SAY WHAT?

cavfancier

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 03:57 pm
I took that course at a lesser college Craven, but they dumbed it down to "The grass is always greener, a non-credit open place to share."
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 03:59 pm
Animosity, as a law student, you deftly analyzed that my use of "heh heh" in my post was indeed indicative of good humour, and not an intended slight on your character. Also, 'tis okay, I am Canadian, and like the letter "u". U have no obligation to "follow suit", so to speak. Laughing
0 Replies

animosity

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 04:02 pm
cavfancier wrote:
You're a law student animosity? Hmm...I hope you don't write your 'briefs' like you post, heh heh.

no i meant sports shorts .. look up to wear i talk about it being okay on the sports field or on the beach .. but anywhere else SHORTS on a guy r just a NO NO .. i would never take a guy in shorts seriously!

As for boxers or briefs..... i prefer briefs on men but i dont mind boxers so long as thy aint those HOMIE boxers that r extra long and then the jeans fall down the bottom off the guys pants ...and wots worse is if the boxers have dodgy suggestive pictures on them cuz thats just CHILDISH!

But CK boxers that r a plain colour os summin to that effect r fine
0 Replies

animosity

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 04:07 pm
cavfancier wrote:
Animosity, as a law student, you deftly analyzed that my use of "heh heh" in my post was indeed indicative of good humour, and not an intended slight on your character. Also, 'tis okay, I am Canadian, and like the letter "u". U have no obligation to "follow suit", so to speak. Laughing

yes well ... wot do u expect... i cant even set apart a gay man from a straight one .. how would i know that a man is using humour ... hehehe (sneaky wink)

u being canadian .. do u know Ryan Malcolm??? (it seems like most canadians have issues with admitting to knowing who he is for sum reason unknown to me lol)

oh and if u tell me ure a gemini or a taurus ................ it will explain why ure standing out from the rest .... Razz
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 04:24 pm
So many questions...I don't know Ryan Malcolm personally, but I did see him on Canadian Idol. I thought he did a great Elvis Costello impression, but I can't say I'm a fan of the pop pap they are making him do now that he's a supposed star. I won't tell you if I am a gemini or a taurus because it would be a lie. You have 10 more guesses. Razz
0 Replies

animosity

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 04:27 pm
cavfancier wrote:
So many questions...I don't know Ryan Malcolm personally, but I did see him on Canadian Idol. I thought he did a great Elvis Costello impression, but I can't say I'm a fan of the pop pap they are making him do now that he's a supposed star. I won't tell you if I am a gemini or a taurus because it would be a lie. You have 10 more guesses. Razz

i read in ur profile that u were a CHEF .. i wouldnt happen to spend ur time in a Canadian Room on Winmx would u ? cuz if u do then its a REALLY small world!!!!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 04:34 pm
I use Winmx rarely, and don't participate in any chat rooms there, but my profile might very well be similar to what I posted here. I have nothing to hide. Smile
0 Replies

animosity

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 04:37 pm
cavfancier wrote:
I use Winmx rarely, and don't participate in any chat rooms there, but my profile might very well be similar to what I posted here. I have nothing to hide. Smile

oh okay .. i just met a canadian chef on winmx once so i thought it would have been really funny if it was the same person
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 04:49 pm
I've got two words for you, metro sexual, that's what your after...
0 Replies

animosity

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 04:52 pm
Brand X wrote:

wot in the worlds name is that ?
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 04:57 pm
animosity wrote:
Brand X wrote:

Welcome, BTW!

Metro Sexual is a term for men who have most or all the stereotypical attributes of a gay male except he's straight.

Think, Slappy Doo Hoo. Laughing
0 Replies

animosity

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 05:01 pm
Brand X wrote:
animosity wrote:
Brand X wrote:

Welcome, BTW!

Metro Sexual is a term for men who have most or all the stereotypical attributes of a gay male except he's straight.

