Is it egotistical to think that a God would die for you?

brianjakub

Reply Wed 17 Jan, 2018 04:00 pm
@Greatest I am,
Quote:

Utter bullocks.

Idol worshipers make no sense.

Did I mention idols in my answer?
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2018 05:02 pm
@auroreII,
Are Jesus and god men? Why?
Greatest I am

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2018 11:20 am
@brianjakub,
brianjakub wrote:

Quote:

Utter bullocks.

Idol worshipers make no sense.

Did I mention idols in my answer?

Are you denying that you are an idol worshiper?

Regards
DL
brianjakub

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2018 11:34 am
@Greatest I am,
I do not worship the physical world (I experience it), I worship the creator of the physical world (and the physical world reveals the Creator's characteristics and anybody else's characteristics with intelligence that effects the physical world).
auroreII

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2018 07:28 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You wrote--Are Jesus and god men? Why?
I wrote in my Dec.9th post:
"My feeling personally is that Jesus and God are two entities yet they both have the exact same spirit, the same essence. Jesus seems to say when you are looking at me you are looking at the father. (John 14:6-12) I believe he is saying that he is acting in the exact manner that his father would. To know Jesus is to know God. The bible says Jesus left the kingdom of God to become as one of us. (Phil 2: 5-8) He may have been the son of God, but he came into this world as one of us. (John 1:14)" The bible talks about a vessel (our bodies it seems) that holds the spirit. (2 Timothy 2:20- 21, 1 Corinthians 6:19-20) The bible seems to say Jesus outwardly was human and limited by his bodily humanism like us (2 Corinthians 4:7), but inwardly he was perfect in all his ways.
Who is God? Good question, far be it from me to say. Here are some verses to ponder. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God...(John 1). We are made in the image of God (Genesis 1:27). Here's a rather interesting take on that. https://www.focusonthefamily.com/family-q-and-a/faith/what-it-means-to-be-made-in-the-image-of-god For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen (Romans 11:36). In Exodus it speaks of Moses seeing God. Here's a rather interesting take on that. https://www.gotquestions.org/God-Moses-face-to-face.html 1John 4:8 God is love.
God it seems is not man. Who is he? I can't exactly say, but there's plenty of verses in the bible and interpretations to give some idea.
Greatest I am

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2018 12:59 pm
@brianjakub,
brianjakub wrote:

I do not worship the physical world (I experience it), I worship the creator of the physical world (and the physical world reveals the Creator's characteristics and anybody else's characteristics with intelligence that effects the physical world).

So the really stupid people here on earth reveals our creators characteristics, not to mention the Hitler and Stalin types.

You are right. Creator is quite the prick.

Regards
DL
brianjakub

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2018 12:22 pm
@Greatest I am,
People who act stupid reveal the creators dedication to freedom. Everything we learned comes from physically experiencing something. Having the freedom to Trit our way make a mistake and learn how to do it God's way is the best way to learn. The wonderful thing is even if we make a terrible mistake got paid the price for it.
Greatest I am

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2018 06:27 pm
@brianjakub,
brianjakub wrote:

People who act stupid reveal the creators dedication to freedom. Everything we learned comes from physically experiencing something. Having the freedom to Trit our way make a mistake and learn how to do it God's way is the best way to learn. The wonderful thing is even if we make a terrible mistake got paid the price for it.

He paid the price for his genocide of man did he, how? 3 days of R& R?

That stupid notion of yours aside.

You must see genocide as a good way to do things so must be seeing every murderer as in training to be like your God.

Thanks for showing us all your moral standards my satanic friend.

Regards
DL
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2018 07:33 pm
@auroreII,
Quote:
Who is he? I can't exactly say, but there's plenty of verses in the bible and interpretations to give some idea.

I don't deny your faith and beliefs, but I cannot make sense of a god who appears before one culture who also believe they are the people of god. The timing of god's appearance is also suspect; thousands of years after man inhabited this planet. Also the fact that different cultures around the world 'created' their own gods. As one person said on a post, you can't count gods because it's like counting water. It can't be done. With so many gods that are worshipped, I wouldn't want to guess which god is the right one. I prefer being an atheist, so I don't have to guess. Peace.
brianjakub

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2018 11:24 am
@cicerone imposter,
Why guess when with a little work you can be pretty sure and with a lot of work you can you know. Especially since we appear to be the only beings that can interpret the information written into the universe and reading that information and interpreting it, must be our purpose since we're the only ones that can do it.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2018 12:19 pm
@brianjakub,
How do you know?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2018 12:46 pm
@brianjakub,
A little “work” tells me, there are too many gods created by different cultures to realize they are all created by man.
brianjakub

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2018 02:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
First of all I some of these cultures have a different perspective on the same God.

