Explosions at Boston Marathon - A2K Runners, Check In Please

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 22 Apr, 2013 04:10 pm
@George,
What a beautiful picture of Marc and his son, you can see the love and I imagine it will be that love that will make him fight to recover as soon as he can.

It is deeply sadenning to hear what he has to now go through and what occured to him, I am very sorry. But, equally happy that he survived...

I was watching the News today. You people are talking about physcologists thoughts.. on a 19 year old.. Yet the older boy allowed his wife to work 70 - 80hrs a week, he minded their 3 year old, so what, sit at home and get bored I suggest enough to dream up this crap and make it a reality... He converted his wife to his religion, married her, he beat her in 2009 and was either evicted, or reported, yet she stayed. I'd say that he had a lot of control over the weak, so his brother had not much of a chance in life to start with.

No I am NOT defending the 19 year old.. He has a mind of his own.. But, I am loathing the brother to a T, as I suspect that he was quite the manipulator. Evil little...........................

Just voicing my thoughts, don't take any notice.
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 22 Apr, 2013 04:28 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Yet the older boy allowed his wife to work 70 - 80hrs a week, he minded their 3 year old, so what, sit at home and get bored I suggest enough to dream up this crap and make it a reality... He converted his wife to his religion, married her, he beat her in 2009 and was either evicted, or reported, yet she stayed. I'd say that he had a lot of control over the weak, so his brother had not much of a chance in life to start with.

No I am NOT defending the 19 year old.. He has a mind of his own.. But, I am loathing the brother to a T, as I suspect that he was quite the manipulator. Evil little...........................

Just voicing my thoughts, don't take any notice.

Would you please share more of your thoughts? The 19 year old, "was his thinking as logical as yours at this point? What about the older brother could he have been as illogical as you may have been in the past or do you think that we all reach the age of logic at the same time?
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 22 Apr, 2013 05:22 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL I can only hope that you see that I have found more value in you than I have found in most of the the things that I have found in my life.

Quote:
the older boy allowed his wife to work 70 - 80hrs a week, he minded their 3 year old, so what, sit at home and get bored I suggest enough to dream up this crap and make it a reality... He converted his wife to his religion, married her, he beat her in 2009 and was either evicted, or reported, yet she stayed. I'd say that he had a lot of control over the weak, so his brother had not much of a chance in life to start with.

Maybe you are correct but do you think that reality could be a little more complex than what you or I may conceive?

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 22 Apr, 2013 05:30 pm
@George,
George wrote:
Maureen says he has a long road to go, but he is going to make it.

Thank goodness that Marc has a mother like Maureen.

Sending best wishes to Marc and Maureen and everyone on their team.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 22 Apr, 2013 09:30 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Would you please share more of your thoughts? The 19 year old, "was his thinking as logical as yours at this point?

It does not take logic to have enough emotionals development at 19 that would stop you from placing a bomb in front of an 8 years old and then walking away and setting it off.

My understanding from the news reports is that the FBI had video of him doing just that.

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2013 12:08 am
@BillRM,
BillRM

There are at least two other threads in which to post comments like this.

We've been asked to save this one for posts about the folks who were or might have been personally involved.

Is that so tough a request to meet?

Same goes for reasoning logic.
Ceili

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2013 12:20 am
@George,
Wow George, I hadn't seen this thread. I'm saddened to hear of your friends injuries. I really hope he recovers and thrives. I hope the wee fella is able to smile like this soon again too. This is just so truly unbelievably awful....
George

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2013 06:22 am
@Ceili,
Thanks, Ceili.

I don't think we realize how much expressions of sympathy and support
mean, but I can assure you that they mean a lot. It is good to be able to
tell his mother that I know of people all over the country and the world
who are wishing Marc a speedy recovery.

~George
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2013 12:07 pm
I'm wondering if Linkat has been able to return to her place of work yet. Seems they will be opening up most of the access to buildings that were in the zone of the crime scene by late this afternoon.
JTT

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2013 01:45 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
It does not take logic to have enough emotionals development at 19 that would stop you from placing a bomb in front of an 8 years old and then walking away and setting it off.