Think, Slappy Doo Hoo. Laughing

yea but that depends on wot u think STEREOTYPICAL GAY ATTRIBUTES are .. cuz if a man who acts like Jack from WILL AND GRACE claims to be straight..i'm gonna have a very hard time being attracted to him..and EVEN A HARDER TIME believing him LMAO hehehehe
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 05:05 pm
True dat! I think you'll know it when you find one. I don't think that actor is really gay, is he? He acts the stereotyped part very well.
0 Replies

animosity

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 05:10 pm
Brand X wrote:
True dat! I think you'll know it when you find one. I don't think that actor is really gay, is he? He acts the stereotyped part very well.

yea .. he does.. but if i started to get attracted to the TYPE that he plays .. then i'd start getting worried lmao !!!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 05:17 pm
The guy who plays Will on Will and Grace is completely not gay, married too, and interestingly makes a point of thanking his wife many many times in his emmy acceptance speeches. Makes you think, hmmm....
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 05:20 pm
Does she use a strap-on to train him for the part?
0 Replies

animosity

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 05:21 pm
cavfancier wrote:
The guy who plays Will on Will and Grace is completely not gay, married too, and interestingly makes a point of thanking his wife many many times in his emmy acceptance speeches. Makes you think, hmmm....

He's still not attractive tho ...WILL on the other hand IS VERY FINE!!!!!!! .. how about Darren Hayes...do u guys think he's gay or straight...?

By the way .. i think Ryan Malcolm shoulda won world idols .. he's got a really great tone to his voice !!!
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 05:32 pm
Metrosexual: a heterosexual man "in touch" with his femenine side, meaning he wears cologne, applies night cream, has manicures, enjoys shopping, combines his clothes and polishes his shoes.

Actually, perhaps that's the catch you've fallen into.
The true metrosexual is a rare breed.

Most heterosexual men aren't very keen on what they wear or how they look -except in the rare event they are falling in love and want to impress the girl-.

If a less than high level of cleanliness, good manners or sensitivity turns you off, then you're leaving out most heteros.

You don't like men in shorts (Not that I wear them, even if I have great legs). Perhaps you don't like men in sweatshirts that haven't been washed in weeks. Or with unkempt hair. Or with the same pair of jeans with a spot of grease in the side you saw them wearing a fortnight ago. Or with a blue t-shirt, a green jacket and brown pants...
All lost possibilities.
0 Replies

animosity

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 05:41 pm
fbaezer wrote:
Metrosexual: a heterosexual man "in touch" with his femenine side, meaning he wears cologne, applies night cream, has manicures, enjoys shopping, combines his clothes and polishes his shoes.

Actually, perhaps that's the catch you've fallen into.
The true metrosexual is a rare breed.

Most heterosexual men aren't very keen on what they wear or how they look -except in the rare event they are falling in love and want to impress the girl-.

If a less than high level of cleanliness, good manners or sensitivity turns you off, then you're leaving out most heteros.

You don't like men in shorts (Not that I wear them, even if I have great legs). Perhaps you don't like men in sweatshirts that haven't been washed in weeks. Or with unkempt hair. Or with the same pair of jeans with a spot of grease in the side you saw them wearing a fortnight ago. Or with a blue t-shirt, a green jacket and brown pants...
All lost possibilities.

lol ... no thats not it!!!
"a heterosexual man "in touch" with his femenine side, meaning he wears cologne, applies night cream, has manicures, enjoys shopping, combines his clothes and polishes his shoes."

if i was into men that applied night cream, had manicures, and enjoyed shopping i would have TURNED LESBO....i dont even like woman as friends .. why would i want a MAN that acts like ONE ???
I dont know where u got ur ideas of gayness from .. but the gay men i fall for r normal guys who do NONE of THE ABOVE MENTIONED things .. they look straight, they talk straight... the DONT wear hand cream ... theyre just normal ppl who happen to be gay...
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2004 05:44 pm
Okay, the only thing left is for you to get your gaydar fixed...
0 Replies