Shockwave pattern of The Mississippi Embayment

farmerman

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 01:04 am
@rosborne979,

Do you notice how Mr Kalopin quickly arrives at conclusions without benefit of facts and evidence. Ive been over the web and looked into 2 dendrochronology pages that recorded treerings in the area of his "crater'. It appears that within the area under his microscope, there are quite a few old trees, cypress and upland trees that are of ages WELL before the 1811 earthquake. Seems that no bolide saw fit to kill trees. About 30 of these trees were from the 1600's (Lotsa logging had taken off large amounts of cypress.

Setanta

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 02:02 am
@Kalopin,
"Personal interpretations" are not evidence, and they become bullshit when you try to claim that they are evidence. It's not the flawed personal interpretations of people who experienced the events that i'm calling bullshit--it's your loony interpretations of those interpretations. Let me be clear--i'm calling the people who recorded their impressions bullshit artists; i'm calling you a bullshit artist.
Setanta

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 02:05 am
You have not a shred of reliable evidence for this bullshit you are peddling. It is really incredible that you expect to be taken seriously with this horseshit about what these people said and did. You're just making this up as you go along. As for my teachers, given that i am over 60 years of age, the most likely circumstance is that they are dead and in their graves. Too bad---they'd have had a good laugh reading the bullshit you post here.
0 Replies

Setanta

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 02:07 am
@farmerman,
What amazes me is that he attempts to invent this byzantine conspiracy theory to the effect that Jackson ran the Amerindians out of the eastern United States to hide the event. I guess he thinks people will find it plausible that Jackson somehow had something to hide regarding an alleged meteor impact. That is,without a doubt, the looniest conspiracy theory bullshit i've ever seen.
Setanta

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 02:09 am
@Kalopin,
People who make claims have to prove their claims. No one has to disprove their claims. That line of "reasoning" is the hallmark of the deluded from the religious fanatics to the conspiracy theorists.

No one has to disprove your goofy thesis--you have to prove it. So far, you have provided zero evidence.
roger

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 02:09 am
Obsessions are so fascinating.
Setanta

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 02:10 am
@Kalopin,
Just when i think you couldn't get any loonier, you jump up and prove that the bullshit just gets wider and deeper.
0 Replies

Setanta

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 02:25 am
This joker is claiming his comet is responsible an earthquake in December, 1811, for Napoleon's defeat in Russia (winter of 1812-13), the British burning Washington (summer of 1814) and Jackson's victory at New Orleans (January, 1815). That comet was one busy little f*cker. It must have fallen into low earth orbit for several years to have accomplished all of that.
rosborne979

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 05:54 am
He's selling a book on Amazon (for $9.99). It's a Kindle Book, so it's not even published. That's right, 37 downloadable pages of nonsense and photo's for just ten bucks. Be the first on your block to throw away $10.

I'm sure this entire thread is just marketing for him.
Kalopin

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 07:34 am
@farmerman,
I really can't find any good enough topos of the area. The best views are from a satellite. This needs a LiDAR. There are no core camples for this area, that I am aware of. I have been unable to have any of the rocks properly verified. No dendrologist, no geologists, not even a historian. You know, maybe you are right. The highly unusual rocks, highly unusual topography, highly unusual stories, and highly unusual geological data is just not enough? Sorry, I tried...

The rocks were all found at or very near the surface [no shovels] of the creeks and hillsides right on the northwest face of a circular concave depression. The southern rim is still very much round and easily viewable [at least right now, when there is little foliage]. No, could not be from Chesapeake Bay crater!

Why don't you or someone you know come over and check it out. Send me an email and we'll set a date. You will not be disappointed!

You will have to read more of the original accounts to really get a feel for what people actually witnessed. Did you not read the link to the savannah Georgia account? Believe me, there are many. That is what I am saying about putting the study in. It appears no one, or at least very few, want to take the time and study the facts. There is more than enough evidence to warrant further investigation.
0 Replies

Kalopin

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 07:43 am
@rosborne979,
Photons are being pulled out by cosmic rays and pressure waves, their velocity is NOT finite in any medium and each and every photon quickly decays or ceases to exist when coming into contact with an object containing no light properties, unless you can come up with a mechanism that can push out a massless object?!!!

Now, study the facts to this impact and come to the only conclusion that a true scientific mind could possibly make- a meteor impacted the embayment!
0 Replies

Kalopin

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 07:45 am
@farmerman,
No! There are NO trees near this structure that are over two hundred years old! Post your links!
Kalopin

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 07:53 am
@Setanta,
No! The "Bullshit artists" are the ones trying to convince everyone that it was just a quake! That is their "personal interpretations". Caracas, Venezuela also had a major quake in December 1811. This was a much bigger catastrophe than presently considered.

The evidence I present has nothing to do with personal interpretations, my hypothesis does, but not the evidence. I found numerous unusual rocks right at the epicenter of every hill in the valley. Numerous accounts report brilliant lights from way too far to be naturally occurring earthquake lights. Herschel's observations and others put the comet in perfect synchronicity.

