Lola at the Coffee House

wandeljw

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 01:14 pm
@Lola,
Can I just use the men's room or do I need to purchase coffee first?
Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 01:54 pm
@wandeljw,
Down the hall, second door to your right.

Knock first if the door is closed.
wandeljw

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 02:00 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Thanks! I found it. Has Wassau been on vacation? The restroom looks like it hasn't been cleaned in weeks. I think tsarstepan owns a small outfit that services that kind of thing.
Lola

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 06:29 pm
@tsarstepan,
Hi tsarstepan, You are welcome here. Wassau loves most all a2k members. Here, sit with me by the window and Wassau will bring you whatever you like to eat or drink.

I notice from your profile that you list two of my favorite books. 1984 and Fight Club. (My most favorite book, however is Huckleberry Finn.) I think we might be friends.
0 Replies

Lola

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 06:30 pm
@farmerman,
True enough Mr. Farmerman and welcome.
0 Replies

Lola

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 06:34 pm
@wandeljw,
Unlike most cafes in the Village, you can use the men's room whether you've ordered anything or not. But do sit down Wande and have a cup of coffee with me. Very nice to see you.

Then, after you've had your coffee, you can pee again, in the Men's room, if you please.

That's the nice thing about a virtual cafe, everything is virtual, coffee, pee........the sofa by the fire.
Lola

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 06:37 pm
@wandeljw,
What! A dirty bathroom? Wassau, have you been sleeping? OK, he's taking a nap; getting old.

Going to the broom closet, clattering bucket and mop........I'll clean it. Mumble.
Sturgis

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 10:31 pm
@Lola,
I hope you aren't using that cheap oily pine cleaner from the Rite-Aid. It drove customers away the last time.

I''d offer to help clean up; but, there's a nagging headache which always occurs when I touch a mop.
Lola

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2013 11:16 pm
@Sturgis,
No smelly stuff. Just good clean tile and basins. The potties are sparkling clean. We have so many customers around here, we could afford to lose a few sensitive nose types. But here, have a seat at the bar with Wassau and me. We can have some coffee..........yum, and forget the smell of the wash rooms.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 07:17 am
@Lola,
Quote:
Re: wandeljw (Post 5244221)
Unlike most cafes in the Village, you can use the men's room whether you've ordered anything or not. But do sit down Wande and have a cup of coffee with me. Very nice to see you.

Then, after you've had your coffee, you can pee again, in the Men's room, if you please.

That's the nice thing about a virtual cafe, everything is virtual, coffee, pee........the sofa by the fire.

Jeez, I took you up on that, Lola...and all I got was a keyboard that didn't function for two days.

Ya gotta warn people!
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 07:53 am
Hi, everybody. I will be a better customer today. Coffee for everyone. I am paying. (Decaf for Frank Apisa.)
farmerman

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 08:35 am
@wandeljw,
Ill have some "Creationist Coffee"
ossobuco

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 09:37 am
@farmerman,
I'll have a short caffe latte doppio, made from good beans (I'll trust a2kers to recommend espresso beans available in Manhattan) and whole fat milk.
Oh, and a couple of hazelnut biscotti, please, Wassau.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 09:43 am
I gotta pee again (all this goddam coffee!)...but I am gonna go outside to do it. Not screwin' up my keyboard again.

I didn't just fall off the turnip truck!
George

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 10:04 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Ill have some "Creationist Coffee"
Made by a Supreme Bean, I assume.
McTag

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 10:21 am
@George,

Oh that's good. I take my hat off to you, and I'll hang it on this here peg.

(goes off chuckling, muttering "supreme bean" to himself)
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 10:25 am
Do they serve their Caesar salad with or without anchovies? I'd like my with them please.

And how's the French vanilla coffee today? Nice and hot and fresh?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 01:41 pm
@McTag,
"Creationist coffee" is what we call Instant Coffee because it suddenly appears as a cuppa without any evidence of beans. Of course Supreme Bean was funnier.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 01:46 pm
No more coffee . . . i'm bouncin' off the walls by now. Do you do milkshakes?
Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2013 01:49 pm
I'll have some black coffee please. Make sure it's not decaf or my heart might stop.
0 Replies