Guns aren't stupid, People with Guns Are.

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 24 Oct, 2013 10:57 am
@parados,
parados wrote:
When people oppose something but have no idea
what is in the thing they oppose, I consider them stupid.
I dont begrudge u your opinions of stupidity.
The section has been pointed out to me b4,
but I dont remember it, offhand. It matters not.
I need not concern myself to autopsy the treaty.
Its death is sufficiently satisfying.
I support laissez faire free enterprize,
not government interference.
Merely by looking at the source of the treaty
and by whom it is advocated, I know to oppose it; bad people.
As a general rule of thum: u cant go rong by opposing
anything that IANSA likes

parados wrote:
The actual text of the treaty is only a few pages. It lists the things a state is supposed to do for import, export and transit through their country. I am just wondering where you can possibly think it applies to purchases in the US.
Only a complete idiot would think it does.
What do idiots think, if thay r incomplete??

parados wrote:
That says something about those Senators and Congressman that oppose it for some unknown reason.
They, like you David, seem to be easily led around by the nose.
U think so, huh ?

parados wrote:
One of the stated purposes of the treaty is to prevent arms shipments to terrorists.
Can we state that your opposition shows you support selling guns to terrorists?
Everyone shud have guns, the same as food.
Thay have been made by hand, b4 electricity was available.
Everyone who wants them enuf WILL succeed in having them.
I am neutral qua selling them guns. Thay r not getting mine.

Intolerable threats shud be BANISHED and removed from this Continent.
Thay can pack their guns b4 thay leave.

David
parados

Reply Thu 24 Oct, 2013 02:45 pm
Quote:
A 26-year-old man who accidentally shot himself in the head in his Ventura home last week died at a hospital Saturday, officials said.

Duran Shepley was apparently handling a loaded firearm when it discharged and injured him, according to Ventura police.

Read more: http://www.vcstar.com/news/2013/oct/21/ventura-who-accidentally-shot-himself-dies-at/#ixzz2ifs9QqjE
- vcstar.com
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 24 Oct, 2013 02:46 pm
Quote:
A man was taken to the hospital after accidentally shooting himself in the shin at a Center Grove area home.

Martin Smith was at home 6:30 p.m. Sunday in the 5400 block of Old Smith Valley Road when he accidentally shot himself in the leg. He told police the gun went off when he put it in his waistband. He was taken to Franciscan St. Francis-Indianapolis shortly after, where he was treated and released, hospital spokesman Joe Stuteville said.

http://www.dailyjournal.net/view/local_story/Center-Grove-resident-accident_1381797992/#.UmmG2uE25XQ
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 24 Oct, 2013 02:48 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
but I dont remember it, offhand

Perhaps you don't remember it because it doesn't exist, David.

But I guess we can say you support arming terrorists.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 24 Oct, 2013 03:10 pm
@parados,
DAVID wrote:
but I dont remember it, offhand
parados wrote:
Perhaps you don't remember it because it doesn't exist, David.
U use the language of conjecture n speculation.
I redundantly re-iterate that I remain un-motivated to autopsy the proposed treaty.

Nothing good wud come from ratifying it.

parados wrote:
But I guess we can say you support arming terrorists.
No. Thay did not support arming ME.
Thay armed themselves; I armed myself and all is well,
as long as the victims have had the presence of mind to arm THEMSELVES, prospectively.

The idea of terrorists not having access to weapons
is not even a joke; its just stupid. Thay have been available
for many centuries (even b4 electrical tools and blueprints).

David
parados

Reply Thu 24 Oct, 2013 03:13 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
You propose there not be restrictions on arming terrorists.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 24 Oct, 2013 03:16 pm

I 'm still waiting to find out what idiots think
if thay are not complete.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 24 Oct, 2013 03:30 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
You propose there not be restrictions on arming terrorists.
or anyone else, the same as food

Dont worry; the terrorists will take care of that.
We shud counterattack them, or intercept them
for their efforts toward TERRRORISM, (even on Halloween) not for gun possession.

