Guns aren't stupid, People with Guns Are.

parados

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 08:16 am
Quote:
OKLAHOMA CITY -

An Oklahoma City man is injured after he accidentally shot himself Sunday afternoon.

According to police, officers responded to the incident in the 1200 block of Northgate Terrace.

Police say a man was showing his grandpa a gun. But he didn't know it was loaded and accidentally shot himself in the foot.

http://www.news9.com/story/24283999/police-man-accidentally-shoots-self-in-okc
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 09:27 am
A man goes to a bathroom in a public place and pulls his pants down and his gun out... and guess what happens...

Quote:
ELIZABETHTOWN, Ky. (AP) -- Elizabethtown police say a man was accidentally shot in the leg while using a restaurant bathroom in the central Kentucky city.

Police Sgt. David Neary told The News-Enterprise (that the man left his pistol on the toilet paper dispenser while using the restroom on Sunday at the Fazoli's restaurant. Neary says the pistol slipped off the dispenser and shot the man in the leg.

Neary says evidence, including the bullet trajectory, supported the man's description of events.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/state/state-kentucky/man-accidently-shoots-himself-in-leg-in-elizabethtown-ky-fazolis-restaurant

0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 09:28 am
Quote:
INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) - Indianapolis Metropolitan Police say an 18-year-old man accidentally shot himself in the head at a home on the city's west side late Tuesday.

Investigators say they think the man may have been drinking when the gun went off inside a home on Centennial Avenue. The scene is near West 16th Street and North Tibbs Avenue.

http://www.wishtv.com/news/local/18-year-old-accidently-shoots-self-in-head
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 09:29 am
Quote:

Man Accidentally Shoots Himself On SEPTA Bus

A man accidentally shot himself while riding a SEPTA bus Wednesday night (security footage taken by the PotatoCam Series 1 CCTV owing to US Gov budget cutbacks).

As the K bus traveled southbound on Chelten Avenue near Magnolia Street in Germantown, a passenger shot himself, possibly in the hand and also in the leg, according to officials.

Surveillance video shows a man wearing a green jacket and white ear buds adjusting a gun in his waistband before the weapon accidentally discharged.

He then ran off the bus.

Authorities believe the man, who has not yet sought treatment for any injuries, may be under 21 years old and carrying the gun illegally.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d85_1387654363#19A4v0BLq356VWEr.99
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 09:31 am
Is that a gun in your pocket or...

Oh, I guess it is a gun in your pocket.

Quote:
READING, Pa. - November 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- A terrible accident sent a Reading, Pennsylvania father to the hospital. The 39-year-old man was reaching for his wallet when he mistakenly shot himself in the leg.

Giovanni Ruiz rested comfortably at home today with his children at his side, recovering from the self-inflicted gunshot wound he sustained Thursday, right in front of his two youngest children.

He is experienced in handling a firearm.

Ruiz says, "My mistake is because you know, I leave the gun in my pocket, when I'm not supposed to carry my gun in my pocket. That's my big mistake."

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=9319040
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 09:32 am

This is what comes of FAILURE to teach
competent and safe gun handling practices and fonetic spelling
in all of the public schools, since grade 1.

David
parados

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 09:35 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

David

Sure because if people handled guns the way you handle phonetic spelling we could at least quadruple our number of gun accidents.

I do have to wonder how you justify "practice" in your phonetic spelling system. I suppose it's the same way you justify your claims that guns make us safer. You just ignore anything that contradicts your world view.
parados

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 09:45 am
Quote:
A 59-year-old man accidentally shot himself while removing a handgun from a holster Sunday, Madison police said.

Police were called to a home on the 5100 block of Whitcomb Drive around 2:17 p.m. Sunday. Officers quickly determined the man had accidentally shot himself in the side while removing it from a holster, Madison police Lt. Dan Olivas said.

After the weapon fired, the man was able to call out to a relative in the home to contact 911, Olivas said.

Read more: http://host.madison.com/news/local/crime_and_courts/police-man-accidentally-shot-self-while-handling-gun/article_6b68d812-a54a-5a25-b57e-d3989102e7f5.html#ixzz2oPKx8aPl
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 09:46 am
Quote:
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. -

The father of a 4-year-old who accidentally shot himself with a handgun Saturday has been charged in connection with the incident.

Jeffery David Perez, 32, was arrested and charged with involuntary manslaughter and failure to secure a firearm in connection with the death of his son, Killian Perez.

Fayetteville police said officers responded to 1608 Stanford Court around 10:45 a.m. in reference to a child being shot. Upon arrival, emergency responders performed life-saving techniques on Killian Perez but the he was pronounced dead at the scene.

An investigation revealed the boy located and retrieved a loaded handgun that was stored on the top of a refrigerator. Police said the child then was able to manipulate the gun and shot himself.

http://www.wncn.com/story/23987765/child-accidentally-shoots-kills-self-in-fayetteville
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 09:48 am
@parados,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

David
parados wrote:
I do have to wonder how you justify "practice" in your phonetic spelling system.
I admit that practice is un-necessary for fonetic spelling.

parados wrote:
I suppose it's the same way you justify your claims that guns make us safer.
Mine made ME safer,
when criminals fled from me, Mr. Parados. I remember that.

parados wrote:
You just ignore anything that contradicts your world view.
I ignore rubbish.
I refuse to throw my guns in the garbage
in hope that criminals will abandon crime and dis-arm themselves,
not caring whether other criminals will make prey of them.

My guns are my emergency equipment, the Fountain of Life.

David
parados

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 09:58 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
I admit that practice is un-necessary for fonetic spelling.

So, you don't practice phonetic spelling at all. You just wave it around and ignore it most of the time. Which only proves that more gun accidents would happen if people practised gun safety in the same fashion you practice phonetic spelling.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 10:06 am
@parados,
Yeah, I cud avoid all plane accidents too but I choose to fly a lot.

David
parados

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 10:11 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Yeah, I cud avoid all plane accidents too but I choose to fly a lot.

David

More evidence of your lack of sense when it comes to phonetic spelling.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 10:17 am
@parados,

Remember that Guns make WONDERFUL Christmas Presents !

David
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 10:54 am
A cop gives a classroom gun safety lecture to kids, what could possibly go wrong?..

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 02:26 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
A cop gives a classroom gun safety lecture to kids, what could possibly go wrong?..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am-Qdx6vky0&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]
That was pretty humorous.
After the representative of the collective
declares that HE is the only one in the room
with enuf sense to handle a gun, he shot himself with it.

Will Mr. Parados put this into his thread ??

David
parados

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 04:25 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
I only put current stupidity on my thread. No reason to go back a few years. There are new examples every day.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 04:39 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
That only proves one thing: people with guns shoot themselves. No such accidents when no guns are around.

FACT: More guns, more accidents and more gun violence.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 05:11 pm
If you give a gun to a monkey what can possibly go wrong?

0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 29 Dec, 2013 12:49 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
That only proves one thing: people with guns shoot themselves.
No such accidents when no guns are around.

FACT: More guns, more accidents and more gun violence.
U can say the same thing about cars, paved streets, bath tubs,
sharp objects, horses etc. U shud already KNOW that.

David