How can anyone say this is an interpretation?
0 Replies

Kalopin

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 08:03 am
@roger,
Should I just allow you to exist in your delusions? :-]
0 Replies

Kalopin

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 08:15 am
@Setanta,
Yes, these are my interpretations, my hypotheses from the solid evidence. Enough cometary material fell to lower global temperatures and distort weather patterns to affect these events. The year 1816 was said to be the year without a summer! As, it is also my belief that, Mt. Tambora and many other volcanic eruptions were also the result of the effects of cometary impacts and a comet's close passing. The Dalton Minimum occurred at the same time. there are many links: http://www.astrosociety.org/pubs/mercury/32_03/summer.html
There is a lot that you all need to study to have an understanding of these events! Please go back through this thread, tap, read, study, and understand each link that was posted!!!
Read the accounts!
0 Replies

Kalopin

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 08:20 am
@rosborne979,
You are exactly the type that should give it a read [the ones that won't!] I have NO doubt that it would do you a world of good... ;-]

Study the facts to these events and find the truth!
0 Replies

Kalopin

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 08:27 am
@Setanta,
No, so far you have studied zero evidence. The "claims" made are from solid facts. You do not understand the satellite view? You do not understand the unusual rocks? You do not understand the original accounts, newspaper articles, geologic data, immediate topography?

These are all facts. If you do not understand this, then the only conclusion has to be that your level of understanding is insufficient! Facts are facts. No one can change the facts that will lead to verifying my hypothesis. Do you blame me for your incompetence? ;-]
0 Replies

farmerman

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 08:34 am
@Kalopin,
i WENT TO several dendrochronology sites. Youve not posted one piece of real data or evidence other than you telling us that there IS evidence out there.
I dont feel compelled to send you anything because youve already apparently dismissed real science in order to cherry pick from dubious quality sites.
Youve said that you have been working on thos for years. Have you attempted to present anything at any conference? Even a poster session?

I take it that you are a passionate hobbyist who is convinced that hes found something important. I wont deny your passion but you need to rise a lot higher on your scholarship.

All weve gotten from you is a "trust me, Im not bullshitting", yet we have no evidence , and some of the original host of stuff youve admitted was not so at all "Well it looks like shocked quartz". Actually, thats no way to "Sell a book" usually you present enough evidence in discussion to get the readers or the attendees to your presentation to commit to your way of thinking. Then they want to pile in and buy your work. If you present nothing except repeat phrases and "trust mes", you certainly have to accept why people dont just jump in on your "side"

Have you ever even seen shocked quartz not on the web ? in the field or under a Petrographic scope? Do you even know what a petrographic scope is?
WHat geological surveys have you contacted ?
I think Ill take Billy Glass's reputation and work over your assertions. He was a very thoough worker in strewn fields resulting from bolide impacts. The drill holes near the NMSZ that have shown some coesite and microtektites, were of the EOCENE(as confirmed by nannofossils) . The drill holes that provided the samples were not far from NMSZ and(assuming a bolide did impact on Dec 1811) they should show a shallow accumulation zone from a recent smackdown NO?
Where is the evidence that you say is there?

I think you are so tied up in your pamphlets thesis that you wont accept counter conclusions that are backed by sound field data. Thats really not good science. You must hold lightly onto your conclusions and hold tightly on to the facts

Kalopin

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 08:46 am
@Setanta,
Why is it considered that there were two volcanoes in Mississippi and not in Yellowstone?

Who discovered the volcanoes, and how? With no geologists and no ground penetrating radar in 1819 or was it 1860- there are conflicting dates?

Why did the natives have nicknames for them, that still exist today [Midnight and Burning Mountain]?

Why did The Jackson Dome sit on an island named Jackson Island?

Why did the natives report at Natchez that "Burning mountain had been 'rent' to its base"?!

How could these volcanoes have been buried for 65 million years and so many know that they were there at such a period of time in history?

[my opinion]:It is because the volcanoes fell into teir own empty magma chambers on December 16, 1811. They all knew that they were there!!!
Now, prove me wrong...

There are many more. These are just a few of the unanswered questions that I have been asking for several years, with NO answer! I have posted these questions on sites concerning the volcanoes, as well as contacted the ones involved. Find the answers!
0 Replies

Kalopin

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 09:03 am
@farmerman,
Regardless, if any remnants of Chesapeake bay impact were in this area, that would be buried pretty deep, and could never show up in such concentrations. there are way too many impactites concentrated at or near the surface of this structure.

One story- Went to a conference by C.E.R.I. in Memphis, because we were invited by a geologist who works for USGS [who has studied this research and understands its accuracy]. A couple of professors [you want their names?] made a "bee line" straight for me, looked quickly at one or two of my rocks, tried to tell me they were just concretions, and changed the whole meeting, taking out the question/answer section, cutting it way short and quickly dispersed.

I am not just telling you, I am showing you the facts. The evidence is straight up in everyone's face. The satellite view will never lie. The shapes of the rocks will never lie. The original accounts and reports of the effects will never lie. I can not force geologists to sample and study the rocks. I do not have access to spectrometers, electron microscopes, hollow bore augers, and can not melt a smple to check for iridium. What should I do? ;-]
0 Replies