19
   

Is it egotistical to think that a God would die for you?

 
 
cicerone imposter
 
  2  
Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2017 07:41 pm
@Greatest I am,
We are not in this war against terrorism alone. It's a foolish idea to think we can win any war alone.
Greatest I am
 
  1  
Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2017 08:12 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

We are not in this war against terrorism alone. It's a foolish idea to think we can win any war alone.


It has happened before, but I agree that a coalition is better in terms of world unity and defeat of a scattered insergency enemy.

Regards
DL
newmoonnewmoon
 
  0  
Reply Fri 19 May, 2017 12:18 am
@Greatest I am,
Greatest i am. How long it take you to think of this question.
*No reply necessary
0 Replies
 
newmoonnewmoon
 
  0  
Reply Fri 19 May, 2017 10:30 am
@Greatest I am,
It is not self centered of you to believe the Lord died for you and all else. If you truly believe in the bible and understand the bible quite well, then you should understand; John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

❀
newmoonnewmoon
 
  0  
Reply Fri 19 May, 2017 10:35 am
@newmoonnewmoon,
Some of you people can be some serious ******* jackasses
0 Replies
 
Greatest I am
 
  1  
Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2017 02:43 pm
@newmoonnewmoon,
newmoonnewmoon wrote:

It is not self centered of you to believe the Lord died for you and all else. If you truly believe in the bible and understand the bible quite well, then you should understand; John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

❀


The notion that God would die to forgive you instead of just forgiving you outright is too stupid to contemplate.

But tell us, if you decided that someone had to die, would you step up or would you send your son to die?

I anticipate that you would be more moral than the prick you seem to follow and that you would step up.

If not, you are even less moral than the prick you follow.

Regards
DL
newmoonnewmoon
 
  1  
Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2017 03:17 pm
@Greatest I am,
Greatest I Am:
The notion that God would die to forgive you instead of just forgiving you outright is too stupid to contemplate.

newmoonnewmoon:
Christ = innocent, died willingly to show us he was dieing for our sins we have committed. He was making a statement maybe?, letting us know that if we believed in the fact that he died for our sins we would be forgiven if asking for forgiveness. I think he was speaking rather loudly in an informative way with more love than anyone on this earth at the moment.

Greatest I Am:
But tell us, if you decided that someone had to die, would you step up or would you send your son to die?

newmoonnewmoon:
I'm not the creater of Earth etc therefore I've not that right to say.

Greatest I Am:
I anticipate that you would be more moral than the prick you seem to follow and that you would step up.

newmoonnewmoon:
It is not my place to judge, criticize, else similar. Step up was a fairly decent movie.

Greatest I Am:
If not, you are even less moral than the prick you follow.

newmoonnewmoon:
Do educate meπŸŽ₯

With all respect
πŸŒ•πŸ“·
Greatest I am
 
  1  
Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2017 08:58 am
@newmoonnewmoon,
newmoonnewmoon wrote:

Quote:
Greatest I Am:
The notion that God would die to forgive you instead of just forgiving you outright is too stupid to contemplate.

newmoonnewmoon:
Christ = innocent, died willingly to show us he was dieing for our sins we have committed.


You ignore the sermon on the mount and Jesus praying to God to remove the burden. He also says he is doing God's will and not his own. That is not willingness. Jesus was chosen and never volunteered.

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.
Quote:

He was making a statement maybe?, letting us know that if we believed in the fact that he died for our sins we would be forgiven if asking for forgiveness. I think he was speaking rather loudly in an informative way with more love than anyone on this earth at the moment.


So much for unconditional love.

Do you put conditions to your love?

I do and so should you.

Quote:
Greatest I Am:
But tell us, if you decided that someone had to die, would you step up or would you send your son to die?

newmoonnewmoon:
I'm not the creater of Earth etc therefore I've not that right to say.


The bible refutes your deflecting away from the answer and decision you should be making.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Seems you do not practice what your bible preaches. Seems that you are afraid of earning heaven and have decided to use a scapegoat.

