I Have No Idea Whats Going On

Reply Sat 13 Apr, 2013 03:20 pm
There's this guy I used too like who would always pick on me and talk to me, seriously like every day. He never calls me by my actual name he always calls me this nickname he made up. He was always like laughing and joking with me, he was always trying to make me laugh. There for a while I kind of thought he liked me but after Christmas break he didn't talk to me for like two months. So I just assumed he didn't like me. Now he's talking to me again, but not every day. We always make eye contact too. I'll be walking down the hall and look up and he's looking at me. Whenever I see him my chest tightens and I feel like weird I don't really know how to explain it. We have never texted or anything like that, but we have always talked at school. But I just really don't understand why he's talking to me again. Did he not like me before? And why is he still talking to me? I'm not experienced with guys so I don't really know how to interpret this.
I do know I could talk to him first, but i'm painfully awkward and guys don't generally like me so I don't have any confidence when the opportunity presents itself. But that is something i'm trying to work on.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 551 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 08:01 pm
If he is talking to you, then he wants to be friends.
Start there.
See if he wants to study together or go to a local restaurant or exchange phone numbers.

You don't say how old you are, but you need to work up the courage to do things that are not comfortable at the moment.
Life can pass you by if you don't make things happen.

0 Replies

Tanyawill35

Reply Mon 15 Apr, 2013 01:10 am
@LeaLea43,
Sounds like he really does like you. He's probably just having a hard time with ti cause neither of you has made a move yet. But there's only one to make sure: ask him out. I highly doubt he'll say no and since it sounds like you are really into him you really got nothing to lose...
0 Replies

amy37

Reply Mon 15 Apr, 2013 04:22 pm
@LeaLea43,
Sounds like he could have been going through something personal. I wouldn't let yourself play games on your own mind. Give him the benefit of the doubt, and assume he went through something personal. Don't play mind games on yourself.

Try talking with him, see what he's been going through.
0 Replies