Is it egotistical to think that a God would die for you?

chai2

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 11:11 am
@brianjakub,
brianjakub wrote:

Whenever matter stores information that information had to be put there by somebody.

Why did it have to be put there by "somebody" or "something"

Uh, I dunno, God?

Oh, ok.
brianjakub

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 06:51 pm
@chai2,
Have you ever seen new information appear spontaneously today ? I haven't. Why would you expect new information to appear spontaneously ages ago?
chai2

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 08:30 pm
@brianjakub,
I don't expect anything.

New information on what?

Wait? What? Why would I expect new information to spontaneously appear from ages ago? What does that even mean? Sounds like time travel stuff.
Do you mean heretofore unknown information appear?

Sure. Why wouldn't new information be discovered by those who are looking for it? Or even someone who wasn't looking, but it came to light while they were doing something else. The length of time passed has nothing to do with it.

What's that got to do with your assumption "someone" or "something" had to do it? (whatever "it" is)

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 08:47 pm
@chai2,
The fact that communication is going on proves this was once new information.
0 Replies

brianjakub

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 11:08 am
@chai2,
When matter came into existence it stored information that happened for billions of years ago. Somebody had to think of that information and organize matter to store the informatio
chai2

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 02:50 pm
@brianjakub,
brianjakub wrote:

Somebody had to think of that information and organize matter to store the information

I heard you the first time. I asked why somebody or something had to.
Greatest I am

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 05:41 pm
@brianjakub,
brianjakub wrote:

Man can't even create artificial life or replicate Abiogenesis in a lab. how in the heck could man Create the God that created the universe?

If you begin with an imaginary position and false or unproven premise. like God created, then you will never get to the right conclusions. Even if you did have the right premise, you could still never prove it.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 05:43 pm
@brianjakub,
brianjakub wrote:

Quote:
He paid the price for his genocide of man did he, how? 3 days of R& R?

That stupid notion of yours aside.

You must see genocide as a good way to do things so must be seeing every murderer as in training to be like your God.

Thanks for showing us all your moral standards my satanic friend.
God never killed anyone. He is not to blame. He gave The angels and man freedom. With that freedom came the right to be evil. Satan and the evil spirits choose to be evil. Satan works through men and convinced men to be evil and follow him by murdering and being immoral. God works through men, and he did tell the Israel to conquer. He did that so they would exist as the nation chosen to fulfill his plan of delivering scripture, and the savior who through his death will restore all the destruction Satan has convinced man to do. God physically stepped into the world through the womb of a Jewish woman. His death will erase all evil when he returns. That process was physically started when he hung on the cross and said it is complete. As, perfection died and entered a dying universe, the universe was changed. There was an earthquake and there was darkness in the middle of the day for hours. That means the light from the sun and stars was effected. It was a universe wide event because it was a universe wide correction.

Satan is a big player and introduced death into the process. God is allowing death to teach us, and using His death to conquer Satan once and for all.

Supernatural faith based garbage.

Regards
DL
brianjakub

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 10:54 am
@Greatest I am,
Nature did not always exist it has a beginning. Nature is just a information storage unit And operating system. It is obvious to me that it was doing something for someone.

When you think of something where do you think the idea comes from? Are your Atoms intelligent? Or, are your intelligent ideas manipulating your Atoms?

There is no evidence that your imagination is a physical thing. But we need a physical universe to share ideas. In a sense that would make your ideas supernatural because they are not physical but they manipulate the physical universe.

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 11:22 am
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

brianjakub wrote:

Somebody had to think of that information and organize matter to store the information

I heard you the first time. I asked why somebody or something had to.

What about my question son?
brianjakub

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 01:03 pm
@chai2,
Because every time we witness information being created it has an author. Have you seen information appear from nowhere?
chai2

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 03:02 pm
@brianjakub,
brianjakub wrote:

Because every time we witness information being created it has an author.

Prove it.

Anyway, I'll repeat the question a third time.

