Israel Has Reason to be Paranoid

JTT

Reply Fri 27 Sep, 2013 12:01 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Says the man

If you are referring to something specific, you should be man enough to directly address it instead of flying off with all manner of lies and deception, Iz.

Quote:
. has rape fantasies about thirteen year old girls.

Says Izzy the liar of Oralboy proportions.

Quote:
You need to put your mown house in order.

You need to sit down and take a deep breath, Izzy.
JTT

Reply Fri 27 Sep, 2013 12:16 pm
@izzythepush,
[My apologies, Advocate, but it's important to expose Izzy's lies.]

Quote:
has rape fantasies about thirteen year old girls.

I have to say that I'm not the least bit surprised, Izzy, that a fella who is as dishonest as you would bring this up again. This was dealt with some time ago where YOU clearly illustrated just what a liar you are.

Izzy, the guy who wanted to "deal with the facts" disappeared after my reply to him.

===================

http://able2know.org/topic/220631-4#top

Quote:
Izzy: Let's deal with the facts,

jtt: That suits me fine, Izzy, but it's not something that you are capable of.

Quote:
I said that it was a bit creepy the way you obsess with Gracie. It is a bit creepy, you're a bit creepy.

Yes, you did raise this nonsense without the least bit of proof. You continued to advance it, again, without any proof.

Quote:
Your personal profile shows that you're still following her.

No, it doesn't show that at all. But with your exceptional talent of spreading lies, you are attempting to make it look that way.

Quote:
When I asked you why you wouldn't talk about any war crimes you may have participated in,

Really, think about what you are saying, Izzy. Think about what you were trying to do, again, without a scintilla of proof.

Quote:
you suggested in very strong terms that I had been sodomising my daughter since she was 13.

A flat out lie, but what can one expect from you. I SPECIFICALLY stated that such an accusation was as ludicrous an accusation as the ones you were advancing. You were the dishonest fellow who took a statement that a four year old child could not fail to understand and ran with it. One can only begin to imagine how badly you twisted the facts when you PMed your daughter.

Quote:
My daughter had to slap you down for the creep you are.

Yes, I notice that your daughter was a regular chip off the old block - or, she was so badly misinformed by Izzytheliar that she failed to discern for herself how the facts actually played out.

Quote:
You were the one who brought up the issue of sodomising 13 year old girls,

Explained above. But let me explain it once more to illustrate just how deeply ingrained dishonesty is in your person, Izzy.

You made some outlandish accusations without a shred of evidence. I described those being as equally outlandish, being on the same level as an untrue accusation that you had been sodomizing your daughter.

Again, it was you, the dishonest one who twisted all that into whatever it is your twisted mind can conjure up just because you get caught out on your hypocrisy and your lies.

Quote:
13 being the same age Gracie was when she last posted on this forum.

A typical piece of Izzy "evidence". But you didn't stop there, Izzy. More typical examples of Izzy "evidence" followed.

Signature
Over 200 times we [the USA] have put our forces into other countries to force them to our will. We've been in the business of being a country for about 200 years. We've spent fifty years at war, - John Stockwell
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 27 Sep, 2013 02:01 pm
@JTT,
The only lies there are yours.
JTT

Reply Fri 27 Sep, 2013 02:43 pm
@izzythepush,
You think Oralboy foot stompin' is gonna get you anywhere, Izzy. If memory serves me correctly you frequently rail at Oralloy, Advocate, ... for the same type of lame response you just offered up.

You advanced a pack of lies with no proof whatsoever, with only deception and flim flam. Then you fled when you were called on your lies only to resurface with another dishonest attempt to try to pull the same stunt again.

Pretty sad, but what can you expect from a congenital liar.

All because you couldn't face up to some truths. British troops did indeed invade sovereign nations and the Brits did steal from and mistreat people.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 27 Sep, 2013 04:21 pm
@JTT,
Only a creepy nonce would start talking about sodomising 13 year old girls when asked a direct question. That's what you did, that's what you are.

