CoastalRat

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2013 11:18 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Why can't we all just get along?

I'm a clown, which makes taking myself seriously a difficult thing to do.

I absolutely get everything you are saying, Set. We all have our "standards", if you will, of how members here should conduct themselves. I have members on here that I respect and some for whom I have no respect. But, if I choose to respond to someone I do not respect, I am still going to conduct myself as an adult, even when I disagree with them. You and I often disagree (more often than not actually), but I think we have mostly treated each other with some degree of respect (other than one big misunderstanding that is long past.) I'm sure you've aimed some comments at me that were slightly barbed, but I'm a big boy and can laugh or shrug them off as the case may be. And I may well have aimed a few at you that you have shrugged off. But I think we both have stayed away from personal attacks on each other.

There will always be a fine line between poking fun at each other and ridiculing each other. We could both come up with a list of names, conservative and liberal, of those who regularly cross the line and those who do not.

Dang, looking back at this it looks like I was rambling again. Oh well. I keep getting interrupted and losing my train of thought. So I will shut up and get off my high horse now.
panzade

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2013 12:03 pm
@CoastalRat,
Always enjoy your posts
CoastalRat

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2013 12:09 pm
@panzade,
You have now earned my everlasting respect, Pan.
panzade

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2013 12:22 pm
@CoastalRat,
I was going to add..."and you're a cheap date
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Setanta

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 04:39 am
Jesus, you already spammed the site with that vid--get some new material.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 04:56 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Please do not watch or even consider this video if you are not interested in my point of view.

You betcha.
PS, why do you call yourself Reasoning Logic? Are they things you are dreaming of owning some day?
woiyo

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 06:32 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Hang in there kid. Remember, liberals are only liberal until the subject effects them. So that makes them hypocrites.

They will never engage in real arguments and try to shout us down by name calling.
contrex

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 12:42 pm
@woiyo,
woiyo wrote:
liberals are only liberal until the subject effects them.

What a crock of ****. At least we know the difference between 'effects' and 'affects'.
Ticomaya

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 12:53 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:
... At least we know the difference between 'effects' and 'affects'.

http://imageshack.us/a/img706/3530/1gyw.jpg
neologist

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 12:59 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
Please do not watch or even consider this video if you are not interested in my point of view.
OK
Setanta

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 03:05 pm
@Ticomaya,
Ha . . . how do we know that's a spelling cop . . . it could just as easily be a thread nazi . . .
neologist

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 03:12 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
Ha . . . how do we know that's a spelling cop . . . it could just as easily be a thread nazi . . .
He looks coppish to me, Set. I'm not sure of his spelling capabilities, though.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 07:57 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
[ Please do not watch or even consider this video if you are not interested in my point of view.

OK

I hope that you do not mentally masturbate off of the thumbs up. Rolling Eyes
farmerman

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 08:16 pm
@reasoning logic,
you "point of view" should be presented by you . If you are a mere parrot of someone elses ideas entirely, what good are you?

This is a place for spirited debate, not "show and tell movies:.
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 08:18 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
you "point of view" should be presented by you . If you are a mere parrot of someone elses ideas entirely, what good are you?

OK So if I find value in something that you share and if I copy and paste it "you see it as no value?
farmerman

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 08:23 pm
@reasoning logic,
You rarely even discuss a point on any subject you jump in on. Your annoying habit of merely posting videos without any analysis or discussion of your own is not worth my time. Im not sure what others feel but you've heard it here .
neologist

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 08:26 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
I hope that you do not mentally masturbate off of the thumbs up.
Indeed, a true paroxysm of intellectual bliss. I wish the same for you, kind sir.
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 08:30 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Im not sure what others feel but you've heard it here .

OK, so if I share what You have shared with me "you think it is worthless because it was not from me?

Please understand that I value what you share but are you being serious or you trying to be retarded? Watch the short video then talk out of you ass if you wish.