How do you not get jealous.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 889 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 08:33 am
When you allow things to be as they are. No one has power over you. You are free to care about someone but not expect anything back. You are confident in what you can offer. When you feel that no one is better than what you offer. You are at peace in yourself.
Ragman

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 08:42 am
@ali54,
As an individual with my certain blend of unique charms, talent and devoted love to give...no one can duplicate these qualities. I also recognize that my partner has the freedom to do as they please. That allows them to not feel trapped and as a reasonable partner that keeps them coming back for more. If I show them confidence and keep such insecurity at bey, I remain far more attractive than to show ugly jealousy.
0 Replies

VikitoSt

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2013 06:32 am
@PUNKEY,
I love your comment! Everithing you say is so true. It's just the proccess to become more confident and not jelous is taking time and understanding yourself, appreciate yourself. To overcome jelousy really takes effort, but after that it feels so good! Smile I always like to read books for self improvement when face anxiaty and stress. "The six pillars of self esteem" by Nathaniel Branden is a favorite book of mine. I always feel so much relaxed when I read several pages of it.
0 Replies