You can try to muddy the waters as much as you like, but there's no getting away from the truth.
JTT

Reply Fri 27 Sep, 2013 07:36 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Only a creepy nonce would start talking about sodomising 13 year old girls when asked a direct question.

You really have no qualms about lying. You accused me of whatever it was simply because you got called out on your lies or your hypocrisy or one of the other numerous dishonest things you do.

Quote:
You can try to muddy the waters as much as you like, but there's no getting away from the truth.

That's rich that you talk about getting away from the truth. I've clearly explained what happened a number of times. You make unfounded accusations then you flee and surface some time later to make more unfounded accusations.

Let me explain it once more to illustrate just how deeply ingrained dishonesty is in your person, Izzy.

You made some outlandish accusations without a shred of evidence. I described those being as equally outlandish, being on the same level as an untrue accusation that you had been sodomizing your daughter.

Again, it was you, the dishonest one who twisted all that into whatever it is your twisted mind can conjure up just because you get caught out on your hypocrisy and your lies.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 03:07 am
@JTT,
Only a creepy nonce would start talking about sodomising 13 year old girls when asked a direct question. That's what you did, that's what you are.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 03:35 am
@Advocate,
Quote:

The thing that you don't realize, or basically reject, is that it makes eminent sense for the USA to fully support Israel.

Why does it make "eminent sense for the USA to fully support Israel" a warlike state?! Israel is an obstacle to peace! A liability to the US. The reality that Israel is always getting into fights with its neighbor while the US silently acquiesce in that rogue nation continued expansion is a stigma on the US.

Quote:
Every president, once he has served some time in office, realizes that the USA get a tremendous return for the bucks loaned or given Israel.

That is pure bull, Advocate, and you know it. The US is blackmailed (some congressmen were/are into their support of Israel). Bill Clinton was rumored to have been threatened with the disclosure of his affair with Monica Lewinsky if he did not release the Jewish-American born Jonathan Pollard for spying on the US and giving this information to Moscow. Clinton asked to see the files on Pollard who was assured he would be released.....the Jewish-American born spy, Pollard was so sure of this he gave away his toothpaste and other items to inmates...the Israelis had assured Pollard he would be released any minute. However, the heads of the CIA, FBI, State Department, Department of Defense, collectively said they would all resign if Bill Clinton released Pollard who had done so very much damage to the US over years of releasing classified documents to the enemy. Jonathan Pollard WAS A SPY FOR ISRAEL!

Quote:
The intell and technology from Israel is very valuable to us. It is the only real democracy in the Middle East, and the best and most valuable ally in the ME.

Once again, you're full of it. Israel would not be where it is today in the intelligence and technology department if it had not been for the annual billions of dollars of American tax payer money which gave them the opportunity to continue to grow, experiment and learn. You are acting as if you created America and they should be grateful to the tiny Zionist state for allowing Israel to assist them in whatever knowledge you think Israel gives the US. Frankly, the US does not need Israel, but Israel damn sure needs the US. Quite a few of the other Arab states would fall all over themselves to be allies with the US but Israel is jealous of this and is the fly in the ointment...It wants to be the only controlling power over its puppet, the USA. Already with the aid of the US it is the supreme power in the middle east, a super power, with the greatest country on earth backing up any dirt it wishes to do to the other countries. The most offensive injustice of all is the refusal to allow the Palestinian refugees back into the homes they were chased out of in '48 and '67 and the unrelenting STEALING OF PALESTINIAN LAND, THE WEST BANK. Yet, after 2000 years, Jews from Europe DEMAND they be given back Palestine (they don't have a deed to said land, mind you) but the Palestinians have the keys to the homes they were forced to leave or be killed on the spot by Israelis. No! Advocate, in the wake of reality and the harm Israel has done to its neighbor, I can assure you there is no love lost for that zionist nation.

