Fellow Bostonians: How many of us wished we had an assault weapon last night?

Glennn

Wed 20 Nov, 2019 09:26 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
So such grips are place on rifles for show only and not to increase their functions and deadliness?

I'm sorry, I must have missed the post in which you explained how a pistol grip increases the deadliness of a rifle.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 11:44 am
@oralloy,
You're wrong.
oralloy

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 12:25 pm
@InfraBlue,
I'm not wrong. You clearly are unable to provide any motivation for outlawing pistol grips other than the fact that progressives enjoy violating people's civil liberties.
farmerman

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 01:51 pm
@oralloy,
well , you've made it absolutely clear that you enjoy people getting slaughtered, no? You do that for your fun.

Once youre dead you've NO civil rights left. WHat kind of fiendish asshole are you?
A: the kind that goes to watch car and plane wrecks, and enjoys the hell out of people getting shot.

BillRM

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 02:03 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

well , you've made it absolutely clear that you enjoy people getting slaughtered, no? You do that for your fun.

Once youre dead you've NO civil rights left. WHat kind of fiendish asshole are you?
A: the kind that goes to watch car and plane wrecks, and enjoys the hell out of people getting shot.

Come on it clear that our friend consider his right to play with any weapon without limit is more important then the rights of parents to have children reach adulthood.
RABEL222

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 02:04 pm
@farmerman,
He is the kind who watches professional wrestling because he thinks their really trying to kill each other rather than putting on a show for the masses. He has no idea that truth and fantasy are directly the opposite of one another.
InfraBlue

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 02:08 pm
@oralloy,
You're still wrong.
oralloy

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:02 pm
@InfraBlue,
Nope. I'm not wrong. You really are unable to provide any motivation for outlawing pistol grips other than the fact that progressives enjoy violating people's civil liberties.
InfraBlue

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:15 pm
@oralloy,
You're merely repeating your wrongness.
Glennn

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:20 pm
@InfraBlue,
No. He's not wrong about your inability to explain your rationale for banning a rifle because it has a pistol-grip and flash suppressor; that is, unless you're about to explain it. Is that what's about to happen?
oralloy

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:28 pm
@Glennn,
It is not about to happen. InfraBlue will never provide any motivation for outlawing pistol grips other than the fact that progressives enjoy violating people's civil liberties.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:29 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
You're merely repeating your wrongness.

Nope. No wrongness on my part. You are not able to provide any motivation for outlawing pistol grips other than the fact that progressives enjoy violating people's civil liberties.
InfraBlue

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:30 pm
@Glennn,
I've already thoroughly explained my position on gun control directly to you and oralloy. That you don't accept it is your problem.
RABEL222

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:30 pm
@Glennn,
There you go with that lying flash suppressor pistol grip bull shyt again. Why don't you admit like ollie you get your rocks off when you hear about 6 and 7 year old kids being blown away you sick basket case.
oralloy

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:33 pm
@RABEL222,
Everything that Glennn said is true. Progressives really cannot provide any motivation for outlawing pistol grips other than the fact that progressives enjoy violating people's civil liberties.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:34 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
He is the kind who watches professional wrestling because he thinks their really trying to kill each other rather than putting on a show for the masses. He has no idea that truth and fantasy are directly the opposite of one another.

You have a big mouth and you do a so-so clown act, but you cannot point out anything that I am actually wrong about.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:35 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
I've already thoroughly explained my position on gun control directly to you and oralloy. That you don't accept it is your problem.

What you can't do is provide any motivation for outlawing pistol grips other than the fact that progressives enjoy violating people's civil liberties.
InfraBlue

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:35 pm
@oralloy,
Still wrong.
InfraBlue

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:36 pm
@oralloy,
Nuh-uh.
oralloy

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:38 pm
@InfraBlue,
Wrong again. The reason why you don't provide any motivation for outlawing pistol grips other than the fact that progressives enjoy violating people's civil liberties is because there is no other motivation.

Progressives just enjoy violating people's civil liberties.