How do I ask out this girl I really like?

MGSfan

Reply Wed 31 Jul, 2013 07:58 pm
so I am 14 so is the girl but when I try to ask her out I get too nervous let me describe her so you know why she has short blonde curly hair,Bright blue eyes,modest breast,modest butt,skinny but not bony skinny,she has a smile that makes other people happy ,sweet,modest,kind,funny,(most cute pretty girls at my middle school are stuck up but she is not and she is authentic too)she likes the same things I do movies,books,T.V shows,anime,games,(in fact she is better at games than me)and we talk to each other allot and we always sit with each other in the lunch room but when I try to ask her out I get to nervous and change the subject I will say "Umm hey do you want maybe..."Her face lights she is so happy but I get too nervous like I said and change the subject and then she would look so disappointed so what do i do so I can ask her and not be nervous and I am also worried that if I don't I am going to lose her so what do I do?!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 1,201 • Replies: 7
No top replies

trying2learn

Reply Thu 1 Aug, 2013 02:58 am
@MGSfan,
How can you lose someone you don't have? Just ask her out and if you are nervous that is normal.
0 Replies

tjames1964

Reply Thu 1 Aug, 2013 08:09 am
@MGSfan,
Hey dude,

Most of us guys have been there. ;-) The only advice you need is just got for it dude. Look at her lips while you're talking to her, don't stand directly infront of her, have her at an angle to you, and ask her confidently, but politely.

I doubt very much if she will say no dude, already sounds like she's keen for you. Go for it dude. ;-)
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 1 Aug, 2013 04:24 pm
Yes, she sounds like she really likes you so ask her if she'd like to join you and some other friends for a movie, dinner, etc. etc.

For right now, go with groups. Then you will feel more comfortable with her and enjoy that "alone time" without getting nervous.

0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 1 Aug, 2013 04:51 pm
@MGSfan,
Young girls dream of those first dates, boyfriend Smile

The fact that you have stated obviously more than once "Umm hey do you want maybe"... and you read her body language to show happiness, then continue.. Nerves are horrid but that's fear... You both like movies, so ask her to a movie, one that is on at the moment that you both discuss and want to see it, then simply just say "hey, why don't we go and see it on Saturday together?"... It doesn't sound like a date but it could be a date and therefore, you can progress from there .
0 Replies

MGSfan

Reply Sun 4 Aug, 2013 03:24 am
She said YES her exact words were "Yes I would very much love to go out with you" we went out earlier today and we had a great time
DoctorGotz

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2013 06:19 pm
@MGSfan,
Good for you guy!
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2013 06:25 pm
@MGSfan,
MGSfan wrote:

She said YES her exact words were "Yes I would very much love to go out with you" we went out earlier today and we had a great time

YAY
0 Replies