SAY WHAT?

Jer

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 05:53 pm
Do you think these guys are just telling you they're gay?
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 05:55 pm
Jer wrote:

I thought that too, but chose to be nice.. :wink:
0 Replies

Jer

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 05:58 pm
I don't know animosity and she's made no effort to make her posts easy to read - so I wasn't too concerned about being 'nice'...

I don't really think guys would be telling her that they were gay when they weren't it was kind of the obvious joke that was hanging over her posts.
0 Replies

animosity

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 06:01 pm
Jer wrote:

nope .. most of them i dont even approach cuz i'll find out sumwhere else that theyre gay and then i'll just drop the whole thing ... no one i've been interested in has eva told me thyre gay lol i'll just see an attractive guy or speak to one and think yeah .. he's cool and then i'll over hear a conversation or read an email by mistake and find out that theyre gay lol ... it never gets to the point where they have to tell me lolz .. cuz i go off them the minute i find out theyre gay lolz .. its not like i'm gonna pursue anythin ..
0 Replies

Jer

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 06:03 pm
where are you meeting guys? there aren't that many gay men in throughout the population...so I'm curious how you seem to be finding all of them.
0 Replies

animosity

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 06:10 pm
Jer wrote:
I don't know animosity and she's made no effort to make her posts easy to read - so I wasn't too concerned about being 'nice'...

I don't really think guys would be telling her that they were gay when they weren't it was kind of the obvious joke that was hanging over her posts.

u dont find my posts eay to read? why might that be?
0 Replies

Jer

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 06:11 pm
lazy writing...makes things less clear than they could be.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 06:22 pm
How 'bout using the personals and specifying what you want? That way, you'll get what you want and won't invest time and affection in men who turn out to be unattainable.
0 Replies

animosity

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 06:28 pm
jespah wrote:
How 'bout using the personals and specifying what you want? That way, you'll get what you want and won't invest time and affection in men who turn out to be unattainable.

Thanks for the advice but i think i'll pass on the PERSONALS, anyway i have no problem with men being interested in me per se...its more an issue of me not being interested those who are ... who knows maybe its one of those subconcious "wanting what you cant" have things...its getting a bit old now though..and i think after this long discussion i will NEVER FALL FOR ANOTHER GAY MAN AGAIN, for fear of coming on here again and airing my dirty laundry...THATS WOT U GET FOR BEING BORED ONLINE on a TUES NIGHT hehehe .. anyone know how to delete this topic????
0 Replies

Jer

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 07:05 pm
jespah,

Good suggestion - online dating can be quite good.

animosity,

Why would you want to delete the topic. I believe everyone had fun and lots of people probably learned a thing or two here and there (ie. the definition of "metrosexual").

My welcome to you is late - Welcome! I still feel kinda of weird welcoming people here because I'm so new myself. It's a good place to play, learn and for "airing my dirty laundry...on a tues night"...

All the best in your search.

Cheers.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 07:30 pm
animosity wrote:
Brand X wrote:
I've got two words for you, metro sexual, that's what your after...

wot in the worlds name is that ?

Ask Howard Dean.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 07:51 pm
Maybee she'z hangin at the gay clubz n only wit gay guyz and stuff yoo now WOT I'm sayin n stuff like that huh?

Damn that's so annoying.
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 10:45 pm
Hey, animosity, my son is also a 20-yr-old law student, and I don't think on past experience that he's gay - where are you studying!!!???? He needs a good woman (as well as his Mum)
0 Replies