Ex boyfriend trying to make me jealous or hurt me?

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 05:05 pm
This happened a while ago but am still confused.

I saw my ex a week ago and he asked for my number and told me to have a good night by text. He put an x at the end of text. The following weekend I saw him in my local with his friends. We all had a laugh and decided to go back to mine to watch a dvd. We were all sat in my lounge and I lay on the floor as sofas were taken up. My ex sat on the same sofa as my friend. We had wine and all had a laugh. When I turned round to look at my friend to laugh at a joke I noticed my ex had his hand on my friends ankle as she had pulled her legs up onto sofa. They didn't know each other half an hour earlier. I saw it and my heart broke. My friend knew it would hurt me. If it was me I would have pushed a guy off. I did get upset because I had been drinking and he and his mate decided to go home. I gave them a lift (I hadn't drank very much). I asked him what was going off and he said very little. He kissed me and I asked him if that was it. He said nothing. We have so much history and have always liked each other. Did he do this to make me jealous? Why didn't my friend push him off. Did he set it up? I was so hurt and we haven't spoken since. He hasn't explained anything. My friend seemed upset for me. Maybe he told her to keep quiet to see my reaction. My heart has smashed though. Did he try to make me jealous and it went wrong or would he really hurt me?

Unfortunately I have a friend who loves attention and I have always felt wary of her and my happiness.

What should I do.? Why did he do this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,130 • Replies: 4
No top replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 11:18 pm
@Doolittle,
God you have a lot of drama in your life over an ex repeat an ex boyfriend
0 Replies

The Greeneye Monster

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2020 05:23 am
@Doolittle,
It sounds like they are playing with you, and you’re letting them by trusting them. I can’t tell you who to hangout with but I would be by myself if I have to suffer that to be close to a mate I’ve chosen, by the way he’s your ex... he’s holding that standing for a reason. Woman stop letting him twist your emotions up and find someone that would appreciate you.
0 Replies

CassidyMarks

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2020 11:45 pm
@Doolittle,
I agree they probably are playing with you. Either way if he truly liked you he wouldn't bother with your friend at all. And if she was truly your friend she should have pushed him away. Like I'm in a relationship and some guy (total stranger) gave me a rose last week. And either way I'll accept an object to be nice BUT if I'm in a relationship I'd end it there and I did. I simply smiled, said thank you, and walked away looking busy and in a hurry. As I was sure he was gone I threw the rose into the trash and told my guy about it. Why? That way he knows I had nothing to hide. Obviously, if it was a touch or something physical then I'd push it away but if a flower or something like that then I'll attempt to not hurt his feelings in front of him and dump it later but a physical thing will get his feelings hurt, sorry. I can't always be nice about things that are not ok.
0 Replies

Juicy

Reply Fri 18 Dec, 2020 05:11 am
I don't think anyone knows exactly what their actions meant. But in any case, it was bad to do that near you. Especially since it still worries you, it means that your wounds have not healed after the end of the relationship.
You should not communicate and see your ex-boyfriend, so you will soon forget your pain.
And you can talk to your friend and ask why she did it. She knew it would hurt you. Talk to her, ask why she did it.
0 Replies