Snowdon is a dummy

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2015 02:06 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
I am not asking for anyone's address.

A name and city would show some guts.

Unless the name is very very common that would indeed give you an address after a short internet search and you do know that I live in Miami as a matter of fact so why do you wish my address and full legal name??

So someone might be able to punish me for having opinions you do not care for as why should I be able to get away with posting unpopular opinions without being punish for doing so?

You might be a citizen of the US legally but you are not a citizen in your heart of heart at least in my opinion.

You would be far more comfortable in a dictatorship that you happen to agree with.

Right...you are afraid.

That's what I have been saying. You do not have the guts to post using your name.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2015 02:07 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
You should not be subjected to punishment...and you and Olivier know I have not been suggesting you should be.

So, gutless people like you use aliases in forums like this so you can spew your swill without paying any price.

Your pants are on fire Frank as your two quotes does not go together.

They go together.

What also goes together is that you do not have the guts to post using your name.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2015 02:11 pm
I don't use my real name because I could be a famous celebrity and prefer to stay anonymous. That's the beauty of the internet. We are all equal. Well, some of us are mean. Some liberals are less equal than others...
BillRM

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2015 02:12 pm
@Frank Apisa,
LOL there are a lot of things that I do not have the guts to do such as playing Russian roulette for example Very Happy

Posting a real name when posting unpopular ideas will not likely get you killed in the US but it can cause harm and there is no upside in doing so.

So Frank how about proving to all of us that you have a lot of guts and play a round of Russian roulette?

If you do so it will proved that you have a lot of guts but little brain even if the gun does not fired.

Posting a legal name here is the same as playing that silly game a lot of downside and little up side.

BillRM

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2015 02:19 pm
@McGentrix,
Frank would like to reduce the expressions of ideas he does not care for by placing people offline lives at risk of harm if they do so.

It annoyed him that people are free to express their true opinions without having such concerns on the internet.

He may be a US citizen but he have no beliefs in what this nation had always stood for.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2015 02:20 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

LOL there are a lot of things that I do not have the guts to do such as playing Russian roulette for example Very Happy

Posting a real name when posting unpopular ideas will not likely get you killed in the US but it can cause harm and there is no upside in doing so.

So Frank how about proving to all of us that you have a lot of guts and play a round of Russian roulette?

If you do so it will proved that you have a lot of guts but little brain even if the gun does not fired.

Posting a legal name here is the same as playing that silly game a lot of downside and little up side.

As I said...you do not have the guts to even post your thoughts in an Internet Forum using your real name...yet you had the audacity to write:

Quote:
As far as my opinion of Snowden I could only hope I would be as brave and as patriotic as he was and would be willing to throw my whole life away to warn the American people of how our own government was spying on us.

What a joke!
BillRM

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2015 02:27 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Yes Snowden is a damn brave man and I am at least glad we both are agreeing on that fact.

Oh warning the American people of a danger to their freedoms and following your oath to the constitution is a little bit more important then proving to some asshole that you have guts by posting a legal name on the net,

One does not have any connection to the other.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2015 03:38 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Yes Snowden is a damn brave man and I am at least glad we both are agreeing on that fact.

I don't agree to that at all.

Quote:
Oh warning the American people of a danger to their freedoms and following your oath to the constitution is a little bit more important then proving to some asshole that you have guts by posting a legal name on the net,

No problem, Bill. I realize you do not have the guts to do it.

Quote:
One does not have any connection to the other.

Okay. Anyway, I'm glad we settled the matter of you not having the guts to post using your full real name.
BillRM

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2015 03:48 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Guts have zero to do with it as once more as to do so is stupid and some old right wing gentleman is not going to get me to do something stupid by daring me to and or saying if I do not do so I am gutless.

Hell even as a child I did not fall for I double dare you to jump off the roof of
that building and if you do not do so you are gutless.

Come on Frank your tactics are that of a small child.

In fact are you now going through your second childhood?
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2015 04:10 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Guts have zero to do with it as once more as to do so is stupid and some old right wing gentleman is not going to get me to do something stupid by daring me to and or saying if I do not do so I am gutless.

