Is it egotistical to think that a God would die for you?

newmoonnewmoon

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2017 11:41 am
@Greatest I am,
I wouldnt say intelligence related, but indeed stupidity.

If there are believers of Chirst who idolize yet (say) they believe then they, dont believe. Theyre fuckin stupid. These people that are idolized are no god but maybe such inspiration, in this life that is. Several people inspire me to such extent yet. I idolize not. I dont feel i idol any but i do believe in the Lord and what he has done. I believe yes maybe perhaps the bible was written by human. But we are all human and do make mistake. But what i dont understand is, if they were not intelligent back in the day then why does the bible provide such intelligence as does? I dont understand this. Is it because it was about Christ who is son of God who is also a God? Being reason for such intelligence. But did intelligence need to had existed when God created the earth, heavens and so forth? Or was it a thought? An idea? What proof is there to show that Christ or his Father are intelligent? Are they intelligent? What about the Devil? Is he intelligent? What proof is there? I dont understand this all.
newmoonnewmoon

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2017 11:42 am
@cicerone imposter,
Imposter. Such a problem by your statement why? How long will we sleep? Will we sleep at all? Do you know?
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2017 01:32 pm
@newmoonnewmoon,
newmoonnewmoon wrote:

I wouldnt say intelligence related, but indeed stupidity.

If there are believers of Chirst who idolize yet (say) they believe then they, dont believe. Theyre fuckin stupid. These people that are idolized are no god but maybe such inspiration, in this life that is. Several people inspire me to such extent yet. I idolize not. I dont feel i idol any but i do believe in the Lord and what he has done. I believe yes maybe perhaps the bible was written by human. But we are all human and do make mistake. But what i dont understand is, if they were not intelligent back in the day then why does the bible provide such intelligence as does? I dont understand this. Is it because it was about Christ who is son of God who is also a God? Being reason for such intelligence. But did intelligence need to had existed when God created the earth, heavens and so forth? Or was it a thought? An idea? What proof is there to show that Christ or his Father are intelligent? Are they intelligent? What about the Devil? Is he intelligent? What proof is there? I dont understand this all.

You say you believe in the Lord and what he has done.

Yet you do not recognize that all biblical characters are fictional.

You might want to solve that conundrum, or recognize the more intelligent thinking on God before Christians and Muslims became idol worshipers.

This link actually answers your questions on the intelligence of the Gods.

http://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2

Regards
DL
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2017 11:14 pm
@Greatest I am,
Actually, all gods are fictional. There were many gods created by men before the christian god was created. There were mythical gods born of a virgin before the christian god. The christian god is even more mythical, because he died for man's sins, but he just slept for a few hours. He did not die. Besides, isn't he supposed to be alive today in heaven?
Does he now look older, or does he still look like most of the paintings?
When children go to heaven, will they age or stay the same age? How about everybody else? Will there be new births?

http://www.weekendcollective.com/all-the-gods-born-to-virgins-on-december-25-before-jesus-christ/
Krumple

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2017 11:19 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Actually, all gods are fictional. There were many gods created by men before the christian god was created. There were mythical gods born of a virgin before the christian god. The christian god is even more mythical, because he died for man's sins, but he just slept for a few hours. He did not die. Besides, isn't he supposed to be alive today in heaven?
Does he now look older, or does he still look like most of the paintings?
When children go to heaven, will they age or stay the same age? How about everybody else? Will there be new births?

Yes, and yes but I can add to it.

What ever style hair cut you had at the time of death, you are stuck with for eternity. You can't change it.

Same for clothes, you have to wear the same outfit you died in. Do you think they grow cotton in heaven and have a factory of Chinese children sewing you new clothes?

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2017 04:58 pm
@Krumple,
Just as long as I'm able to take my prescription eye glasses (3) with me, I'll be okay.
newmoonnewmoon

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2017 07:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Okay. I give up. All able2know writers do not believe in God.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2017 09:28 pm
@Krumple,
All fabrics and clothes in heaven are made by robots.
Krumple

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2017 10:14 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Robots? Oh you mean the mindless Christians who abandoned their ability to reason and just believed because they were told to?
newmoonnewmoon

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 05:57 am
@cicerone imposter,
If you dont believe in God or Jesus or anything then you dont believe in heaven
newmoonnewmoon

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 06:06 am
@Krumple,
and just believed because they were told to?

