She still loves me but is marrying someone else.:'(

FOUND SOUL

Tue 3 May, 2016 09:43 pm
@Toadys Baggage ,
Good Lord (3 year old post) and I'm still here!!! Thought I read that somewhere before, in, my, past Smile
0 Replies

LilyWilson

Tue 5 Jul, 2016 08:18 am
@bernsky,
It's easier said than done "forget about her, move on" and other things that are actually very difficult to do. So my advise would be do what your heart says. I have a very long story with my husband and lots of people told us to forget about each other, proving it will never work for us. But still we're happily married for 3 years already, having a sweet child)
0 Replies

clueless7321

Tue 30 Aug, 2016 07:17 pm
@bernsky,
Sounds like you are just back up. Make no mistake, if she loved you, she would be with you. Run.
0 Replies

lsullivan

Mon 28 Nov, 2016 06:01 pm
@bernsky,
I really believe that if something is meant to be it will happen. I know you've already been waiting a long time but if you love her it doesn't matter how long it takes. I think you should tell her you're going to give her some time to think about it and if you don't care that she has a child let her know that it won't get in the way of anything and you'll do whatever you can to help. Trust me, if it was meant to be it will happen but until then try not to stress over it too much.
0 Replies

bonobology

Wed 30 Nov, 2016 11:55 am
@bernsky,
Yes, she isn't "mature" enough for you.

Talk with her and get the opinions about the relationship between you and her.

You will definitely get good result from it.

From the story of bonobology
0 Replies

newmoonnewmoon

Sun 21 May, 2017 08:11 am
@bernsky,
"She still loves me but is marrying someone else.:'("

Shes a piece of ****. Move on.
0 Replies

puzzling

Sun 21 May, 2017 08:24 pm
@bernsky,
If she really loved you she would have never been with your friend nor had his baby. She's playing games. I'd drop her all together and not even keep her as a friend. That's disrespectful to you and how you feel. There's plenty of other people out there without that kind of baggage. She had her chance with you and she didn't take it. Now she has a baby by someone else, and your ex friend on top of that? Heck no to that!
0 Replies

ShilpaRana

Wed 24 May, 2017 03:24 am
No words...
0 Replies

johnperes

Thu 15 Jun, 2017 09:00 pm
@bernsky
Move on! Stop wasting your time on the woman who is married and have a child too. You can find much better than her, but if you still want to be with her then you may become the reason for their upcoming troubles in their married relationship, which I think you don't want to be
chai2

Thu 15 Jun, 2017 10:40 pm
@johnperes,
Well I certainly hope he has moved on since this thread was started over 4 years ago.
newmoonnewmoon

Sat 17 Jun, 2017 10:03 am
@chai2,
😂
0 Replies

NikaB

Tue 27 Jun, 2017 07:17 am
@bernsky,
I say, make your move and give it your all. If she doenst choose you, move on. Dont worry about the baby daddys feelings because he didnt give a damn about your feelings.
tsarstepan

Tue 27 Jun, 2017 07:29 am
@NikaB,
NikaB wrote:

I say, make your move and give it your all.

For someone who posted this over four years ago? I seriously hope he or she still isn't dealing with this existential crisis. Laughing
0 Replies

celebritydiscodave

Thu 29 Jun, 2017 02:01 am
@bernsky,
She loves you, fine, what`s the problem with that? We should all of us love as many people as possible, love is harmless, love is genuine unconditional friendship Now, erotic love, common romantic love, self love, these are all an entirely contrary proposition. Try converting this so called love to actual love/selfless caring, then see how you get on.
0 Replies

bigmike43

Sat 14 Oct, 2017 04:17 am
@CoastalRat,
hear that
0 Replies

carolinejames

Sun 15 Oct, 2017 11:35 pm
@bernsky,
So sorry to hear that, but the most important thing is do you love her like she is the only girl you could live with for rest of your life? if yes then you can wait but in my opinion, if she felt the same love about you the should not have left you in past. now if she returns then it's only for your love and yes she deserves a second chance. love itself is beyond anyone's understanding you can understand your love properly so take your time decide what is best for you talk to her about this if no response then i am sorry to say you have to let her go, i am not advising you to move on because if you loved her then it's not possible to move on but you can let her go. the final call will be yours.
0 Replies

dawghousedus

Sat 14 Apr, 2018 10:01 am
@bernsky,
You can start definitely your relationship again after her divorce with his husband. It is good you still love her and you know each other very well. So, your relationship may go well. But remember, don't try to force her to get divorced.
0 Replies

Agent1741

Tue 22 May, 2018 02:31 am
@JimmyJ,
She does NOT sound worth the risk either. Firstly you mention school etc so my guess until I know better is that one or both of you are fairly young. That's the first issue to desl with. Also , why did you not marry her before he did? A child that is not yours is a heavy responsibility (even if its yours it not easy) for a variety of reasons including visitation rights etc. There is also the issue that she is married & any kind of divorce (assuming she wants that) can get pretty ugly. Then if she gets a divorce how do you know that she is not on the rebound. All of these things a hard on the emotions so before doing anything I would ask myself if I am prepared to make the sacrifices required but even so its a hell of a lot to take on at a young age. I would run in the opposite direction!
0 Replies

Jo Parker

Tue 12 Feb, 2019 09:40 am
@engineer,
great, I think so, I also agree with you, that is the best solution, maybe the pain will only happen for a short period of time, but will end. And a good future will come.
0 Replies

skriti659

Thu 28 Feb, 2019 05:56 am
@bernsky,
She's married now so you should take your step back. It'll ruin three lives. And I think you should take some time, you'll get to know many girls. But take your time and start talking to some people. It isn't like you cannot love anyone else except her but I think you can't love anyone in the same way you loved her.
So that's fine. Over the period of time everything will get fine and next time you'll be more aware of such crap.
0 Replies