investigations and prosecutions now to send a clear message to those who commit genocide — and to those just following orders — that such barbaric behavior has dire personal consequences.


http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-09-09/opinions/41895454_1_syrian-court-war-crimes-tribunal-international-criminal-court


Kerry of Vietnam is an utter tool and a perfect example of the worst of a bad breed: Politician.

One would think you agreed, in principle, with Chris Smith. Is it bullshit because he didn't simultaneously call for a criminal tribunal to focus on America? Surely even you know such a thing has likely never happened, and how does the failure of a member of the US government to indict his own country invalidate the notion that Syria should be held accountable for its crimes? Again...balance.



Quote:
The only way to take you seriously is to believe that you apply your strict standards of conduct to all nations and not just America.

You refuse to allow anyone to do so.


That's patently false. You mistake the chiding I give to those who come bleating onto the pages of A2K about all the other bad people and countries when those others people and countries do not hold a candlestick to what the US has done and continues to do on a regular basis.

Sorry, but it is not.

You can refute it all you want but you are not seen as a stark and unyielding voice against tyranny, terrorism, colonialism, et al, you are seen as a hater of the US.

JTT
 
  1  
Reply Wed 9 Oct, 2013 08:57 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
but considering the number of times you have insulted me in this forum, do you really expect me to come to your defense over a silly tag?


I never expect, want or need anyone coming to my defense, Finn. I am capable of defending myself. I just thought that you were interested in the truth of things and as that was as idiotic a tag as the one you mentioned, I wondered why you hadn't addressed it. No biggee. It's no skin of my nose.

Quote:
This is rightly perceived as imbalance.


There's no imbalance. The US is far and away the worst band of war criminals and terrorist since WWII. And though the US's crimes go right back to day one, that's far enough in the past to forget it.

But the hypocrisy, the ******* hypocrisy. That in and of itself should make you, any American's blood boil.

"We're the greatest, we're the savior of the oppressed, we're the shining beacon of democracy", we're ... ."

All bullshit, all lies, all a miserable facade. You like it that the US is a miserable facade?

Quote:
Kerry of Vietnam is an utter tool and a perfect example of the worst of a bad breed: Politician.


Every US politician is a tool, a liar, save for a few that are honest.

Quote:
One would think you agreed, in principle, with Chris Smith. Is it bullshit because he didn't simultaneously call for a criminal tribunal to focus on America? Surely even you know such a thing has likely never happened, and how does the failure of a member of the US government to indict his own country invalidate the notion that Syria should be held accountable for its crimes? Again...balance.


That's hilarious, Finn, that you would suggest for a moment that that illustrates balance. That is the US using other people, as the US has always done, to advance the position of the US. There's no balance, all there is is the worst hypocrisy the world has ever seen. All there is is voluminous lies.

If Assad was the US's guy, this wouldn't even see the light of day. At least as many people would be being killed and nothing would be happening. History, real history, not that crap you feed your kids, doesn't lie.

Quote:
You can refute it all you want but you are not seen as a stark and unyielding voice against tyranny, terrorism, colonialism, et al, you are seen as a hater of the US.


Duuuuh. There is no one interested in discussing the crimes of the US because the task is much much too difficult for all of you. Consider, it took a 13 year old young lady to broach a subject that not a one of you "adults" was anywhere close to willing to broach.
Finn dAbuzz
 
  1  
Reply Mon 14 Oct, 2013 01:02 pm
@JTT,
Now we are going round in circles
JTT
 
  1  
Reply Tue 15 Oct, 2013 09:09 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Y'all do that a lot in order to avoid pointedly discussing the voluminous war crimes and the ongoing daily terrorism.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
  1. Forums
  2. » Americans : when are you going to admit your troops are nazi war criminals ?
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/18/2021 at 04:09:31