A Food intolerance or a food allergy?

JTT

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2013 02:03 pm
@contrex,
Quote:
I only just twigged

Did you only just twig that you stole the words and ideas of James T C Li, M.D., Ph.D, and passed them off as your own, C?

Has it yet twigged in your brain that that was a dishonest thing to do?

Has it twigged in your brain that instead of continuing your dishonesty, you might consider doing something in the direction of honesty, perhaps even a bit of humility?
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2013 02:08 pm
JTT, are you an Aspie?
JTT

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2013 02:56 pm
@contrex,
Are you that dishonest, Contrex, that you will resort to this kind of nonsense when you, and nobody else, engaged in this dishonesty?

Quote:
What's the difference between a food intolerance and food allergy?

Answer
from James T C Li, M.D., Ph.D. : A food intolerance can cause some of the same signs and symptoms as a food allergy, so people often confuse the two.

Contrex: A food intolerance can cause some of the same signs and symptoms as a food allergy, so people often confuse the two.

James T C Li, M.D., Ph.D.: A true food allergy causes an immune system reaction that affects numerous organs in the body. It can cause a range of symptoms. In some cases, an allergic food reaction can be severe or life-threatening. In contrast, food intolerance symptoms are generally less serious and are limited to digestive problems.

Contrex: A true food allergy causes an immune system reaction that affects numerous organs in the body. It can cause a range of symptoms. In some cases, an allergic food reaction can be severe or life-threatening. In contrast, food intolerance symptoms are generally less serious and are limited to digestive problems.

I can remember you talking about how important it is to admit to one's errors.

And McTag, Merry, and the gang are silent.
Ceili

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2013 03:52 pm
@Loh Jane,
Jane, Milk intolerance is very common. Most asians, native americans and africans have big problems with cow milk. My ancestry is from the UK and most of my relatives have issues with milk products as well. We weren't meant to eat it, I guess.
Elimination diets work for some people. It's where you eat a very basic diet for a few months and then introduce foods one at a time.
Mostly it's genetic. You'll either have to take a pill before you eat milk product or forego it altogether.
That being said, very few people have intolerances to goat or sheep milk products. Also, there are many chemicals used in the food/milk industry. Check the sources of the milk, try fresh milk, then see if there is a difference in the symptoms or not.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2013 04:36 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

I suspect that the reason for that altogether escapes you.
JTT

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2013 04:44 pm
@contrex,
Are you that dishonest, Contrex, that you will resort to this kind of nonsense when you, and nobody else, engaged in this dishonesty?

Quote:
What's the difference between a food intolerance and food allergy?

Answer
from James T C Li, M.D., Ph.D. : A food intolerance can cause some of the same signs and symptoms as a food allergy, so people often confuse the two.

Contrex: A food intolerance can cause some of the same signs and symptoms as a food allergy, so people often confuse the two.

James T C Li, M.D., Ph.D.: A true food allergy causes an immune system reaction that affects numerous organs in the body. It can cause a range of symptoms. In some cases, an allergic food reaction can be severe or life-threatening. In contrast, food intolerance symptoms are generally less serious and are limited to digestive problems.

Contrex: A true food allergy causes an immune system reaction that affects numerous organs in the body. It can cause a range of symptoms. In some cases, an allergic food reaction can be severe or life-threatening. In contrast, food intolerance symptoms are generally less serious and are limited to digestive problems.

I can remember you talking about how important it is to admit to one's errors.

jtt:
Quote:

Contrex:
Quote:
I suspect that the reason for that altogether escapes you.

Not in the least, Contrex.

What completely baffles me is how you can come here with this phony bravado to divert attention away from your gross dishonesty. That may well have gotten you booted from your university, had you lose your chance at your degree.

You plagiarized in the fashion of a young student. But for them it most often comes from a less than complete understanding of what it entails.

The same can hardly be said for you.

And now you compound your dishonesty with what, more dishonesty.

What's next from you?

contrex

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2013 04:50 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
What's next from you?

You'll just have to wait and see...

JTT

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2013 05:01 pm
@contrex,
What is preventing you from dealing honestly with your gross dishonesty?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2013 08:28 pm
@JTT,
It seems that this is the norm for you, Contrex, "lifting" others ideas and text and passing it off as your own.

http://able2know.org/topic/217934-1#post-5384063
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2013 11:08 pm
@contrex,
Here's a link to where you ripped off your post from -
http://www.ehow.com/list_7229845_kitchen-bathroom-remodeling-ideas.html

Have you ever heard of plagiarism?

Jespah

http://able2know.org/topic/199823-1

0 Replies