how do i get close with her?

trkgbi

Reply Sun 4 Aug, 2013 12:27 am
@chai2,
she dont have any friends who is my friend.
chai2

Reply Sun 4 Aug, 2013 06:41 am
@trkgbi,
I didn't say friends. She don't recognize anyone besides herself? She don't know who someone is even if they ain't her freind?

Even if she says "I don't know who that is" you've still just talked to her haven't you? In fact, you're in the middle of a conversation.

Or, are you just determined to shoot down any sensible idea that those with experience with this kind of thing come up with?

If a person, even a complete stranger passes me on the street and says 'hi' I think they are friendly, or at least courteous, not weird, and I say 'hi' right back.

If someone I've seen around says 'hi, how's it goin?' I say 'pretty good' and if they say anything else, and I mean pretty much anything else after that, I'll keep talking to them.
If they said "hey, do you know John, have you seen him? I'm looking for him" and I said "I don't know who John is" I don't think they're weird, I think they are looking for someone named John.

trkgbi

Reply Sun 4 Aug, 2013 07:33 am
@chai2,
i mean she dont have mutual friends
0 Replies

trkgbi

Reply Sun 4 Aug, 2013 07:38 am
@chai2,
she'll think like "why is he asking me? dont he have his friends to ask?" ..
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 4 Aug, 2013 08:40 am
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

Or, are you just determined to shoot down any sensible idea that those with experience with this kind of thing come up with?

I think you think too much.

Is that what you would think if someone walked up to you and asked that question?

Answer: no, it wouldn't be.

I think this has all gone far enough. You've been given good answers, now you're on your own.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 4 Aug, 2013 08:41 am
@trkgbi,
trkgbi wrote:

she dont even know me, if i just come to her and say hi, she'll think im weird.

You keep on saying this. I am sure she won't. People say 'Hi' to each other all the time. All the same, speak to the goddam girl or else shut up about it!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 4 Aug, 2013 08:43 am
@trkgbi,
trkgbi wrote:

she dont even know me, if i just come to her and say hi, she'll think im weird.

you're not going to stop to say hi to her

you're going to say hi in passing - keep walking

it is NOT a big deal
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 4 Aug, 2013 05:24 pm
@trkgbi,
You seem to be in a mess. Just say Hi and blame all of your problems on your phone.
The next time you see her drop your phone on the ground like it was a mistake "while walking past her so that she sees you do it and then the next time you see her ask if she may know how her picture got on your phone when you dropped it.
She will either give you the evil eye or smile at you.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2013 12:10 pm
Ok, you won't say hi to her but you have her picture as your wallpaper on your phone? Sounds more like you are stalking her than wanting to meet her.

Like others have written, just say hello. What is so difficult about that? Oh, and I would get her picture off your phone before she sees it and thinks you are stalking her. After you actually, you know, talk to her, then you can ask her if you can take a pic for your phone.
chai2

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2013 05:06 pm
@CoastalRat,
That's funny coastal rat, I was thinking the same thing when I read that about the phone wallpaper. I just didn't want to say anything as I don't think this kid could even fathom what we're talking about, but mostly because I figured I'd be coming across as a bitch. I don't know how I would be construed that way saying that, but I'm pretty sure it would've been brought up.

I'm all for K.I.S.S., as in keep it simple stupid.

Sure, my suggustion of "hey, have you seen Bob?' is fabricated, but seems like it would be a natural enough question, that could just be asked naturally, as you could very likely be on the lookout for Bob. I doubt anyone would even think "why are you asking me, why aren't you asking your friends?"

uh, because you're standing there, friends aren't, hope that isn't too much of a question for you, and btw, I'm trying to start communication with you.

I think it's funny that the guy is automatically assuming anything he says to the girl is going to make her question why he's asking, will think he's weird etc. I think it could be likely she'll be please he talked to her, maybe even be thinking "wow, he's finally talking to me"
Anyway, if she's going to think he's weird for doing something as normal and natural as saying "hi" or hello, or asking a question, I'd be wondering why I even want to have anything to do with somone who would think that about me.

The suggestion of dropping your phone, asking if the girl had any idea how her picture got on the phone.....now that sounds weird, and kinda stalky. My first reaction would have been "you dropped your phone and got my picture? What are you taking pictures up my skirt, get away from me ya creep."
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2013 05:18 pm
@chai2,
Quote:
The suggestion of dropping your phone, asking if the girl had any idea how her picture got on the phone.....now that sounds weird, and kinda stalky. My first reaction would have been "you dropped your phone and got my picture? What are you taking pictures up my skirt,

Not all girls are wearing dresses to school these days and if that is the first thing that comes to the mind of a girl you might better stay away from her because she might be a bitch. Wink
chai2

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2013 06:22 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Not all girls are wearing dresses to school these days and if that is the first thing that comes to the mind of a girl you might better stay away from her because she might be a bitch. Wink

Or not naive.

Boys have been trying to get glimpses up skirts (or whatever else they are wearing) since girls were wearing bear skins.

That just sounds like a really convoluted way to say hello.

The less moving parts, the less that can go wrong.

"Hi" is about as simple as you can get.

ok, here's a true story.

When I was about this kids age, I had a crush on a boy at school. Like him, I couldn't bring up the nerve to talk to him. I would however, go out of my way to walk past his locker on the way to mine, on another floor. This guy never even looked at me, didn't know I existed. However....the guy who had the locker next to him always seemed to "happen to be standing there" when I went by....looking at me. He knew I was mooning after the other, so he never said hi to me. Like a lot of these teen situations, it was just one big miscommunication thing. I thought he was cute too, and I'm sure would have gotten over my crush if he talked to me. Even then I was wishing he'd talk to me (2 crushes at once maybe)

At the end of the year everyone was signing year books. After school, I was standing in front of the local drug store (where kids hung out) and the boy that never talked to me was standing there too. Don't know why, but I asked him to sign my year book. I still have those yearbooks up on a book case, so could go look up his exact wording, but basically he wrote "I wanted to talk to you all year. This is my last day here, I'm transferring to another school"

Now how stupid were both of us for not just saying hi to each other?

Pretty stupid, that's what.
chai2

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2013 06:27 pm
@chai2,
Ok, here's a happy ending....

http://able2know.org/topic/219334-1#post-5406319
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2013 07:12 pm
@chai2,
I don't think trkgbi has an interest in photos of a girls panties. I do not know if it is true but I heard that some school girls from certain religious schools use to tease young boys by telling them they were not wearing panties. Maybe thats what got them young boys doing that? I don't think I ever seen it happening in a public school when I was growing up but I guess it's possible.
0 Replies