Quote:
Moreover, what is given Israel is peanuts (about the value of a couple bombers). Further, much of the money given Israel is returned as payments for arms, etc.

Damn, Advocate, how UNGRATEFUL you are! The US had given Israel roughly a trillion dollars since it began contributing annual monies to that state. Now you refer to it as peanuts! Why the hell don't you stop taking it so the many impoverished Americans might eat a little better and find a comfortable bed to sleep in every night?!
oralloy

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 03:41 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
Israel is an obstacle to peace!

Nonsense. The only obstacles to peace are you and the Palestinians.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 09:46 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
Why does it make "eminent sense for the USA to fully support Israel" a warlike state?! Israel is an obstacle to peace! A liability to the US. The reality that Israel is always getting into fights with its neighbor while the US silently acquiesce in that rogue nation continued expansion is a stigma on the US.[/quote

That is pure bull, MiT and you know it. The US is the obstacle to peace. The US is the warring state. You sure don't know much about your own country, but that is par for the course for most of you.

[quote]The most offensive injustice of all is the refusal to allow the Palestinian refugees back into the homes they were chased out of in '48 and '67 and the unrelenting STEALING OF PALESTINIAN LAND, THE WEST BANK.

HYPOCRISY HYPOCRISY HYPOCRISY. Who has stolen more wealth over the last two centuries, who has stolen more land, who has taken more lives, who has committed more acts of terrorism, who has committed more war crimes than any other country, who continues with daily acts of terrorism? Well it's none other than the United States.

And Advocate and Oralloy both know this and yet they will be stunned into silence, caught between a rock and a terribly hard place for Americans - the ability to be honest.
JTT

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 10:08 am
@JTT,
This should have been,

Quote:
Why does it make "eminent sense for the USA to fully support Israel" a warlike state?! Israel is an obstacle to peace! A liability to the US. The reality that Israel is always getting into fights with its neighbor while the US silently acquiesce in that rogue nation continued expansion is a stigma on the US.

That is pure bull, MiT and you know it. The US is the obstacle to peace. The US is the warring state. You sure don't know much about your own country, but that is par for the course for most of you.

Quote:
The most offensive injustice of all is the refusal to allow the Palestinian refugees back into the homes they were chased out of in '48 and '67 and the unrelenting STEALING OF PALESTINIAN LAND, THE WEST BANK.

HYPOCRISY HYPOCRISY HYPOCRISY. Who has stolen more wealth over the last two centuries, who has stolen more land, who has taken more lives, who has committed more acts of terrorism, who has committed more war crimes than any other country, who continues with daily acts of terrorism? Well it's none other than the United States.

And Advocate and Oralloy both know this and yet they will be stunned into silence, caught between a rock and a terribly hard place for Americans - the ability to be honest.

Foofie

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 03:39 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Foofie wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

...All that said, however, Israel has got to get over the notion that everything is about them...

They might be remembering a smaller world, when pagans were pagans, and lions made pagans laugh at the Coliseum?

I am sure you considered that very clever, Foof...but I have no idea of what you were trying to get across. If you want to explain...fine. If not...so be it.

Not clever at all. A non-sequitur, like clowns on unicycles. A reflection of how your focus is so atavistic, since it is all you guys, that are so concerned about Israel's doings, when there are bigger problems in the world. But, notice how some people just love to focus on Israel; a veritable drop of humanity in the world's bucket. All the Jews in the world don't even equal the population of Mexico City, yet it is so followed by the west. I do believe it is a residual of not having Jews to blame for whatever in Europe, or other continents. No more fictitious Protocols to be concerned about. Do you not see the obsession that the liberal west still has with Jews, except it is wrapped in Israel's flag this time?
Advocate

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 03:42 pm
@JTT,
Israel is NOT a warlike state. It is a state that reluctantly defends itselfl from incessant attacks from its neighbors. The wars in the ME are not started by Israel.

