Shockwave pattern of The Mississippi Embayment

Kalopin

Tue 5 Mar, 2013 04:04 pm
@Setanta,
I gave enough information to warrant further investigation. I have told you all that there is a central depression in the middle of every hill in the valley, and that I have found the most unusual rocks on the northwest face. What is so difficult for you to understand. What grade did you make it to?

This research has simple facts. The rest has to be up to professionals, but there is some problem with getting someone, anyone, to give proper study. Mmm, let's see, what could be the problem:
1. I just do not have enough evidence [NOT[
2. I just do not know how to explain this evidence [another- NOT]
3. People are just to stupid to understand this information [I have to say- I HIGHLY doubt this!]
4. People just do not care about teaching the truth to innnocent minds [Mmm?]
5. Elitest protecting their "staus quo" for the dollar [am I getting warm?]
6. Fear of a superstitious public. [there are definitely a bunch of idiots]
7. Immaturity [what else?]
8. No way, not All Of The Above!? [ I am afraid so]
9. etc... [there ARE MANY more!]

You want to try and answer, honestly? ;-]
Setanta

Tue 5 Mar, 2013 04:07 pm
@Kalopin,
I made to university where i majored in history and literature, wise ass. You have made a series of claims--you have not provided evidence which backs up your claims. Furthermore, you have come up with the wildest bullshit about history, including that hilarious claim that Jackson deported the Indians from east of the Mississippi to cover up the impact. That's the zaniest conspiracy theory bullshit i've ever read. At least you provide entertainment.
Kalopin

Tue 5 Mar, 2013 04:18 pm
@Setanta,
You never answered ANY of the questions concerning the volcanoes, why?
Because you can not. Comeon-who and how?
No, I do not believe that was the only reason. But, congress may have listened closer to Dave Crockett [he never liked Davy] had it not been for Jackson losing his "Burning Mountain". The Choctaw fought for Jackson and he turned his back on them. I appreciate what Jackson did for our country, but not what he did to the native population. Most understand this "stain" in our past, but have never realized the whole story.

I offer you the truth. What you may do with this information is entirely up to you, but you will not be the only ones with this knowledge. Maybe you should see who has already been convinced of this research, before more of what you are trying? ;-]
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 5 Mar, 2013 10:43 pm
@Kalopin,
Im gonna bailbecause all were doing is giving this fraud an inordinant page count and by us actually engaging him, people who dont fully understand or are only mildly interested will think we are arguing from equal points.
The fact is that this guy either MAKES UP data or misinterprets whats there(apparently history too if he is still sticking to his Andy Jackson Bullshit. I dont thionk hes used to being challenged and those who do, he will dismiss as "dishonest", when indeed, it is he who is being dishonets
YES THERE ARE TREE RINGS AVAILABLE that show winter/summer wood of the years around 1811.

USGS has published LIDAR with HILLSHADE perspective. (LOtsa Home land Security money went into this stuff in the mid 2000's till last year.

The earthquake epiceter maps of recent microseismic events and several >4.5 events have been mapped and plotted on raster maps. Heres one that gives a Bolide story some Ajida.

http://www.ceri.memphis.edu/awareness/images/nmsz.jpg

The very plot of all these seismic events were collected in the mid 20th century till today. (its ongoing) several epicenters have been plotted from "felt historic reports"

The plutons of the Rhodinian terrane surrounds the NMSZ

Sandblows have been mapped in 3 dimensions, several surveys have actually excavated some and the cross sections of their propogation clearly show the units that are subject to the most liquifaction. Liquifaction is, IMHO that which confuses this fellow into believing we were struck by a bolide.

NO shocked quartzand no microtektites later than the EOCENE, no breccias or nanodiamonds etc etc. Thats alla product of his very active imagination.

Kalopin

Wed 6 Mar, 2013 07:35 am
@farmerman,
No, You're "bailin" because you can not find any evidence to the contrary, and it does not take a genius to see that the seismic events [the little dots] all point to this same structure. It is so obvious, it's pathetic! Look at the design!

Yes, you should bail, because you are only making my argument stronger! ;-]
0 Replies

Kalopin

Wed 6 Mar, 2013 07:47 am
@farmerman,
Are you trying to say that map is a LiDAR? That is a colored topo! The little red line is "The Reelfoot Scarp". The 30 foot high break, which points directly to this same central location in Northeastern Marshall County, Mississippi.

I gave you a link by Seth Stein, where his study shows that the aftershocks are from the 1811-1812 earthquake sequence. Did you not read that either?

Did you find any info. on the two volcanoes? ;-]
0 Replies