Second there are very specific characteristics that God has to have and not all gods fit them.

They are :

He has to be able to manipulate the entire observable universe all at once since he created it.

He has to be a person that can communicate with us since were the only one that can make sense of the order he created.

Since universe is so vast and complex He must be a person with a purpose to go through all that work.

If he created the universe and he is a person and he created it to share with other intelligent beings he should enter the universe as a physical ntelligent being so we can physically experience him.

How many gods fit that bill?

brianjakub

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2018 02:25 pm
@cicerone imposter,
When I see a Sandcastle I think a kid Created it. When I see a garage I think an adult biult it. When I see a skyscraper I think a group of very intelligent people Created it. When I see her universeWith such order where a hydrogen Adam is the same in one corner of the universe as the other recall Madame is the same on one side of the universe as the other I think and I'll be putting God created it.
0 Replies

brianjakub

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2018 02:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Man can't even create artificial life or replicate Abiogenesis in a lab. how in the heck could man Create the God that created the universe?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2018 03:06 pm
@brianjakub,
All the gods created by man. They are all foolish ideas. How can man say there is a god without providing proof? The devotion to any god is based on faith. Since men have created so many gods, that’s positive proof that they are based on imagination, and nothing more.
chai2

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2018 04:04 pm
@brianjakub,
Here's how man creates a god....

Hey! What makes those little lights in the sky? (or any other question that can't be answered at the moment)

I dunno, God?

Yeah, that must be it.
brianjakub

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 08:30 am
@chai2,
Everyone of those lights in the sky are made up of Atoms that are exactly the same in every part of the universe. Everyone of those lights store a lot of information that you can observe and understand. Whenever matter stores information that information had to be put there by somebody. Information never appears out of nowhere without somebody thinking up the idea, turning the idea into words, and then storing in the words of matter. The process is true every time you were observing order because order is stored information in matter.
brianjakub

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 09:40 am
@Greatest I am,
Quote:
He paid the price for his genocide of man did he, how? 3 days of R& R?

That stupid notion of yours aside.

You must see genocide as a good way to do things so must be seeing every murderer as in training to be like your God.

Thanks for showing us all your moral standards my satanic friend.
God never killed anyone. He is not to blame. He gave The angels and man freedom. With that freedom came the right to be evil. Satan and the evil spirits choose to be evil. Satan works through men and convinced men to be evil and follow him by murdering and being immoral. God works through men, and he did tell the Israel to conquer. He did that so they would exist as the nation chosen to fulfill his plan of delivering scripture, and the savior who through his death will restore all the destruction Satan has convinced man to do. God physically stepped into the world through the womb of a Jewish woman. His death will erase all evil when he returns. That process was physically started when he hung on the cross and said it is complete. As, perfection died and entered a dying universe, the universe was changed. There was an earthquake and there was darkness in the middle of the day for hours. That means the light from the sun and stars was effected. It was a universe wide event because it was a universe wide correction.

Satan is a big player and introduced death into the process. God is allowing death to teach us, and using His death to conquer Satan once and for all.
brianjakub

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 09:55 am
@cicerone imposter,
Why do you believe any ancient person existed. You look at the physical evidence. The universe is a vast complicated storage unit of information that God wrote into the atoms of the universe. When I look at your picture and your posts I learn about you from the information you store in matter. I learn about God the same way. The atoms you are using, were created by someone that can order the entire higgs field of the universe by saying. "Let there be light" He gathered the "waters" (Bible book of Genisis) of the Higgs field into atoms.

When I look at your posts I don't assume there is a random word generator on the other end of this internet exchange. Why do you do that with the universe knowing it has a lot more information with a lot more complex message than this exchange we are having.

It appears to me you have a bias against a messenger that created a message that is really old, complex, and living. When I say living message I mean, the message is adjusting to the "receivers of the message"(you, me and all humans) and made personal to each one of us as the message has been revealed in the past, and is being revealed in the present and future.
0 Replies