A friend in need....

Eva

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 10:28 am
Good for you! You're on the right track!

The first thing the counselor will tell you is that it's perfectly normal to be apprehensive. Don't let that stop you. I've been through counseling a couple of times when things got particularly rough, and it really helped me sort out my thoughts and figure out the right things to do. It's never easy to go, but it's always worth it.

The feelings of despair are also normal at this stage of quitting, along with the depression. The antidepressants will stop those feelings as soon as they kick in. Hold on....help is coming.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 10:33 am
Why would you want the S.O.B. to take an interest? Do you have him confused with Mr. Sensitivity?

Easter eggs are a good idea. Are any of your kids old enough to use crayons as well as dye? My boys always loved making Easter Eggs with their names written on them.

Hold your dominion. Tomorrow is just around the corner.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 10:35 am
Noddy24 I like the way you think. And you give great advice.
0 Replies

Anonomous

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 10:41 am
Noddy24 wrote:
Why would you want the S.O.B. to take an interest? Do you have him confused with Mr. Sensitivity?

Easter eggs are a good idea. Are any of your kids old enough to use crayons as well as dye? My boys always loved making Easter Eggs with their names written on them.

Hold your dominion. Tomorrow is just around the corner.

Because... he loves me? *sigh* or not.....
Yeah, we do the crayon things... we even make "mommy eggs" they are worth a dollar if you find one!!! hehe
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 10:48 am
Joanne--

Thanks!

Anonymous--

If someone were offering nose candy to your kids to lure them back into the bushes, would you think that this guy "loved" them.

From a distance, I'd say that the man you love and the man you have are two different animals.

Dye an egg blue for me--and one for yourself. Blue is the color of contentment and that's where you want to go.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 11:05 am
As a matter of fact, dye an egg for each of us that are giving you our love and support. Then put our names on them. Then when you feel apprehensive, take them out and read the names out loud. It might keep us closer to you
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 12:01 pm
Make mine orange. ((((HUGS))))
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 12:15 pm
Congratualtions, anon. The minute you choose to do this for yourself, and not someone else (the S.O.B. stuff and making an appointment indicates this), you are on the way to reclaiming YOUR life, and YOUR sanity. Please do keep us informed.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 12:16 pm
Make mine (beagle) brown

Muaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 12:37 pm
The object of my worship once said: "Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around". Keep up the good work!

Oh, and make mine Green and Gold!... Something like this;
http://i17.ebayimg.com/03/i/01/a1/fa/e5_1_b.JPG
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 12:52 pm
OMG!!!!!!!

Another Cheesehead!
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 01:00 pm
http://gecko.gc.maricopa.edu/clubs/Russian/images/egg_ukrainian_many.jpg
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 05:00 pm
Yep, that looks a lot like us, JD. I'm the gold and brown one in the top center. Which one are you?
0 Replies

Anonomous

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 05:49 pm
The yellow one with the cross.... at a glance, it looks terribly mixed up, but if you look closer, there's beautiful symmetry.. you just have to look hard.
0 Replies

Anonomous

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 05:50 pm
Ugh.. cheeseheads
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 05:53 pm
Draw a puppy on mine.

Just kidding.

Whatever you do should be great. Hey, do you get Animal Planet? The Eukanuba Dog Show is on in about 10 minutes. Dunno if you like dogs but it's the kind of competition where no one is really a loser and it's just kind of interesting and different. Then again, if you don't like dogs, no sweat, just a suggestion.

We're rooting for the Boston Terrier, the Beagles and most of the hound and herding groups. Oh, and the sporting group. Oops, I think we're rooting for over half of 'em. :-D
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 06:08 pm
The purple with the green and yellow triangles that is me for sure.
0 Replies