Kooskia Internment Camp In Idaho

maxdancona

Reply Wed 31 Jul, 2013 12:21 pm
@Foofie,
If a government rounded up people of your ethnic group against their will and put them in internment camps, you would consider it persecution (not protection).

It it your hypocrisy that bothers me the most, Foofie.

izzythepush

Reply Wed 31 Jul, 2013 01:16 pm
@farmerman,
Bill asked a question, and as nobody else had answered it, I did.

I wasn't passing judgement either way.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 31 Jul, 2013 08:33 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
I personally feel no regrets on having my ancestors inter the Germans they did any more than I feel any regrets at having dropped the atomic bombs. Remember, they all started the wars nd were already engaging in the ruthless killing of 50 millions or more people ).

Farmerman purports to be an academic and all he really is is an apologist for war criminals and the massive war crimes of the US.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 31 Jul, 2013 08:38 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:

I hear ya, Max. Why do you limit this to Foofie?
Foofie

Reply Thu 1 Aug, 2013 12:49 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Japanese Americans interment was purely racist driven for which we will need to do penance.

You are wearing a Roman collar? If not, please do not pontificate.
Foofie

Reply Thu 1 Aug, 2013 12:52 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

If a government rounded up people of your ethnic group against their will and put them in internment camps, you would consider it persecution (not protection).

You can read my mind? I think not. Specifically, you do not who I identify with. That need not be an ethnic group.

Please do not empower me to "bother you." We are both strangers. I do not attempt to make your opinions more than they are.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 1 Aug, 2013 12:54 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:

I hear ya, Max. Why do you limit this to Foofie?

It is a gift I have, I guess.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 1 Aug, 2013 04:53 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
please do not pontificate.

Blow me douche bag. If you need translations of the vernacular, consult an urban dictionary you dickhead. Youre getting to be as annoying as that well known Holocaust and Japanese atrocity denier JT
izzythepush

Reply Thu 1 Aug, 2013 05:10 pm
@farmerman,
Foofie is mad. On another thread he said that we all speak with American accents but just adopt the British accent, (note only one) when talking to Americans.

Where do you start with that?

You're right about JTT/Foofie. With JTT, America & the West can do nothing right, with Foofie he's an eternal victim, and shame on us all for not noticing how much of a victim he is.

Either way anything they say is mostly irrelevant.
JTT

Reply Thu 1 Aug, 2013 08:14 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
With JTT, America & the West can do nothing right,

You should at least try to not lie, Izzy. Pointing out the bad doesn't mean in any fashion that there is good.

Why do you seem to think that the US and the UK [and the others] should get away with their war crimes and terrorist activities?
JTT

Reply Thu 1 Aug, 2013 08:16 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
that well known Holocaust and Japanese atrocity denier JT

That is an outright lie, two of them actually. It's not possible that a fella so prone to lying could be an academic, Farmer.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 1 Aug, 2013 08:17 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
that well known Holocaust and Japanese atrocity denier JT

And you didn't even call him on that, Izzy. Where is your sense of decency, your sense of honesty?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 2 Aug, 2013 02:43 am
@JTT,
I don't think you should get away with torturing and murdering innocents.
farmerman

Reply Fri 2 Aug, 2013 05:32 am
@izzythepush,
Is he still in the throes of full-on denial of anything that reminds us of Russian, German, Arab or Japanese atrocities?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 2 Aug, 2013 05:45 am
@farmerman,
He's in full on denial about himself. I'm done with him, anyone who condemns everything the West does isn't interested in trying to make the world a better place. In Sierra Leone, rebels fighting against the democratically elected government routinely chopped the limbs off small children. Thanks to British intervention, they're not doing that anymore, which is a bad thing in his book.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Fri 2 Aug, 2013 06:48 am
Are we talking about the JTT person here? Thank goodness I no longer see those posts unless somebody quotes it.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 2 Aug, 2013 07:47 am
@izzythepush,
You got it Andy, but it wasn't exactly difficult to work out.

No offence intended.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 2 Aug, 2013 09:37 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I don't think you should get away with torturing and murdering innocents.

You are patently dishonest, Izzy. Don't you see how stupid this is? [Probably not.] Instead of honestly addressing the issues you throw up these insane accusations.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 2 Aug, 2013 09:39 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Is he still in the throes of full-on denial of anything that reminds us of Russian, German, Arab or Japanese atrocities?

More lies from the "academic".

You know, Farmer, you sure do spend a lot of time discussing me - and you say you have me on ignore. Likely another Farmer lie.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 2 Aug, 2013 09:43 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
In Sierra Leone, rebels fighting against the democratically elected government routinely chopped the limbs off small children. Thanks to British intervention, they're not doing that anymore, which is a bad thing in his book.

Izzy, that is so stupid, but you sure seem to be heading that way. I applaud those actions of the UK government and hope the perpetrators are brought to justice.

Do you believe the UK and US governments should be held to account for their war crimes and terrorism?