Abortion--soley her body/choice, but not responsibility

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 02:39 am
Amazing how women claim that abortion is solely the right and choice of the women, yet she can enslave a man via indentured servitude against his will for 18 years to help pay for what is soley her choice.....

If a mans body via work can be commandeered against his will for 18 years, that does affect his body, and therefore he should have equal choice in whether the baby will be killed or born.

In the alternative, if a women wants sole choice, then she should have sole responsibility, but feminists and our matriarchal goverment don't want women to b eburdened with equal responsibility, which is one of the reasons women enjoy exclusion from the draft, although feminists try to claim that privilege is persecution.....tell that to the guy who sacrificed his body in war....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 6,048 • Replies: 82
No top replies

willow tl

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 02:43 am
you idiot...when you can give birth then you have an arguement...my body my choice....you sacrifice nothing but some sperm...get a grip...were you beaten as a child? Did a rock hit you in the head...you are pretty warped my friend...
0 Replies

RealityChecker

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 02:48 am
A man sacrifices 18 years of work to pay child support, do you deny this? As if you do, then it makes your claim that all he sacrifices is sperm as ignorant or deceptive or both.

The issue is why is it 100% her choice, but not 100% her resposibility. Address that and try to lay off the ad hominems, it is usually a sign of the intellectually and morally bankrupt....
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 02:52 am
Re: Abortion--soley her body/choice, but not responsibility
RealityChecker wrote:
matriarchal goverment

Matriarchal government??? *sputter* What country are YOU livin' in???
0 Replies

Turner 727

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 02:53 am
It is not 100% her responsibility because both parties had to lay down and decide to have sex. By doing that, they agreed to accept all responsibility for any reprecussions that happen from said act.

Tell me, RC... are you paying child support and bitter about it? Did you get 'trapped'?

Personally, if I ever have another child out of wedlock, I'll do what I did the first time. Own up to it, and be responsible to my child. Not that it will happen, tho, because I married the mother of my out-of-wedlock child. We've had three more since then.

And should we divorce, I'll take care of my four, and the one I adopted, no problem at all. They are, after all, my repsonsibility.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 02:55 am
caprice wrote:
RealityChecker wrote:
matriarchal goverment

Matriarchal government??? *sputter* What country are YOU livin' in???
Crete, pre-Minoan Civilization.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 02:55 am
He doesn't sacrifice..he created the life as well...and you can say i am intellectually challenged and morally bankrupt..because you're a sad human being...and the reason he has to pay is she usually ends up raising the child on her own...if they are together, then they both share equally when the child is born...but you can not force a woman to have a child if she doesn't want it..it is 100% her responsibility if she carries the baby to term...a man can't do that...eeeeeeek your logic is stupefying.
0 Replies

RealityChecker

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:00 am
So if he created the life equally as you admit, then why doesn't he have equal choice?!?!?

Next, if he has to pay for 18 years, do you honestly claim that this isn't a sacrifice of his time and money on his part?!?!?!!?

Oh, and I see you still can't resist the ad hominems...Feel outmatched or something?
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:04 am
not even remotely my friend...lol....because he can not physically give birth to the child.....his body does NOT risk any harm ......HIS LIFE is not in danger....and stupefying describes your logic...bate someone else bro...i would only laugh in your face...lol
0 Replies

Turner 727

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:04 am
He doesn't have equal choice because it's not his body.

Let me put it to you this way.

Let's say there's something about your body that you want, or it doesn't bother you. Let's say, for the sake of arguement, you have a tail.

You like this tail. It's yours. Part of your body. Now along comes your wife or fiance, and says "You can't have that. You must get rid of it. If you don't get rid of it, I'll make you get rid of it." How would you respond to that? You'd tell them to take a long walk off a short pier. It's your body. It's your choice.

I've very much against abortion. I find it wrong and immoral. However, I find it more immoral to tell someone else what they can or cannot do to thier bodies. It's their body, their choice. And until that featus comes out of the females body, they decide what to do with it. Just as you would have decided whether or not to keep your tail.
0 Replies

RealityChecker

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:06 am
"He doesn't have equal choice because it's not his body."

When you say "not his body" do you mean it it doesn't affect his body?
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:09 am
yes silly man...that is what it means...he gains no weight..he never experiences the physiological changes of a pregnancy....
0 Replies

Turner 727

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:10 am
When I say it's 'not his body', I mean that it's the female's body. He doesn't own it, he doesn't control it, and he has no say over what happens to it.
0 Replies

RealityChecker

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:12 am
Turner, if that is the case, then how is it that she can control his body for 18 years by forcing him to work to pay for half?! Doesn't that affect his body then?!
0 Replies

Turner 727

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:13 am
BECAUSE IT'S HIS REPSONSIBLITY THE BABY IS THERE, YOU ******* MORON! GET WITH THE ******* PICTURE!

My god, are you really that dense?

BTW: Have you seen how many deadbeat dad's there are out there? Obviously, they're not being controlled.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:14 am
In much the same way that my boss "controls" mine.

The diference with abortion is that it's a procedure done to the body.

The premise of your argument herein is wordplay.

A woman does not have a say in what the man's medical options are. Heck the man doesn't even have to work. He's only required to pay for an expense he helped generate.

Equating that to having a say over the woman's medical decision is really laughable. So much so that I suspect you adopt these defenseless positions for kicks.
0 Replies

RealityChecker

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:16 am
If it is his responsibility as you claim, then why does he have no equal choice?

Do you admit then that she can control his body via forcing him to workj for 18 years and he has no choice in that matter?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:16 am
Guys, what you call him reflects on you just as much as him. Why taint yourself because of his absurdity?
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:18 am
He doesnt have to work...he just has to pay...so obviously silly man..if you don't work...you can't pay...so no control there...eeeeeeeeeek
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:18 am
RealityChecker wrote:
If it is his responsibility as you claim, then why does he have no equal choice?

He does have choice. Not over someone else's medical options but over his own act of fertilization.

Quote:
Do you admit then that she can control his body via forcing him to workj for 18 years

No this is just wordplay.

Quote:
and he has no choice in that matter?

Wrong again, he has a choice.
0 Replies