Why did Someone or Something have to do it?

brianjakub

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 04:55 pm
@chai2,
Because no one has ever witnessed new information entering the universe spontaneously. If somebody did not create Atoms and matter where do you think all this matter came from?
chai2

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 04:58 pm
@brianjakub,
brianjakub wrote:

Because no one has ever witnessed new information entering the universe spontaneously.

So?

Because no one has witness it, how does this prove it doesn't/didn't happen?
brianjakub

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2018 06:06 am
@chai2,
A man was born. He grew up and said he was the physical representation of the God created Adam's and you spell come into existence. He said he was the one who physically turned gods ideas into matter. And then he became matter so he could tell us about it. That is logical. That is the leads the way I see ideas entering the universe.

How do you think all the information that is stored it matter was created? You don't have to believe that Jesus created the universe. He could be a liar but he's the only one that's claimed to do it. He's the only one that convinced a large number of people that he did it. It's logical.

Do you have a logical alternative explanation?
chai2

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2018 09:37 am
@brianjakub,
What I think or don’t think is irrelevant in this.

You continue to rely on “I don’t know, so therefore god”

I can see you have no sort of ability to this outside this. You fill your posts with all sorts of alternate ways to say something simple. Because you have nothing to say really, you use up as much space as you can saying it.

You cannot give proof of what I asked, because there is none.

Pretty simple.
brianjakub

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2018 04:05 pm
@chai2,
Quote:
You cannot give proof of what I asked, because there is none.
Nor is there proof of matter, life or information coming into existence without intelligent origins. I can't prove it, but I replicate daily by introducing an idea as information from my mind, through my body (atoms spinning), through a keyboard, into this forum and other places. (Same way God did idea into matter) The difference between God and me is, I use a lifeless computer while he introduces information and stores it in living computers called plants and animals.
Quote:
What I think or don’t think is irrelevant in this.
You seem to imply that science currently has a feasible explanation, I was wondering what you thought it was.

Here is my explanation. http://embeddeddimensions.com/

Before you discount it as religious nonsense, read enough of it to see the structure of space (Higgs field) and the space inside of atoms. There is much more order to empty space and the interior of atoms than most people are willing to admit (but they are coming along with entropic gravity and the higgs boson) These are just notes, I am working on showing the math that backs out the fine structure constant, planck's contstant, etc. . . I have enough math done to show that if quarks were solid with no permeability I could back the constants out.(I think anyway)
chai2

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2018 05:42 pm
@brianjakub,
Then if it can’t be proven there’s no sense in talking about it as if it’s true. Doesn’t matter if anyone has an answer to something or not. “I don’t know” is a perfectly acceptable answer, and much better than making something up to fill that lack of knowledge.

I’m not interested in reading any fantasies. Let us all know when you have any actual verifiable evidence.
chai2

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2018 05:47 pm
@brianjakub,
brianjakub wrote:

Nor is there proof of matter, life or information coming into existence without intelligent origins.

You know very well that’s not how it works.

No one has to prove something didn’t happen. You need to prove it did.

0 Replies

brianjakub

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2018 06:17 am
@chai2,
Quote:
Then if it can’t be proven there’s no sense in talking about it as if it’s true. Doesn’t matter if anyone has an answer to something or not. “I don’t know” is a perfectly acceptable answer, and much better than making something up to fill that lack of knowledge.
I misspoke. I can prove intelligence is required for new information to be created by hypothesizing how new information enters the universe and then replicating it on a scale I can control. I cannot replicate creating all the information stored in all the matter in the universe but, I can replicate rearranging it so that there is new information. That replication is proof that intelligence is the only way to create new information.

We cannot replicate new information being created without intelligence, nor abiogenesis even with intelligence which does prove something.

1. It takes intelligence to create information.

2. We cannot create life so either it takes conditions we cannot replicate today, or we are not smart enough or, both.

Quote:
I’m not interested in reading any fantasies. Let us all know when you have any actual verifiable evidence

All Hypothesis are fantasies at their initiation in someone's mind. To test a hypothesis you have to consider it. There is enough data to prove my hypothesis. It just has to be interpreted from that world view. If I am correct and you won't consider my view as possible then your bigotry will keep you from knowing what I know.
0 Replies