0 Replies

bdipti

Reply Fri 1 Mar, 2013 09:00 am
@ehBeth,
i dont hv the option.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 1 Mar, 2013 09:15 am
@bdipti,
You don't have the option of blocking calls from your boyfriend's wife and children? why would that be?
bdipti

Reply Fri 1 Mar, 2013 09:37 am
@ehBeth,
i dont have the option in my cell
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 1 Mar, 2013 06:34 pm
@bdipti,
Quote:
i did try to let him free,but he always came back.

It must be true love or lust, What is the difference?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 1 Mar, 2013 06:49 pm
@bdipti,
How long has he been separated?
bdipti

Reply Sat 2 Mar, 2013 01:56 am
@reasoning logic,
separated from whom?
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 2 Mar, 2013 09:05 am
@bdipti,
Quote:
separated from whom?

How long has he been separated from his marriage or devotion to the one he once admired by the relationships of other women such as yourself?
bdipti

Reply Sat 2 Mar, 2013 11:48 am
@reasoning logic,
since more than one year. And please dont try to make it appear disgusting by using such terms because he is not a playboy nothing,he had a terrible marriage.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 2 Mar, 2013 12:54 pm
@bdipti,
Quote:
please dont try to make it appear disgusting by using such terms because he is not a playboy

Sorry that was not my intent.

Quote:
he had a terrible marriage.

I realize that marriage is not perfect at times being I have been married close to 30 years, there are ups and downs and it is so easy to start fresh rather than keep dealing with the flaws that one has grown tired of.

How long was his terrible marriage and what made it more terrible than other marriages at times?

bdipti

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 01:30 am
@reasoning logic,
It was 13 years. The probs started before even marriage. It was arranged,but my boyfriend liked his to be wife. But the wife had never wanted as if to know each other before marriage. As soon as they got married,my boyfriend discovered something about his wife's past,which the wife hadnt told him before,and its quite serious thing which she had hidden. And then,when children came the wife started to move far from my boyfriend ( no intimate relation,reason: too tired with kids,and other excuses). In the house,my boyfriend doesnt hv the right to say nything,it is olways the wife who decides evrything. Due to finance problems,my boyfriend asked her if she atleast could find a part-time job to secure their own future,but she flattely refused and also doesnt let my boyfriend work full-time to take her out to visit her friends,family or shopping etc.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 06:25 am
@bdipti,
Quote:
In the house,my boyfriend doesnt hv the right to say nything,it is olways the wife who decides evrything. Due to finance problems,my boyfriend asked her if she atleast could find a part-time job to secure their own future,but she flattely refused and also doesnt let my boyfriend work full-time to take her out to visit her friends,family or shopping etc.

Wow your boyfriend had no say in his own house and his wife would not let him work full-time. Wow I could not imagine a man not doing what he wanted to do even if it pissed his wife off.
I will be honest he does sound like someone you could mold into what you want being he allowed his wife to do that.
bdipti

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 07:47 am
@reasoning logic,
i agree with your last line.i told him that too.
bdipti

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2013 06:01 am
@bdipti,
Only few days remain for my boyfriend getting divorced. His wife has created a big scene today with his mother,she even went on beating my boyfriend's mum under the pretext that his mother was ordering her about things. My boyfriend immediately ran there. His wife is playing games with him,i.e at times she says she will look completely after her kids and at times she says she wont do anything,and she is going away. She is also several times threatening to suicide.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2013 08:05 am
@bdipti,
It sounds like a very big mess, I hope them the best. I hate drama.
bdipti

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2013 11:07 am
@reasoning logic,
exactly. she is always doing things like that.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2013 11:20 am
@bdipti,
Quote:
exactly. she is always doing things like that.

All that I can say is that I wish you the best of luck if you two end up together. I hope the best for her as well because I think that she is her brain and she is acting out accordingly. We could have been born retarded and we would have also acted out too however our brain function was but luckily that is not the case but I still think that we should have empathy for retarded people and others who lack other skills we have.
What I am trying to say is if it works out for you just try and build everyone up including her by being a leader and acknowledging her faults as things she has little to no control over.
I know that I am speaking deep and saying things that I am not even certain of myself but even so I wish you all the best of luck
bdipti

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2013 12:02 am
@reasoning logic,
i understand what you say. But his wife is someone to whom we cannot talk atall.
0 Replies

Swapnil

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2013 05:01 am
@ehBeth,
I knew this would lead to such opposing responses because there're so less folks in the world who think my way. . .
And the others just ignore us & it's useless to explain the reasons behind your statements.
0 Replies

Antonia80

Reply Wed 3 Apr, 2013 12:21 pm
@bdipti,
12 is very specific age and it's normal the kid not to accept your relationship. You have to think why your boyfriend lies to you. Talk to him. Maybe he is afraid of serious commitment now because of his kids. Ask yourself do you want relationship like this and is all this worth it. If the answer is no I think it's better for you to leave him. Wish you luck!