It's official. The Tea Party hates their own country.

farmerman

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2013 01:10 pm
@maxdancona,
Finnsy's world is incredibly high in contrast values. You aint gonna bust through.
parados

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2013 02:14 pm
@farmerman,
It's all in the definition of "hurt". If one believes that everything they do is for the good then nothing they do can "hurt". It is justified as being strong medicine that is needed to do good. The end justifies the means.

I just find it funny that a side that argues there are moral absolutes would act in such a morally relative fashion.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 23 Oct, 2013 12:11 pm
@maxdancona,
You have to be a paid shill or need some medical attention.

If you wish to see who hates America find the nearest mirror.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 23 Oct, 2013 06:16 pm
@farmerman,
Yeah, nothing stark about "The Tea Party hates their own country."
coldjoint

Reply Wed 23 Oct, 2013 07:42 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
If you generalize about Muslims, you get called names, and there are facts to back you up.
There are no facts that validate her statement.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 23 Oct, 2013 08:27 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
On the other hand we have a political party that is perfectly willing and indeed proud of taking down the government and the economy unless Obama abandons a program that was voted in by a majority, has been declared constitutional, and has survived something on the order of 38 votes that attempted to do away with it (and which I might add, according to the polls gathers a majority of the country when you total those who support it and those who think it doesn't go far enough

...and which, we must remember, was the exact preamble of a UNIVERSALLY REQUIRED HEALTH INSURANCE that was drafted as a "platform" by the Heritage Foundation is the mid 1990's.

As one of the elder statesmen of the GOP said recently. "I want my party back, the party of Reagan where we were FOR something not aginst everything"
0 Replies