Dating help and advise

Nick713

Reply Sun 26 May, 2013 10:47 pm
So I like this girl and we got to be really close friends. Everyone knew I liked this girl and would ask her out for me. I WOULD NEVER ASK THEM TO. She always said no, I don't feel like dating anyone. I would still hang out with her. I find out she started dating someone. This lasted about a week. Well eventually we kinda parted a little but we still talked. What do I do? I still like her. I tried giving room, being spontaneous, but to no avail. We are still friends. Advise, help, something.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 762 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 27 May, 2013 07:44 am
@Nick713,
Welcome to the friend zone.

You asked her out, she said no and gave a lame excuse that she didn't want to date anyone, but then turned around and dated someone else anyway. No matter that that didn't work out (lots of things don't work out).

She's not interested. There are other fish in the sea. Throw this one back.
chai2

Reply Mon 27 May, 2013 07:51 am
@jespah,
Actually, he never asked her out. His friends were doing it for him, even though he didn't ask.

Unless I missed something, he's never actually asked her out.

I say you need to ask her out before you determine she's not interested.

I personally would not go out with someone if his friends were bringing it up, asking for him, etc.

You need to speak for yourself.
jespah

Reply Mon 27 May, 2013 07:53 am
@chai2,
Oh, perhaps I missed that, thanks for the catch.

Yeah, stop acting like you're in grade school, man up and ask her out. And see what happens.
0 Replies