Lola at the Coffee House

firefly

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 04:13 pm
@JTT,
Take your meds, JTT. Your OCD is zapping all the pleasure out of your life.

Fortunately, I have no intention of letting you zap the pleasure out of mine. Which is why I have better things to do now than listen to another one of your canned rants.
http://vpaamedia.edublogs.org/files/2010/06/goodbye-hand.JPG

JTT

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 04:16 pm
BUMP
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 04:17 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
ell, I did most of the grunt work. Why not top the list off. I printed it out so that when Turner shows a Hitchcock, Ill be looking for the cameo with the timer on
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 04:20 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
I think most of us have that insane asshole on ignore so the only time I even know he exists IF SOMEONE QUOTES HIM.

You can never talk sense to the guy and he wont seek help, so I gave up on him about two years ago.

ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 04:26 pm
@firefly,
Please, firefly.
JTT

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 04:26 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
Fortunately, I have no intention of letting you zap the pleasure out of mine.

Obviously hearing that successive US governments have all been war criminals/terrorists doesn't really float your boat, FF. That is understandable.

But don't you think it's pretty ironic suggesting that it's me that needs medication. Discovering the true nature of the US is not something that brings with it a great deal of pleasure. It's actually damn disappointing.

Facing the truth, facing up to the facts, no matter how brutal they are is not a sign of delusion. Ignoring those same facts is a clear sign of delusion.

You actually once said that you would address this issue. Again, what is it that fails you?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 04:30 pm
Where'd you get to, ehBeth? Why did you delete? Why would you want to deprive everyone of such a well crafted, eloquent argument?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 04:31 pm
@ossobuco,
Please, Osso.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 04:31 pm
@farmerman,
Firefly tries to engage.

The lallapalloosa has views some of us had earlier than the secretive he or she did, and some of us still do.

However he or she is a rude fuckshit for attention all over the place.

Of course, you can keep feeding.

Oh, excuse me, Lola.

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 05:00 pm
@ossobuco,
Feeding...... I'm hungry......

I thought this was a friggen coffee house where we were having great food, bev, coffee, entertainment.....

Have to admire someone therefore that says 'BYE' as a choice to continue having a good time instead........................wiv everyone.......

Oops I didn't mean friggen Lola Wink
JTT

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 05:04 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
You can never talk sense to the guy ...

You highlight your cowardly nature, Farmer. Remember, you are the guy that fled to 'ignore', saying, My country, right or wrong.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 05:24 pm
It wasn't fair on the American golfers being so distracted by all those fetching elderly white male knees and shapely calfs and Tiger having to come to the rescue to mount a tolerable decent challenge.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 05:27 pm
@spendius,
So white golfers are distracted by white male knees?
What century do you live in?
Tell us about it.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 05:32 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
So, you will be celebrating your birthday in Thailand this year, Found Soul? That sounds wonderful. When will you be going?
Lola

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 05:44 pm
@Joe Nation,
Quote:
What's ADD?
Try to pay attention.
Joe(heh)Nation

Very funny Joe
0 Replies

Lola

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 05:53 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
The US is ramping up to possibly napalm and carpet bomb another 3 plus million Koreans into oblivion.

And you wanna do golf and stuff your face.

Well, what should we do; bang our heads with the Bible and gnash our teeth? Please, JTT. You are such an old bumkin. You have all of spendi's faults with none of his assets. Sit down and shut up until you can think of something worthwhile to say.
Lola

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 05:59 pm
@ehBeth,
Cute Beth and apropos as well.
0 Replies

Lola

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 06:04 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
I think most of us have that insane asshole on ignore so the only time I even know he exists IF SOMEONE QUOTES HIM.
You can never talk sense to the guy and he wont seek help, so I gave up on him about two years ago.

Good suggestion, fm. I'll try it and I suggest everyone else do the same. Wassau, do you know where the ignore button is?
0 Replies

Lola

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 06:08 pm
@farmerman,
Where is this ignore button? Wassau is having trouble finding it.
farmerman

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 06:11 pm
@Lola,
Its right next to the "Any" key.

(Go to his home page and under his avatar are a couple of choices-Press IGNORE)

Might I suggest a rousing chorus

"Ding Dong the Picha's Dead"