Fellow Bostonians: How many of us wished we had an assault weapon last night?

oralloy

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:39 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Still wrong.

Nope. I'm still correct.

You can not and will not provide any motivation for outlawing pistol grips other than the fact that progressives enjoy violating people's civil liberties.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:41 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
What kind of fiendish asshole are you?

Yummy. Keep those tears coming.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:42 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Come on it clear that our friend consider his right to play with any weapon without limit

The fact that you have to resort to mischaracterizing my position instead of addressing my position is a pretty good sign that you have no real arguments against my position.

BillRM wrote:
is more important then the rights of parents to have children reach adulthood.

Your efforts to outlaw pistol grips have nothing to do with saving any lives.

There is no conflict between my right to have guns and the rights of parents to see their children grow.
0 Replies

Glennn

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:44 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
I've already thoroughly explained my position on gun control directly to you and oralloy. That you don't accept it is your problem.

Well actually, your position on pistol-grips and flash suppressors is your problem because it's indefensible and silly.
Glennn

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:50 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
There you go with that lying flash suppressor pistol grip bull shyt again.

It's no bull shyt. People like yourself actually believe that those things turn rifles into . . . vampires, or some other such nonsense. You can't produce anything to support that silliness, but that doesn't stop you from believing it and preaching about the need for garlic.
0 Replies

Glennn

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:52 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
Still wrong.

No he's not. It's actually true that you can't produce anything to show that pistol-grips or flash suppressors turn a rifle into something more than a rifle.
InfraBlue

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 11:36 pm
@oralloy,
You continue to be wrong.
InfraBlue

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 11:37 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Quote:
I've already thoroughly explained my position on gun control directly to you and oralloy. That you don't accept it is your problem.

Well actually, your position on pistol-grips and flash suppressors is your problem because it's indefensible and silly.

That's merely your opinion based on your own strawman argument.
InfraBlue

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 11:38 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Quote:
Still wrong.

No he's not. It's actually true that you can't produce anything to show that pistol-grips or flash suppressors turn a rifle into something more than a rifle.

That's your strawman argument, not mine.
oralloy

Fri 22 Nov, 2019 05:43 am
@InfraBlue,
He posted no strawman argument. You cannot provide any justification for outlawing pistol grips other than the fact that progressives enjoy violating people's civil liberties.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 22 Nov, 2019 05:45 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
That's merely your opinion based on your own strawman argument.

That is incorrect. He stated a fact, not an opinion.

He also did not make any strawman argument. You really cannot justify your position on pistol grips. And the reason why you can't is because the only motivation for outlawing pistol grips is the fact that progressives enjoy violating people's civil liberties.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 22 Nov, 2019 05:46 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
You continue to be wrong.

Nope. I continue to be right. You cannot provide any justification for outlawing pistol grips on rifles other than the fact that progressives enjoy violating people's civil liberties.
0 Replies

Glennn

Fri 22 Nov, 2019 10:01 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
That's merely your opinion . . .

No. It is a fact--not an opinion--that you cannot produce anything to show that pistol-grips or flash suppressors turn a rifle into something more than a rifle.
InfraBlue

Fri 22 Nov, 2019 05:46 pm
@oralloy,
@oralloy,
@oralloy,

Nuh-uh.
InfraBlue

Fri 22 Nov, 2019 05:48 pm
@Glennn,
Seeing as how that is not my argument, it is your opinion based on your strawman argument.
oralloy

Sat 23 Nov, 2019 05:54 am
@InfraBlue,
That is incorrect. That you are unable to provide any justification for outlawing pistol grips other than the fact that progressives enjoy violating people's civil liberties is a fact, not an opinion.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 23 Nov, 2019 05:55 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Nuh-uh.

You're wrong yet again. You cannot provide any justification for outlawing pistol grips other than the fact that progressives enjoy violating people's civil liberties.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Sat 23 Nov, 2019 09:38 am
@oralloy,
@oralloy,

Still wrong.
Glennn

Sat 23 Nov, 2019 09:42 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
Seeing as how that is not my argument

Oh good. In that case, welcome aboard. Perhaps you can help straighten out those anti-gun nuts here who are trying to make an argument against pistol-grips, flash suppressors, etc.
oralloy

Sat 23 Nov, 2019 09:48 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Still wrong.

Nope. I'm still right. You still are unable to provide any justification for outlawing pistol grips other than the fact that progressives enjoy violating people's civil liberties.