No one told me to believe when i was 2
It just happened
I would say like a human man falling in love with a human woman does.but
That is lust and a mistake for we are only human, no actual God

You cant have sex in heaven or hell. Its impossible
Unless the devil fucks u in hell u seriously not wanting it.never underestimate the impossible right

So what is right what is wrong.idont know
Lets die and find out oh but then its too late so what to do then?

Well we could all come up with a plan to blow the earth up..or twiddle are thumbs

Depends on what entertains you..? Both for me
What do you say
Krumple

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 05:57 pm
@newmoonnewmoon,
newmoonnewmoon wrote:

No one told me to believe when i was 2
It just happened

You were two years old? I say that is bullshit. You don't even have a fix on the world at that age.

newmoonnewmoon wrote:

You cant have sex in heaven or hell. Its impossible
Unless the devil fucks u in hell u seriously not wanting it.never underestimate the impossible right

There is no heaven, there is no hell. These are just ideas people use to control other people by. You are seriously going to exist for eternity in one of those two? Well what fuels your existence in either place? What sustains you? In this life we must eat or our body dies. So you mean to tell me you have some soul that can exist without needing energy? It just magically exists without needing anything?

You see, the whole idea of heaven or hell is packed full of other things that would need to be true as well. But the more you analyze these requirements you will start to see that it becomes less and less likely. The problem is most believers never question these things. They just blindly accept them as true.

newmoonnewmoon wrote:

What do you say

I say, even if heaven were true, I wouldn't want to go there. I would not want to exist for eternity. No matter how good it was, eventually it would become a hell. You never die? Nothing ever goes wrong, nothing exciting to do there?

This life has value because we know it is limited. Failure is possible, so we cherish success. But in heaven nothing fails, so everything is boring. It is the struggle in this life where meaning and value come from. Without this, everything is worthless. Heaven would render everything without value or worth. If everything is perfect, what would be the point in doing anything? You couldn't learn anything, you couldn't develop a skill or talent.

Its this journey of development that makes life worth living. Without this aspect existence would become stagnant and boring. You would eventually beg to be destroyed. You wouldn't want to exist any more, no matter how blissful it was. It would become like a cage, nothing would ever be new or exciting. Nothing to discover, nothing to learn, nothing to amaze you.

But like I said, believers never question the concept of heaven because they JUST want it to be true. They don't see the drawbacks to it. They don't see the potential problems with it. They just assume everything is perfect and above all expectations. Just assume, this, assume that for the best.

newmoonnewmoon

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 08:07 pm
@Krumple,
All you had to say was bullshit

When you are that young i think all a child can have is love

Your parents or someone was introduced to you at birth

And so on i suppose
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 08:40 pm
@newmoonnewmoon,
Quote:
If you dont believe in God or Jesus or anything then you dont believe in heaven.

True. I tend not to believe in things that cannot be proven. Especially, man-made creation of any god.
newmoonnewmoon

Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2017 09:59 am
@cicerone imposter,
Man cannot create heaven

I think heaven is spiritual idont know

I cant say if God is real i cant prove such. Only each person as their person can know. It is what that person believes. So it is maybe an opinion for one to say God is real. Or Jesus or anyone or anything else.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2017 10:38 am
@newmoonnewmoon,
Did man create Donald Duck?
newmoonnewmoon

Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2017 12:58 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I think its a duck
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2017 02:44 pm
@newmoonnewmoon,
Quote:
I cant say if God is real i cant prove such.

I can't prove many things, but I rely on science on things I don't understand. What's good about science is the simple fact that they correct erroneous information when they find it. In this day and age when we have so much more technical skills and instruments, it's reassuring that what they postulate is pretty accurate.

Human knowledge is a frail thing, because so much of what we accept as fact or truth is so subjective.
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2017 09:32 am
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:

cicerone imposter wrote:

Robots? Oh you mean the mindless Christians who abandoned their ability to reason and just believed because they were told to?

They are not mindless. They just refuse to think.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2017 09:36 am
@newmoonnewmoon,
newmoonnewmoon wrote:

If you dont believe in God or Jesus or anything then you dont believe in heaven

Describe heaven and hell please.

Regards
DL