Hell even as a child I did not fall for I double dare you to jump off the roof of
that building and if you do not do so you are gutless.

Come on Frank your tactics are that of a small child.

In fact are you now going through your second childhood?

I am not double daring you...I am not daring you at all.

I am making an observation...a valid one:

You don't have the guts to post using your full real name.
BillRM

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2015 04:36 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Y
Quote:
ou don't have the guts to post using your full real name.

No I am just too damn bright to do so as are the vast majority of this website.
BillRM

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2015 05:48 pm
@BillRM,
I guess I will need to do this in so simple of terms that even you Frank might be able to understand now as I have zero desire to post my full legal name and never even dream of doing anything that dumb gut or lack of same have zero to do with it.

The subject of guts would only apply if I did have a desire to open myself up to harassment but did not do so due to fear.

Once more I never have any such desire...........

Now if you can not understand that you are too far into your second childhood for me or anyone else to reach.

footnote I do have a strong desire to defend the constitution so if I did not follow Snowden example in a similar situation then my not doing so would be due to the lack of guts to face the chance of spending the rest of my life in a small cell.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2015 07:56 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Y
Quote:
ou don't have the guts to post using your full real name.

No I am just too damn bright to do so as are the vast majority of this website.

Yeah...you don't have the balls.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2015 07:59 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

I guess I will need to do this in so simple of terms that even you Frank might be able to understand now as I have zero desire to post my full legal name and never even dream of doing anything that dumb gut or lack of same have zero to do with it.

The subject of guts would only apply if I did have a desire to open myself up to harassment but did not do so due to fear.

Once more I never have any such desire...........

Now if you can not understand that you are too far into your second childhood for me or anyone else to reach.

footnote I do have a strong desire to defend the constitution so if I did not follow Snowden example in a similar situation then my not doing so would be due to the lack of guts to face the chance of spending the rest of my life in a small cell.

One...you are not bright. Far from it.

Two...the reason you do not post using your full real name...is that you do not have the guts for it. You are someone hiding; mouthing off...and hiding.

The others are not pretending to be brave...or have pretensions to being brave.

Stay in disguise. But if you pretend it is for reasons other than that you don't the guts for it...don't mind if I laugh at you.
BillRM

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2015 08:42 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I however will not laugh back at you as it is becoming ever more clear that your mind is not in correct working order and it is not PC to laugh at such a poor person.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2015 11:53 pm
@Olivier5,
While I dont believe that Frank would such a thing, me and my family were subjected to attacks in the mail and phone anonymously because someone had it in for us. Dident like the way my wife performed her job. They dident go to the school because they knew they were in the wrong. Appealed to the phone co and they suggested I change my phone number. Couldent stop her phone service, very sorry but thats the way it is. Tried to appeal to the cops and was told sorry, nothing we can do. So I keep my name and place of residence to myself because on this site I am positive their are people who would resort to the same tactic.
BillRM

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 01:06 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
While I dont believe that Frank would such a thing,

I question if Frank would himself annoyed anyone but he might think that if he could get someone to take him up on his dare and give out their name and home city the results would be that others on this website would do his dirty work for him.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 05:45 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
While I dont believe that Frank would such a thing,

I question if Frank would himself annoyed anyone but he might think that if he could get someone to take him up on his dare and give out their name and home city the results would be that others on this website would do his dirty work for him.

I have not dared ANYONE to give out their name, Bill.

You made a statement about hoping to be as brave as blah, blah, blah.

I suggested you not worry about it...since you did not even have the guts to use your real name here. I doubt you seriously have the makings of a "brave" person.

So stop with that nonsense.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2015 06:15 pm
@McGentrix,
If you are a famous celebrity but wish to remain anonymous, that's a total contradiction. Have you ever studied logic? LOL
BillRM

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2015 06:21 pm
@cicerone imposter,
No reality as off hand I can think of any number of famous authors who wrote under pen names where their real life IDs was unknown for years or decades.

One example that come to mind was fairly high up in the US state department who also wrote some fine science fiction and other novels under a pen name.

He did not reveal his ID until he had retired from the state department.