Lola at the Coffee House

firefly

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 03:06 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
You seem to be obsessed with things vacuous, FF...The US is ramping up to possibly napalm and carpet bomb another 3 plus million Koreans into oblivion

So, tell us, JTT, what are you doing about that, while the rest of us are "obsessed with things vacuous"?

Are you doing anything to prevent that from happening?

Are you doing anything about it other than gnashing your teeth, snarling, and attacking those of us who are trying to enjoy a little relaxation and diversion?
firefly

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 03:07 pm
http://www.maperformance.com/rehost/32831383.jpg
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 03:08 pm
BUMP!!!!!!!
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 03:10 pm
bump...bump...BUMP!
JTT

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 03:13 pm
@firefly,
Pointing out to you oh so numerous vacuous ones that you've got roving bands of war criminals/terrorists running the highest offices in your land.

You sure are good at digging up the facts on less mentally troubling issues. What fails you on this, FF?
farmerman

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 03:14 pm
@firefly,

Spendi walks into a bank and says to the woman at the teller window "I want to open a damn checking account."

The astonished woman replies, "I beg your pardon, sir. I must have misunderstood you. What did you say?"

"Listen up, damn it. I said I want to open a damn checking account now!"

"I said I must have misunderstood you, but that kind of language is not tolerated in this bank," she answers the old man.

Then she leaves the window and goes over to the bank manager to inform him of her situation. The manager agrees that the teller does not have to listen to that foul language and they both return to the window.

The manager asks the old geezer, "Sir, what seems to be the problem here?"

"There's no damn problem," the man says. "I just won 50 million bucks in the damn lottery and I want to open a damn checking account in this damn bank."

"I see," says the manager, "and is this bitch giving you a hard time?"
JTT

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 03:18 pm
@farmerman,
That's older than you, Farmer.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 03:20 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Pointing out to you oh so numerous vacuous ones that you've got roving bands of war criminals/terrorists running the highest offices in your land.

Are you doing anything about that, other than simply pointing it out, gnashing your teeth, snarling, and attacking those of us who are trying to enjoy a little relaxation and diversion in this lovely cafe?

How are you contributing to world peace today, JTT?

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 03:22 pm
@farmerman,
Thnx for that, fm, but the list is woefully incomplete. I don't find such films as Vertigo or The Birds or Psycho, all of which have Hitchcock cameos.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 03:28 pm
http://favim.com/orig/201105/11/baby-black-black-and-white-child-door-face-Favim.com-40736.jpg
JTT

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 03:30 pm
@firefly,
Education is vital, FF. You didn't get an education in US history. You got your heads filled with noxious propaganda.

Again, what is it that fails you so badly?
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 03:31 pm
@ehBeth,
OMG, there's Alfred Hitchcock at an early age!
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 03:46 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
You didn't get an education in US history. You got your heads filled with noxious propaganda....

So, tell us, enlightened one, how are you personally preventing atrocities from happening in the world? How are you contributing to world peace today, JTT? By posting in this thread? Laughing By slumming with all these vacuous types? Laughing

BTW, JTT, what do you do for relaxation and fun?

You are becoming such a wet blanket, your posts give off the scent of mildew.
JTT

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 03:50 pm
@firefly,
Again, what is it that fails you on this, FF? It's not like you don't know the truth.

Exposing dark and dirty deeds to the light always helps. Think how "well" it worked with Vietnam - 'well' considered in a relative sense.

If you actually considered honesty instead of these diversionary tactics, just think how successful you might be.
firefly

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 03:52 pm
@JTT,
Have you gone off your meds again?
JTT

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 03:56 pm
@firefly,
You still haven't answered my question, FF.

Again, what is it that fails you on this, FF?
firefly

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 03:58 pm
@JTT,
Well, I'm still waiting for you to answer my questions--and I asked you first.

So, tell us, enlightened one, how are you personally preventing atrocities from happening in the world? How are you contributing to world peace today, JTT? By posting in this thread? By slumming with all these vacuous types?

BTW, JTT, what do you do for relaxation and fun?
JTT

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 04:02 pm
@firefly,
Your questions are but silly diversions, FF.

What is it that fails you, that prevents you from honestly addressing things you know to be the truth - US governments are bands of war criminals/terrorists?
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 04:04 pm
@firefly,
Would you two please take your personal two-way wrangle out onto the sidewalk, please? Pretty please? You're polluting the air we all breathe here at the cafe.
JTT

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 04:06 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Along comes another one of those folks that has major problems with honesty.

He thinks the truth pollutes. Rolling Eyes

Merry is on record as stating, paraphrased, **** fair. I have no intention of being fair.
0 Replies