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

Right?
Quote:

Greatest I Am:
I anticipate that you would be more moral than the prick you seem to follow and that you would step up.

newmoonnewmoon:
It is not my place to judge, criticize, else similar. Step up was a fairly decent movie.


Your own bible refutes you with the quote just above.

Quote:
Greatest I Am:
If not, you are even less moral than the prick you follow.

newmoonnewmoon:
Do educate meπŸŽ₯

With all respect
πŸŒ•πŸ“·


Education is easy. You growing the set of balls your bibles says you should have is a whole different task.

You have judged your prick of a God to be good, but have to ignore what a prick he is to maintain your fear based faith.

What a waste of a mind.

Regards
DL
newmoonnewmoon
 
  1  
Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2017 06:12 pm
@Greatest I am,
Maybe he says you should fear him for how in hopes you will understand there is nothing to fear for the Lord Christ and his father are nothing but love.

And i am sure Christ knew by understanding his purpose in life for we all have a purpose.
Greatest I am
 
  1  
Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2017 11:43 am
@newmoonnewmoon,
newmoonnewmoon wrote:

Maybe he says you should fear him for how in hopes you will understand there is nothing to fear for the Lord Christ and his father are nothing but love.

And i am sure Christ knew by understanding his purpose in life for we all have a purpose.


Perhaps my purpose is to wonder and ask what make you think Jesus and Yahweh are nothing but love when scriptures have love killing instead of curing all the time.

You have counted the bodies have you not and seen how many more Jesus/Yahweh have killed as compare to Satan.

Satan shows more love than your God.

Proof. Christianity has basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religion. It grew itself by the sword instead of good deeds.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians as his people, and neither do I.

Regards
DL
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2017 11:52 am
@newmoonnewmoon,
Trump uses fear too! Trump admires powerful people like Putin who kills descenters. Some people fail to see what's wrong with this picture.
Greatest I am
 
  1  
Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2017 12:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Trump uses fear too! Trump admires powerful people like Putin who kills descenters. Some people fail to see what's wrong with this picture.


I know of no one who fails to see that situation as anything but evil but know that there are some deranged enough to do so.

Regards
DL
0 Replies
 
newmoonnewmoon
 
  1  
Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2017 10:02 am
@Greatest I am,
We all suffer for a reason.

What you and I see is different than what Christ and his father see.
Greatest I am
 
  1  
Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2017 02:48 pm
@newmoonnewmoon,
newmoonnewmoon wrote:

We all suffer for a reason.

What you and I see is different than what Christ and his father see.


Most do not see exactly the same way but tell us exactly how you can know how Jesus and his father sees things?

And why would you trust what a genocidal God and his immoral son see over what you and I might see?

Your own ideology says that you cannot fathom or know your unfathomable and unknowable God, so tell us how you can.

Regards
DL

farmerman
 
  3  
Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2017 02:50 pm
@Greatest I am,
remember, all these tales about God dying for you were written by people who needed their egos boosted a bit
newmoonnewmoon
 
  1  
Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2017 08:00 pm
@farmerman,
Maybe they were not as intelligent then as people are today. I would think
Greatest I am
 
  1  
Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2017 03:50 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

remember, all these tales about God dying for you were written by people who needed their egos boosted a bit


That was a part of it but the adherents ignored the many other so called Gods that died for their people in older traditions. 4 or 5 if I recall correctly. Krishna, Aescopulious, Osiris etc.

Nothing is original in Christianity.

Regards
DL
0 Replies
 
Greatest I am
 
  1  
Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2017 03:52 pm
@newmoonnewmoon,
newmoonnewmoon wrote:

Maybe they were not as intelligent then as people are today. I would think


I see them as more intelligent as they were not the idol worshipers we now have in Christianity and Islam.

The ancients sought God the way Jesus said we all should but Christians, of course, ignore what Jesus taught and that is why Christianity is an intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religion.

Regards
DL
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2017 07:59 pm
@farmerman,
The problem I saw with God dying was I saw it as a short sleep.
newmoonnewmoon
 
  1  
Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2017 11:31 am
@cicerone imposter,
The problem I saw with God dying was I saw it as a short sleep.

We HAVE a believer.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 08/05/2020 at 07:58:11