Americans : do you hate Israel more now after Netanyahu's speech at the UN ?

Tue 1 Oct, 2013 03:14 pm
I do !
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 1,964 • Replies: 11
Topic Closed

contrex

Tue 1 Oct, 2013 03:44 pm
... but you are a prick.
RABEL222

Tue 1 Oct, 2013 11:03 pm
@contrex,
So is Netanyahu. If he goes after Iran I hope to God he goes without us.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 03:32 am
@TomBecker89,
I approve of and I adopt
the reasoning of his speech. He is right.

David
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 03:38 am
Netanyahu's has been a known quantity for a really long time, today offered nothing of interest.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 04:16 am
hawkeye10 wrote:
Netanyahu's has been a known quantity for a really long time,
today offered nothing of interest.
He merely stated the obvious;
like: " hay, we shud put this fire out."
0 Replies

Advocate

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 09:44 am
Netanyahu was reminding the world what would happen were Iran to join the club holding nukes. Reminders of this nature are worthwhile.

He reminds us that, with nukes, Iran will control the ME oil flow. This is very, very, significant. He also correctly points out that this situation will cause other countries in the ME to build or buy nukes. One such country is Saudi Arabia.
JTT

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 10:22 am
@Advocate,
Did Netanyahoo remind the world that the US is the only nation to have used nuclear weapons, for racist purposes?

Did N remind the world that the US and Israel just keep marketing their terrorist propaganda? And sadly, they have most of the "media" captured, which tells you who the bad guys really are.

Did N remind the world that it was the US that overthrew Iran's democratic government simply to steal Iran's oil wealth?

Did N remind the world that it is the US that has been committing acts of terrorism against Iran ever since the Iranians threw out the invading hordes?

Did N remind the world that civilized countries have civilized methods of determining things. Do you recall Iraq? Vietnam? Cuba?

JTT

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 10:35 am
@contrex,
Is that worse than being an unrepentant thief, Contrex?
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 10:44 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Did Netanyahoo remind the world that the US is the only nation to have used nuclear weapons, for racist purposes?

Hardly racist. We just wanted Japan to surrender and end the reign of terror they were inflicting upon the world.

It was the right thing to do, and it really has no bearing on Iran's illegal nuclear program.

JTT wrote:
Did N remind the world that it was the US that overthrew Iran's democratic government simply to steal Iran's oil wealth?

You got two things wrong there.

First, Iran overthrew Iran's democratic government. The US acquiesced, but we were hardly "the reason" the coup happened.

Second, it was the UK who was up in arms about the oil. And rightly so, because contrary to your claim, it was the UK's oil, and it was Iran who was doing the stealing.
JTT

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 10:49 am
@oralloy,
Oralboy's overflowing jism. You've got to learn to swallow, lad.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 11:13 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

JTT wrote:

Hardly racist. We just wanted Japan to surrender and end the reign of terror they were inflicting upon the world.
(Not that it matters, but) I wonder whether nuking the Japs
was more racist than their attack on Pearl Harbor.
0 Replies