Whether the USA is warlike is irrelevant to this discussion.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 03:42 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
Frank Apisa wrote:

...All that said, however, Israel has got to get over the notion that everything is about them...

I'm sure that you can't even begin to grasp how hypocritical that is, Frank.

I thought it was called "reaction formation"?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 03:45 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Foofie wrote:
Can Commonwealth countries vote in British elections?

Of course not, and we can't vote in Commonwealth countries. Unlike Palestine, Commonwealth countries have self determination. British troops don't occupy Commonwealth countries. Nor do they kick people out of their homes and install far right fascists.

Other than that, a really brilliant analogy.

However, I have read that there is something that goes back to the agreement with Commowealth countries that the British Monarchy still really owns the land of the Commonwealth countries. It was in a book that had to do with who owns all the land on Earth.
Foofie

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 03:46 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Foofie wrote:
Well, we helped Britain twice in the 20th century,

And kidnapped, tortured and murdered our soldiers.

I think you have it backwards, going back to the U.S. War of Independence, 1776-1789.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 03:47 pm
@Foofie,
That's just procedural, has no real meaning. The Royals aren't going to try to enforce it, not if they want to stay Royal.
0 Replies

Siberian

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 03:51 pm
Don't even know what to say to that....
I personally belive that God gave that land to Israel and therefore Jews has rights and obligations to protect that land. On the other hand like most Russians I like Arabs (of traditional Islam). Best thing would be is to find peace between Arabs and Jews but now it sounds pure uthopia.
I don't think that neithe Israel nor Iran would use nuclear bomb even if they had it. Iranians are not brain dead terrirists like your US/European propaganda tells you. It's a great culture with outstanding history which should be valued by whole world including Israel
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 04:02 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

izzythepush wrote:

Foofie wrote:
Well, we helped Britain twice in the 20th century,

And kidnapped, tortured and murdered our soldiers.

My aunt, a nurse, got her arm blown off in a Stern Gang bomb attack while in a bus heading for the docks to embark for Britain. Others weren't so lucky, including a baby.

The Stern gang was not Israeli. They were Zionist Jews during the British Mandate. The British were pandering to the Arabs so their oil would be available, in my opinion. Britain won WWI, and might have been trying to deal with a situation that evolved out of the Holocaust. One could also blame Hitler for the Stern gang, if one is willing to follow a cause and effect logic.

Not being a zealot, I cannot discuss what motivates anyone for such over zealousness, regardless of their cause.

The tragedy to your aunt, being your relative, has a meaning that I cannot equal, since I am a veritable stranger to you and your family. That being said, what was the point you were trying to make? Most people know that the Stern gang did atrocious things to get the British to leave the Mandate.

I think perhaps the thing about the Stern gang is the cognitive dissonance resulting from the supposed timid Jews of Europe suddenly acting so atypical, equal to the modus operandi of non-Jewish historical figures worth their atrocities. Ah, we're all human, and can't get along. That's the one constant, in my opinion. We should stop the pretending to love each other, if we could just what? I'll be honest. I don't know you, and care less what happens to you. And you the same for me. Thank you for the honesty.

izzythepush

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2013 04:26 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

The Stern gang was not Israeli.

Don't talk ****. You can't get more Israeli than the bloody prime minister.

Quote:
Yitzhak Shamir (Hebrew: יצחק שמיר‎, About this sound listen (help·info); Arabic: إسحاق شامير‎, Is'haq Shameer; born Icchak Jeziernicky; October 22, 1915 – June 30, 2012) was an Israeli politician and the seventh Prime Minister of Israel, serving two terms, 1983–84 and 1986–1992.

Shamir joined the Irgun Zvai Leumi, a Zionist paramilitary group that opposed British control of Palestine. When the Irgun split in 1940, Shamir joined the more militant faction Lehi, also known as the Stern Gang, headed by Avraham Stern.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yitzhak_Shamir