Morally, if a terrorist is fishing, or jogging thru the woods
when a cougar starts eating him, he has as much right
to defend himself as anyone else, while he is not in a state of felony.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 06:21 pm
Quote:

Timothy Bowers, 41, of Wellsboro, was allegedly cleaning a firearm at his friend's residence on Stony Fork Road. As Bowers was attempting to clear the gun by pulling the slide back to eject the live round, the slide slipped from his hand, closing the action.

http://www.tiogapublishing.com/news/breaking_news/accidental-shooting-puts-wellsboro-man-in-hospital/article_da065f30-4af6-11e3-8bdf-0019bb2963f4.html
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 06:22 pm
Quote:
The investigation into a Waterville man who was accidentally shot in the face Wednesday night will be reviewed by the district attorney, police said Friday.
Related headlines

Dale Poulin, 31, of Ash Street, was shot while showing his hunting rifle to some friends about 9 p.m. at an apartment at 218 College Ave.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Waterville_man_shot_himself_remains_in_intensive_care_unit_.html
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 06:26 pm
Quote:
Columbia, SC (WLTX) - Columbia police say they believe the shooting of a 14-year-old girl Sunday night was unintentional.

According to Public Information Officer Jennifer Timmons, the incident occurred at approximately 9:00 p.m. on Sunday at Latimer Manor, an apartment complex on Lorick Circle.

Police now say they believe a group of juveniles were playing with a gun when it went off. The victim was shot in the chest and is currently listed in critical but stable condition. Officers say she is paralyzed.

http://www.wltx.com/news/article/255405/1/Police-Believe-Teens-Shooting-was-Accidental
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 07:08 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
Quote:
Columbia, SC (WLTX) - Columbia police say they believe the shooting of a 14-year-old girl Sunday night was unintentional.

According to Public Information Officer Jennifer Timmons, the incident occurred at approximately 9:00 p.m. on Sunday at Latimer Manor, an apartment complex on Lorick Circle.

Police now say they believe a group of juveniles were playing with a gun when it went off. The victim was shot in the chest and is currently listed in critical but stable condition. Officers say she is paralyzed.

http://www.wltx.com/news/article/255405/1/Police-Believe-Teens-Shooting-was-Accidental
Blame their school, unless it gave them proper training
in gun handling procedures every year
. It shud be a REQUIRED COURSE, for every student, from the lowest grades.

David
Rockhead

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 07:33 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
and bomb building.

and emergency trauma first aid training.

parados

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 08:30 pm
@Rockhead,
Isn't it bad enough that they have to learn about lawyers and Shakespeare's solution for them? Too bad David didn't take that learning to heart.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 10:43 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
Isn't it bad enough that they have to learn about lawyers and Shakespeare's solution for them?
Too bad David didn't take that learning to heart.
Your post is incomprehensible; now u want me to commit mass homicide on other lawyers??
That is an effort toward humor, is it ?
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 10:49 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:
and bomb building.
I know what good defensive guns have done.
I dunno about boms; awkward n clumsy. Maybe u know about boms.

Rockhead wrote:
and emergency trauma first aid training.
I think thay do that already, in hygene class.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 08:12 am
Quote:
Sheriffs' detectives say the investigation and determined that Lewis and 19-year-old Michael Bradley Rouse were engaged in horseplay while Rouse held a semi-automatic handgun. Rouse reportedly pointed the handgun at the victim believing the gun had the safety engaged. The gun was then fired and a bullet struck Lewis.

http://www.witn.com/news/crime/headlines/Sheriffs-Office-Investigating-Fatal-Shooting-In-Lenoir-County-237083651.html
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 08:12 am
Quote:
A young girl who deputies said was accidentally shot by a boy Sunday at a Kanawha County home, has died.

Kanawha County deputies said the 10-year-old girl passed away overnight at a Charleston hospital.

Deputies said a 9-year-old boy was shooting with a target Sunday and accidentally shot the girl in the arm and chest. It happened at a home in the Quick area of the county.

http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/131222_21835.shtml
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 08:14 am
Quote:
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - A man accidentally shot himself with a shotgun Saturday night when he left his girlfriend's residence following an argument, police said.

The victim told officers as he was leaving, he picked up his shotgun, which was inside a carry bag, and as he walked through the door, the gun bumped against wall causing the gun to discharge. The round struck the man in the foot.

http://blog.al.com/breaking/2013/12/huntsville_man_accidentaly_sho.html
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 08:15 am
Quote:

A 5-year-old boy in Manchester, N.H., accidentally shot himself in the hip early this morning while playing with a handgun belonging to his mother’s boyfriend, police said. The child’s injuries were non-life threatening.

Police received reports of a possible gunshot at 420 Spruce St. around 2:30 a.m., the department said in a statement. The boy, who was with his mother and her boyfriend when police arrived, was taken to Elliot Hospital. He was being held overnight for observation.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/2013/11/30/five-year-old-new-hampshire-boy-accidentally-shoots-self/5qenBFCzvbsaBj4oiYSh2L/story.html
0 Replies