Why I Am Considering Leaving North Carolina

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 05:25 pm
@Advocate,
One more thing, you seem to be assuming Bipo isn't and never will be rich.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 05:27 pm
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 06:06 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

I lived in New York for 30 years, during which I was quite happy. I lived in NC for 20 years and Texas for 9.

I will never move back to New York or anywhere in the Northeast.

People who don't appreciate the South should leave and move to where they think they might be happier. Life is too short and the South doesn't need them.

believe me I wish I could. And I would but for the fact that my children are here and squinney doesn't want to leave for that reason.

0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 06:14 pm
and for those who have been on A2K with me for many years and pay attention know, I make no secret of the fact I used to be well off. I lost everything thanks to a healthcare industry that fucked me out of my coverage which I paid for for years after which I had a business, income and savings wipe out due to a near death illness. Even then my political views were the same and I put my money where my mouth was. My employees had healthcare which I picked up 50% to 100% of and paid them well and bonused them at Christmas. I co-signed for many apartments, utility turn ons and made cash loans in emergencies that I never expected to see again. (and never did). That doesn't make me a hero or someone who deserves praise because that's what the **** you're supposed to do. Now I will have to work until I drop dead just to keep a roof over my head but that's okay, I've had a great life, I have great kids who've done well, I've taken care of (and always will) my handicapped son and I'm not a scumbag tea party or GOP ****. My conscience is clear. Very Happy
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 06:27 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

Now I will have to work until I drop dead just to keep a roof over my head but that's okay, I've had a great life, I have great kids who've done well, I've taken care of (and always will) my handicapped son and I'm not a scumbag tea party or GOP ****.

Nobody is.

Keep doing the best you can and good luck.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 06:56 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
And your life would be even more enjoyable if you didn't allow yourself to blindly hate people. With that much bile in your system, your poisoning yourself.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 06:58 pm
the pot calls the kettle black
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 07:06 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
There have been two people in all my 59 years that I have hated and for what I believe to be very good reasons: one killed my father and the other tried to destroy me and my family. One is dead and, I hope, burning in hell, and the other is leading what I understand, and take pleasure from, to be a very miserable life

I don't hate any groups, not even liberals.

In summing up my life I would never include the fact that I am not a liberal "****" as a positive.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 9 May, 2013 10:00 am
good for you. Can you show me where I said ALL GOP are fucks? I do consider all Tea Party people that way. Because I tell it like it is in my unshakable opinion that doesn't mean I'm full of bile. Not unlike foxes, dogs, or other animals, once they've gone rabid I think they should be put down.
NSFW (view)
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 10 May, 2013 08:23 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
The point you're attempting to make is taken Finn old boy but you're waaaaay wrong. People who make statements like that aren't full of bile, they're lacking humanity. They consider blacks, jews, and don't forget Hispanic immigrants there bud, to be sub human and not worthy of existing in the same space as them, like yellow jackets and termites. There's no bile attached to eliminating them, that would require anthropomorphic feelings towards them. Those are Tea Party, right wing " Christian" (see Heritage Foundation) and radical GOP types IMO and I'm happy to be separated from them in the same way I am happy to not have termites eating my house or rattlesnakes nesting under my porch.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 10 May, 2013 08:32 am
@blueveinedthrobber,

The dark side is very strong in you... maybe you should consider a move to Chicago.
They have laws against termites and rattle snakes... you will blend in up there.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 10 May, 2013 08:55 am
You mean I'm of the opinion people like you are a waste of resources, oxygen and flesh. In that case, yes, you are correct.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 10 May, 2013 09:26 am
@blueveinedthrobber,

You mean I'm of the opinion people like you are a waste of resources, oxygen and flesh. In that case, yes, you are correct.

Laughing
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 10 May, 2013 05:36 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
I think only you see the distinction.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 10 May, 2013 06:00 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
you think whatever you like, Sluggo. No one here ACTUALLY cares.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 12 May, 2013 02:31 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Oh, I doubt that. Not because of any virtue of mine of course, but simply based on the fact that my comments get so many responses.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 12 May, 2013 05:26 pm
So do Spindis and waterman. I rest my case.
Foofie

Reply Sun 12 May, 2013 06:34 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,

no argument there... I'm aware of the median IQ among the natives

You might be thinking of the "mode"? The "mean" is the mathematical average value; the median is exactly the value in the middle of all values; the mode is the value that is represented the most.

Also, FYI, NYC has a fairly large community of ex-Carolineans (North and South), and some Georgians. This represents where many Black families originally hailed from.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 13 May, 2013 11:04 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Oh, I doubt that. Not because of any virtue of mine of course, but simply based on the fact that my comments get so many responses.

So does a highway accident