Crazy Relationship

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 12:17 pm
A girl talks to you and gets you to ask them to homecoming. At homecoming you have a decent time. This girl is always talking about who she is going to go with to her next homecoming. She has dated a lot of guys. People have told me things like she is a whore and she is a handful. I went to her house after the dance were she put her hand on my inner thigh and we made out. She wants my attention most of the time when i am with her and she lays wit me often when i am at her house. She ignored me for awhile the other night and has talked to me little today. After Homecoming when i finally got home and desided to text her she said her hopes and dreams were crushed but also told me she had fun.?????... The next day i go over to her house and spend the whole day there we cuddled and kissed a couple times. Then within the last 45 minutes her best friend nolan came over.(guy) She loses all attention she has givin me and gives it to him. Not in the cuddly way but she lessons to every word she says and laughs at everything he says. Theses two have dated before but now she says he is like her brother and would never date him but he hits on her. Also said some things that interested me. Most of the youth group we played a game called zombie appocalpse which was fun. I was surprised to see her even sit by me. I add in we were about to hold hands to pray and nolan said i want to hold hannah's hand and she dropped mine for his. Its confusing because she kisses me and acts like she likes me but idk. Also when i asked her out like 3 days ago she said i dont want a boyfriend right now. The next day we were kissing. Its weird and i want to know what u all think. Am I getting used or does she like me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 617 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 12:26 pm
@Tylere121,
You're entertaining when there's no one else around. Wanna be that guy? Then by all means pursue this train wreck.
0 Replies

Plasmacobalt

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 01:10 pm
@Tylere121,
How old are you? How old is she? Sounds like she's not mature enough to date or that she just likes playing games. My advice is get away from her. She's not worth the headaches and the pain. It will only get worse the more you are around her. Better to end it before it gets even more painful. Hope that helps.
0 Replies