Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 07:24 pm
Was it Elaine
Eva you are right!
Elaine
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 07:35 pm
mutityahoo--

Welcome to A2K. Personally, I think you've made a very wise decision. Life won't be easy for awhile--let us know whether we can help by listening.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 08:47 pm
Well, I don't know what is happening here and who is posting.

Perhaps this is all a made up story, and Elaine is a figment of the poster's imagination.

Perhaps Elaine did check out Muti's, or their, computer.

If it is the first, which seems most likely to me, it was still interesting to figure out how we all react. And then I hope the poster would age fast and grow to regret taunting sincere and intelligent people. And I would wish a lot of chili oil in every single bit of food he/she eats, forever.

If Elaine is a real person and really just read all this, then we'd like to talk with you.

In any case, we support, as a group, the real Elaines out there.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 08:52 pm
Hello, Elaine!

I thought that was you! I sincerely hope our discussion here on A2K was not the cause of your decision. That is to say, I hope Matt talked to you about all of this first, and you didn't learn of his infidelity by reading his postings here.

Either way, you have some rough days ahead of you. You have many things to sort out, and some difficult decisions to make. Our sympathies are with you. Please come back and let us know how things are working out for you and the kids.

--Eva
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 08:54 pm
Re: WHY DONT I LOVE MY WIFE ANYMORE
mutityahoo wrote:
IF I TELL HER THE TRUTH I KNOW THAT WILL BE THE END.

Hmmmm, Drom, did you notice that the post's title is also a quote from the first post? And the post isn't in all caps?

I dunno... a strange, strange situation. My sympathies are certainly with Elaine.
0 Replies

Jim

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 11:50 pm
As far as I'm concerned, the measure of a man isn't how much weight he can bench press, or how many women he can sleep with, but how he keeps his commitments. Sure, anyone can stick around for the "For better" part of your marriage vows. But what about the "For worse" part?

I feel horribly sorry for your children. Any child deserves so much more.
0 Replies

mutityahoo

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2004 01:02 am
elaine
once again, yes this really is elaine and thank you for your thoughts
unfortunately I did find out about this by reading matt's posting
as you can imagine I didn't react very well, in fact I put a brick through the female in questions car window when she dropped him off last night
not one of my finer moments I'm afraid
of course they are both denying it still and her husband is convinced they are "just good friends" poor fool. apparently I'm mad and completely bonkers
what matt also failed to reveal is that she has a child (not her husbands) who is about 12 or 13 I hope he will be a better role model to him than he has his own children but I doubt it
elaine
sorry about any grammatical inconsistencies in my reply but I'm not that familiar with email etiquette as I'm usually too busy looking after my 2 young children
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2004 01:11 am
Good luck to you Elaine. Good riddance to the jerk. My sister says it take a damn good husband to be better than no husband at all. Your future looks brighter than your past. :wink:
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2004 07:14 am
Elaine--

At least when you found out that the Emperor was a naked, deceiving egomaniac, you found a source of support.

Of course Matt wouldn't mention a child. His inner child is the only child he can love.

Smashing her car window must have been very satisfactory, particularly since you know this is a one-time joy. I hope you have a print out of your provocation--and the A2K address.

Good luck. Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2004 01:02 pm
A, sorry Elaine! I am in the middle of having a very bad experience with someone who makes his 'girlfriend' up, which I will post in here soon; I thought your words caricatural, but perhaps I am being too paranoid. It seemed to me as though it were Matt killing off a character who was bringing himself down.

Despite the obvious inconveniences, short-term and long, you're better off without him; if that is you, Elaine.

0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 10:33 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Good luck to you Elaine. Good riddance to the jerk. My sister says it take a damn good husband to be better than no husband at all. Your future looks brighter than your past. :wink:

Great quote from your sister, Bill!

Best of luck to you Elaine. We thought Matt sounded like a real stinker which means he'd also be likely to play mind games on the forum.

(I enjoy the thought of your putting a brick through the gf's car window, but probably shouldn't do that too often. :wink: )
0 Replies