Does one lose their emotional development as soon as they join the CIA, folks?

Quote:
A second candidate for most extreme act of Mideast international terrorism in the peak year of 1985 is a car-bombing in Beirut on March 8 that killed 80 people and wounded 256. The bomb was placed outside a Mosque, timed to explode when worshippers left. "About 250 girls and women in flowing black chadors, pouring out of Friday prayers at the Imam Rida Mosque, took the brunt of the blast," Nora Boustany reported. The bomb also "burned babies in their beds," killed children "as they walked home from the mosque," and "devastated the main street of the densely populated" West Beirut suburb. The target was a Shi'ite leader accused of complicity in terrorism, but he escaped. The crime was organized by the CIA and its Saudi clients with the assistance of British intelligence. NOTE{Boustany, _Washington Post Weekly_, March 14, 1988; Bob Woodward, _Veil_ (Simon & Schuster, 1987, 396f.).}

http://www.chomsky.info/articles/200205--02.htm
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2013 04:43 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
There are at least two other threads in which to post comments like this.

We've been asked to save this one for posts about the folks who were or might have been personally involved.

Is that so tough a request to meet?

Same goes for reasoning logic.

Is this what butterflynet asked or was this the request of someone else?

I personally think that this thread will be dead ended soon if we put restrictions on it but if this is what the op has asked I can respect that. Wink
ehBeth

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2013 05:04 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
Is this what butterflynet asked or was this the request of someone else?

http://able2know.org/topic/212580-19#post-5305856
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2013 05:11 pm
@ehBeth,
Thank you ehBeth and sorry about getting on your nerves Butrflynet. Sad
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2013 05:13 pm
Wanting to hear, when she is ready, from Linkat.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2013 05:45 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Yet the older boy allowed his wife to work 70 - 80hrs a week, he minded their 3 year old, so what, sit at home and get bored I suggest enough to dream up this crap and make it a reality... He converted his wife to his religion, married her, he beat her in 2009 and was either evicted, or reported, yet she stayed. I'd say that he had a lot of control over the weak, so his brother had not much of a chance in life to start with.

Katherine Russell, Tamerlan's wife, whom its said worked 70~80 hours a week to support her husband and child, reveals a very devoted wife, probably most submissive as most Muslim women are.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev appears to be an alpha male type. He seemed to dominate all those in his circle. His younger brother Dzhokhar, might have worshipped his older sibling or even possibly afraid of him. Clearly the older brother was the stronger of the two.

From everything I've been hearing/reading about these Marathon Bombers, Tamerlan Tsarnaev seemed downright scary. At the end he walked towards the police in a hail of bullets as if he were invincible.
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2013 06:10 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Yes you are correct but out of respect for the original poster shouldn't we move other intellectual conversations about what may be the reality to a different thread? I do not find all of what h20 has to share as being reality but she did seem to request all other reality to be diverted to his thread so I will provide a link to one of his threads.

http://able2know.org/topic/212586-1#post-5310747

ossobuco

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2013 06:17 pm
Butrflynet is excellent at representing herself.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2013 06:26 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:

Yes you are correct but out of respect for the original poster shouldn't we move other intellectual conversations about what may be the reality to a different thread? I do not find all of what h20 has to share as being reality but she did seem to request all other reality to be diverted to his thread so I will provide a link to one of his threads.

I apologize. I see a post I want to respond to and just jump in. I guess I have a lot of rules to learn here yet. Thank you.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2013 06:27 pm
@ossobuco,
Hey guys,

Sorry.. I should know better and should have read the beginning of the thread before writing down some thoughts...

Obviously won't be replying to anything addressed to me on this Thread.

ossobuco

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2013 06:40 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I think someone is rumbling unnecessarily and that genuine thoughts related to Bostonians are welcome. Butrfly often alerts us to stuff going on - and of course it is about Boston people. She has family there, and so do some of the rest of us. Lots of a2kers are there in the first place.

Don't get chased off, Soul, you of all people.