i am in a lesbian relationship and get jelous

Reply Wed 22 May, 2013 05:16 pm
Me and my girlfriend have been best friends for a while before we started going out and started our relationship a year and 4 months ago.I've been jealous with her and other people always once there was this huge thing that happened with this girl.I saw her really close with the girl laughing and stuff and it broke my heart Idk why but it did I already loved her by that time.after that passed which she was very supportive and caring through I felt our relationship got stronger.and I loved her even more-but I'm very jealous of everyone she hangs out with!I end up never liking anyone she likes I think its just because SHE likes them. I think we might have a lack of communication she hasn't been answering my questions.we are maturing and getting older and its bugging me because I don't want to get old.she gets annoyed with me a lot but she loves me:)- I don't want to lose her I love her to I've read that the problem might be within me
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 784 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 22 May, 2013 06:11 pm
@brebre933,
I would agree with that.

Jealousy can really drive people away - you might want to consider counseling, to try to manage it.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 23 May, 2013 06:12 am
Wow - your insecurity about yourself is overwhelming. This has spilled over into your relationship.

You will drive away ALL people in your life if you don't get this under control. Try to talk to someone about this issue of jealousy and fear of aging.

vikorr

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 06:17 pm
@PUNKEY,
Well, yes she's insecure - though that's not at all uncommon in the lesbian world, with extra contributing factors.

Does growing older mean coming closer to having to take responsibility for who you are?
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 25 May, 2013 04:24 pm
@brebre933,
Is it possible that there is "introvert" and " extrovert" happening in this relationship. Maybe you are the more quiet one and she is the more outgoing one.

She should answer your questions but not if there are 20 questions on-going, it's easier to not in that type of situation or it will just continue and drive anyone nuts.

What people in my opinion fail to recognise is something so simple. She went out with you. She is still going out with you. If she wanted someone else, you would be out of here. Keep repeating that to yourself when you see her bubbly self just talking to new and old people. And smile.

0 Replies