Israel Has Reason to be Paranoid

izzythepush

Reply Sun 29 Sep, 2013 03:00 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Thanks, but it's not that difficult when you're dealing with Fluff.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 10:22 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Are you really a big admirer of Izzytheputz? You two should get together.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 11:20 am
@Advocate,
Quote:

Are you really a big admirer of Izzytheputz? You two should get together.

There are a number of posters on this board whom I admire, Advocate. Do you suggest I "get together" with all of them?!

What seems to be your problem, my fellow poster? Are you trying to distract my attention from Israel's continuing TAKING of Palestinian land?! Try using your "creative" energies more positively.

Did you hear, Bibi Netanyahu is here and is angry about the waning sanctions against Iran; he's giving Obama a mouthful! Someone need to remind Netanyahu this is the United States of America and not the UNITED STATES OF ISRAEL.
contrex

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 11:43 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
this is the United States of America and not the UNITED STATES OF ISRAEL.

Very well said.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 11:54 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Talking of getting rooms, Advocate's got his tongue right up Oralboy's arse. Ugh.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 12:19 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:

Talking of getting rooms, Advocate's got his tongue right up Oralboy's arse. Ugh.

You know, Izzy, one cannot blame Advocate too much. It's difficult for someone like him to defend the insatiable appetite for land which defines the Zionist nation. (There was an article in the papers yesterday which quoted Mubarak, former president of Egypt, recent recorded sayings....that he suspected Israel was trying to take back the Sinai....and he warned Israel to "stay away from the borders." It's not known if these are the ravings of a sick man who is now approaching senility....but we do know Israel has a vociferous passion for other peoples' land.)

In some ways, Advocate is frantic for others to join in, to help fight Israel's critics. This is why he adores Oralloy, their goal is the same, fight those who dare say that Palestine is not the Jews' ancient homeland, even those European Jews, especially the Ashkenazi, who are Khazar converts to Judaism.

If Oralloy were the devil himself, he would still be embraced by Advocate.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 12:28 pm
@contrex,
Quote:

Very well said.

The nation of Israel has powerful influence in the US and especially the middle east policy. But this is President Barack Obama's administration and he has kept Netanyahu at arms length....there has been much tension between them; It did not help Netanyahu's case too much when he tried to politicize the presidential elections in 2012, making it known he preferred his pal, Mitt Romney.

In some ways Israel is like a child who has gotten its way so long, it thinks it can tell the parent what to do; in this case it is the Zionist nation's benefactor, the US, which it tries to order what to do.

Netanyahu is having conniptions because of the warming dialogue which is beginning between the Persian nation and the US. Poor Israel, it is unreasonably suspicious....we must stop and give peace a chance, somewhere, sometime.

contrex

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 12:32 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
Israel is like a child who has gotten its way so long, it thinks it can tell the parent what to do

Exactly.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 12:34 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
The nation of Israel has powerful influence in the US and especially the middle east policy.

The reason for that can be seen on this map

http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w641/Walter_Hinteler/a_zps98b6bfb8.jpg
RABEL222

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 12:42 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
It is ridicules that 1.8% of the population controls the foriegn policies of the U S of A.
Olivier5

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 01:06 pm
@Advocate,
Some people can never be contented. They cry when Syria has chemical weapons, they cry when a process of dismantling these weapons is set up, they cry when Obama threatens to strike, they cry when he backs down, they cry when Arabs get killed and they cry when they don't... Nobody even cares anymore what those whiners whine about.

Quote:
The region—and above all Israel—would like to know, however, where US policy is heading, because that part of the world has rarely seemed so precarious, so ready to slip into chaos.

The world would also like to know where Israel's policies are heading, regarding colonisation of the West Bank. Or Iran. Or Syria. Or Israeli nuclear weapons (do they exist, do they not???).
Advocate

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 01:59 pm
@Olivier5,
You imply that you have no cares. It must be wonderful to be oblivious.

Like every other country, Israel acts in its self-interest. The USA is so acting when it sends aid to Israel.

Israel has a right to expand settlements. After all, the Pals will not let any Jews settle in its areas, despite that Israel has about 1.7 million Muslim citizens.
Olivier5

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 02:49 pm
@Advocate,
I imply that whiners will whine, whatever happens, and that Israel may wish to decide what it wants to become: a binational state or a Jewish one. It wants Arab land but not Arab people... in the end, it is going straight toward becoming a Judeo-Arab state.
Foofie

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 03:21 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:

...especially the Ashkenazi, who are Khazar converts to Judaism.

You are accepting a canard. If any Khazars converted to Judaism, it was the military class. The others just assimilated into the mass of pagans that still existed then. The legend is that they were trying to avoid taxation by the Pope or the Caliph, so they mixed with existing Ashkenazi settlements in Russia.

But, the point is that while the entire progressive/liberal world accepts diversity in its countries, only the Arabs are allowed to have a homogeneous population? The joke is that previously, Jews had to tow the line in Christian Europe; now they should tow the line in Muslim Middle East. Now one might understand the Yiddish phrase, mishegoyim (mixed up Gentiles).

But, even with your one Jewish ancestor, you are showing, in my opinion, that you have not deserted the ship, and bravely siding with those that want Jews to assimilate into the masses. That is really the goal of many of the anti-Zionists, in my opinion. Sort of like in Catch-22, Yossarian was paranoid that "they" wanted his precious bodily fluids.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 03:33 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

It is ridicules that 1.8% of the population controls the foriegn policies of the U S of A.

Uhh. One-hundred percent minus 1.8% equals 98.2%. I think someone should address what that 98.2% are not doing? Otherwise, the inference is that Jews have some sort of hypnotic powers? Naw. There are 60 million Evangelical Christians that are more pro-Zionist than Jews. But, no one wants to offend Evangelicals, so it makes more sense to pretend that American Jews, mostly being pro-Israel, have the ability to make people do that which is against their best interests. So atavistic, in my opinion.
Foofie

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 03:42 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Moment-in-Time wrote:
The nation of Israel has powerful influence in the US and especially the middle east policy.

The reason for that can be seen on this map

http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w641/Walter_Hinteler/a_zps98b6bfb8.jpg

You are siding with the thinking of the Weimar Republic, in my opinion. Why not point out that the non-Jewish majority might not be involved with more than their creature comforts, and bourgeoise concerns. Otherwise, any minority could not do what is claimed it does. Actually, as I've said before, 60 million American Christian Evangelicals are more pro-Zionist than American Jews (they want to build the Third Temple and bring bible prophecy to fruition). But, who would want to offend 60 million Evangelicals that love their religion? Just another case of Gentiles being bullies, in my opinion.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 06:26 pm
@Olivier5,
They exist!!!
RABEL222

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 06:29 pm
@Foofie,
No, just enough money to buy enough legislators to do what they, the Jews, want them, the legislators, to do.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 10:30 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

No, just enough money to buy enough legislators to do what they, the Jews, want them, the legislators, to do.

"The Jews!"

Disgusting
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 10:43 pm
@RABEL222,
I know they do but why not admit it out loud? Israel can't act so dissimulatively and expect clarity, frankness or transparency from others.